It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit Precinct Shooting Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Link To VideoReally disturbing to see...please in all seriousness no comments from the folks who despise the police please save that for another thread..

edit on 2-2-2011 by chrismarco because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
wow

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That is the precinct my brother works in. I am very thankful this didn't occur during one of his shifts. In fact he stated to me privately that when he got to work there was still blood around his desk area that needed cleaned up. Very sobering.

Edit to add that video gives me chills and scares the SH#@#$#@$#@$@ out of me.
edit on 2-2-2011 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow what a senseless act !

Videos like this are hard to watch espically when it happens to people who are just doing here job ..

I tip my hat to law enforcement officers who work with such risks

"Moore was killed in the gunfight. All four officers wounded are recovering. "

Good luck officers!

I wanna know what drove thi punk to do this cowardly act.
edit on 2-2-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Action News Investigators dig into possible motives for shooting that wounded four DPD officers

Police officers were executing a search warrant at his house for suspected kidnapping and rape of a 13 yr old girl. Turns out it was true he had the girl locked in his basement. Additionally the shooters brother was recently sentenced to 30-60 yrs in jail for shooting and killing two people. In my extremely biased opinion the world is better off without this guy or his brother in it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Why the heck is the office so exposed? You would have thought that the Polic Station would have bullet proof glass around the reception area...what a shame

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The issue of security at the precincts has been raised before but nothing has been done about it yet. One would think an incident such as this would make it a no brainer but the pessimistic side of me believes the changes needed will get lost in the beaurocracy.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My department didn't get the measures we had been asking for until 2 drive bys by gang members and a molotov later the city council approved.

Secure

new topics

top topics

join