It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: FBI hunts the 9/11 gang that got away

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It's just been revealed. The latest Wikileaks revelation is that there are 3 previously undisclosed members of the 9/11 gang being hunted!

Let's hope they catch them soon. What are your thoughts?

Wikileaks: FBI hunts the 9/11 gang that got away

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You mean they're going after Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld?

Awesome...I sure hope they get them.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

This should prove to become an interesting thread.

The woodwork will be alive tonight/tomorrow.

S&F for getting it going.

No doubt in my mind but I can tell you right now. The Gov't Did It Crowd will not like this at all.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Does it really matter? Boogeyman Osama Bin Laden is still out there. Al-Qaeda is as strong as ever. The Taliban was supposed to be crush by technologically-advanced U.S. allied forces but instead Taliban too has become a force to be reckon with. What has it been? 9 or 10 years and still can't find the suspects? NSA is supposed to be the top technological spy network worldwide and yet they can't find a "man hiding in a cave"?

Terrorism is a new business venture. All of this is a complete joke.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
bush, cheney and rumsfield are living the high life and are finally cashing in all the outstanding money owed to them by haliburton, oil companies and weapons manufacturers.

to bad they are above the law and no sitting president, senator, congressman or law enforcement agency will investigate them.

that will set a very bad precedent, and will lead to all out partisan prosecutions that will kill the golden goose.

but smoke a joint, that's grounds for 18 years to life depending on the state.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And this is just now coming out 10 years later? WTF?!?! Did the 9/11 Commission now about this?

I think it is hilarious that the FBI is looking for these four men in connection with 9/11 but not Osama Bin Laden.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Just goes to show you - all the debunkers who say "Governments can't keep a secret" are fools. This very important secret was kept for 9 years.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the biggest secret already known is leaked.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don’t believe a single word of this News article.
Our government was not able to properly identify any of the hijackers because the FBI said they were all using stolen identities. Therefore when the FBI claimed they identified the hijackers using DNA I had to laugh, who were the FBI comparing the DNA to?
Furthermore, when the planes crashed in the WTC, how did the FBI get their DNA? Fact is, the planes vaporized in the explosions and the WTC demolition. What does the FBI have to collect DNA? Is it a supper duper DNA machine that can sift through millions of tons of soot and ash under the WTC debris? I don’t think so.

Fact is, our government has not told the truth about 911 and has stonewalled all inquires concerning the events of 911.

I agree with what one poster just mentions, and circumstantial evidence points to Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld as plotting the biggest false flag operation in the history of the United States.

edit on 1-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

Long been suspected that there were additional hijacking cells active up to Sept 2001 - many have speculated
whether they were "backup team" ready to take places of any hijackers who backed out or unable to carry out
mission. Zaid Jarrah, pilot on Flight 93, had emperienced qualms about becoming a kamikaze. He was also
pulled over for speeding on Sept 9 in Maryland.

In addition was concern for "second wave" of attacks starting from West Coast.

Also was mystery of United 23 which was taxiing on runway at JFK (many reports say Newark) when ground
stop order came down - concern was expressed in group of young "Mideast looking" men

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

THEY PAID FOR THE ROOM USING CASH AND, DURING THE LAST FEW DAYS OF THEIR STAY, REQUESTED THAT THEIR ROOM NOT BE CLEANED. HOTEL CLEANING STAFF GREW SUSPICIOUS OF THE MEN BECAUSE THEY NOTICED PILOT TYPE UNIFORMS, SEVERAL LAPTOPS, AND SEVERAL CARDBOARD BOXES ADDRESSED TO SYRIA, JERUSALEM, AFGHANISTAN, AND JORDAN IN THE ROOM ON PREVIOUS CLEANING VISITS. THE MEN HAD A SMASHED CELLULAR PHONE IN THE ROOM AND A CELLULAR PHONE ATTACHED BY WIRE TO A COMPUTER. THE ROOM ALSO CONTAINED PIN FEED COMPUTER PAPER PRINT OUTS WITH HEADERS LISTING PILOT NAMES, AIRLINES, FLIGHT NUMBERS, AND FLIGHT TIMES.

linky

Hell if you report that nowdays your accused of being islamaphobic.
edit on 1/2/11 by masqua because: Added link

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Osama Bin Laden is dead. They will never catch him because he was only meant to be the face of terror and now that he is dead he is the voice of terror on all those fake audio tapes that are released.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ironic.

