It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slew of UFO documentaries on Sci-Fi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If you get the SCi-fi channel.. there are going to be a slew of UFO documentaries on tonight. Starting 7EST....

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
how typical. my favourite programs on my favourite channel, and they stopped broadcasting over satelite a couple of years back. i want the Sci Fi channel back NOW!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm definately watching it. For me its on in 5 minutes. lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You might want to keep in mind that a channel calling itself the Science-FICTION Channel might not be too interested in broadcasting actual documentaries and may be more interested in broadcasting shows made to look like documentaries but are actually science-fiction.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart
You might want to keep in mind that a channel calling itself the Science-FICTION Channel might not be too interested in broadcasting actual documentaries and may be more interested in broadcasting shows made to look like documentaries but are actually science-fiction.

well, when i "had" the channel, a lot of great documentaries were shown. only thing i didn't like was the reruns of movies all the time, same movie several time a week. a little boring if i mind say.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sci-fi channel is very clear about what is fiction and what is not.

Darkspace DEMAND it back!!! This Friday night the premier of the new Stargate spinoff STARGATE ATLANTIS is airing... Sat. looks like a good sci-fi made movie and sunday night is the documentary on that director guy.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnusualMe
Darkspace DEMAND it back!!!

hehe, i would if i could. i only have cable now, and as far as i know noone in scandinavia is able to recieve that channel because they stopped sending it over satelite a few years back. hmm! i smell a conspiracy here.

This Friday night the premier of the new Stargate spinoff STARGATE ATLANTIS is airing... Sat. looks like a good sci-fi made movie and sunday night is the documentary on that director guy

i know, i want to see that as well
just my luck. my best option is to move to the states

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
When I first found out about the channel.. I called the cable company like every two weeks to request they broadcast the channel.. lol

I see a new channel is in the works.. THe Horror channel.. looks like I might have to warm up that cordless phone.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Aw.... bugdust!!

if I had known earlier-I would have taped them.

Thanks for the heads-up

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sci-Fi
My favorite channel, with my favorite show....STARGATE SG1. I have been watching the documentaries, seems interesting but I got to keep in mind it is not exactly an un-biased view of all this.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I see a new channel is in the works.. THe Horror channel.. looks like I might have to warm up that cordless phone.

Dangit, how long do I have to wait for the Kung Fu channel?

Edit: Or how about the MAN channel, Martial Arts Network. That would rock.

Sorry for off topic rant ,

StickyG

[edit on 13-7-2004 by StickyG]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Eh The Kung Fu channel .. endless hours of old bad kung fu movies
THe MAN channel might be cool as part of the SPORTS package.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here's one worth considering...

The ATS Channel!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Here's one worth considering...

The ATS Channel!

Hey Paul,

I've heard this may be in the works, although I think it's just another conspiracy theory.

LOL!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Too bad for me I travel a great deal for work and am in a hotel that (like most) does not have the sci-fi channel - one of my total faves. So tell me - what did I miss?

But the horror channel would be an awesome addition to my viewing favorites. Hey Unusual - I hope youre in the Chicago area and can get that beamed in for us. If not, I have a new quest - I want the horror channels too!!

PS - UnusualMe - LOVE YOUR AVATAR!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The Sci Fi Channel is pretty dedicated to digging at the truth it seems, and they've thrown quite a bit of money at it the past couple years... Of course, I've seen every damned one of these documentaries, hehe....
Still, I always look out for something new....

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hey Gaz, have you seen the video of the BC dudes who procured a live downlink from intraorbital NASA craft? It has not been aired on a diffuse TV network but is availabale for download on the DC ++ P2P network.

Very good.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Hey Gaz, have you seen the video of the BC dudes who procured a live downlink from intraorbital NASA craft?

Which one? hehe...

Got a link?

new topics

top topics

join