The Government allows a terrorist attack on the US people....

To secure and expand the defence budget with the Patriot Act...

An Act that makes the US People the new terorrists.

Home of the Free?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Bombshell: Bin Laden worked for US until 9/11

911blogger.com...

Bin Laden had nothing to do with 911, an FBI whistleblower confirmed it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I don't believe a single word of this article .

I'm sure that won't come as a surprise to anyone here who is familiar with your posting history .

Our government was not able to identify any of the hijackers ...

Once again , you are either deliberately spreading false information , or you are showing a serious lack of research . Which is it ?

Therefore when the FBI claimed they identified the hijackers using DNA I had to laugh , who were the FBI comparing the DNA to ?

Face it impressme , you laugh and scoff at everything that doesn't conform to your opinions of 9/11 being an inside job .

Chew on this :

For the World Trade Center site , with a much larger area to search and an initially undetermined number of victims , the F.B.I. identified the 10 terrorists' DNA profiles from personal items , Mr. Kolko said , which included recovered luggage and cigarette butts left in a rental car .

www.nytimes.com...

Once again , the information you present is totally false .

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Interesting, even the FBI gets to play with Wikileaks now, eh?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I think it is hilarious that the FBI is looking for these four men in connection with 9/11 but not Osama Bin Laden.

Want to test your theory? Call the FBI and tell them a good friend just got back from Pakistan and he thinks he knows where Bin Laden was two weeks ago.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Evidence Room: Hijacker’s DNA, FBI Fingerprints
It is important to note that from the very first day the names were released – a mere three days after the attacks, and amid back and forth, and then to this very day, the FBI has not once changed the names on that list of 19 suspected 9-11 hijackers. One could say that from the onset, the FBI believed they knew who the men were and built a case for the public around it. Considering how many murder cases that remain unsolved it is mind boggling how the FBI, with minimal evidence and only three days time, were able to solve the biggest crime our country had ever faced. Lucky for them they didn’t have to go to court against any of the 19 they fingered, because their slam dunk evidence - revealed in 2003, would not have been admissible in a US court of law. Every other piece of evidence they had was circumstantial at best and in a real trial would not have been enough to sentence any normal American citizen to prison or death. Yet, it was enough to enrage a grieving and horrified country and allow the President of the United States to declare a War on Terror - with no boundaries, killing countless innocent people, including more people of our own.

911blogger.com...

I highly recommend everyone to please read this article. I stand in agreement with the writer of this article and he certainly has done his research showing all his sources.

This is interesting because no DNA samples were ever provided to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology - the entity in charge of identifying remains from both the Pentagon and Pennsylvania crash sites. The hijackers’ remains from those two crime scenes were said to be identified by a process of elimination – in other words, DNA that did not match any samples they had of known passengers. I would say that would not be considered a positive ID by any stretch of the imagination.

www.cnn.com...

Then, on Sept. 16, 2001 a statement from Usama bin Ladin, denying any involvement in the attacks was broadcast by Qatar's Al-Jazeera satellite channel,
"I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation," the statement said..

www2.jsonline.com...

I find it hard to believe Usama would deny responsibility for what would have been the greatest coup in Jihad history if he were genuinely responsible for the mass murders on 9-11. The act would lift him to greater grace in the eyes of his followers and it would be a tremendous recruitment tool for Al Qaida.
Later that same, day President Bush was asked if he believed the statement made by bin Laden and the President answered,
"No question he is the prime suspect. No question about that."

archives.cnn.com...

Why, only five days after the attack, was bin Ladin was the prime suspect with “No question” about it?
Also on that day it was reported that a passport belonging to one of the suspected hijackers was discovered near the ruins of the World Trade Center. The Assistant Director of the FBI did not disclose the name or any other passport details to the public at that time. Very few things - including remains of victims, were found in tact at the WTC site. One has to be curious how, not only did a passport survive, but how it came to be one from an alleged hijacker and reported on the very day we received a statement from bin Ladin denying responsibility for the crimes. How many passports or drivers licenses of American citizens were found in the rubble?

web.archive.org...://www.azstarnet.com/attac...
www.reviewjournal.com...

Ultimately, according to the 9-11 Commission Report, a total of four passports believed to be those of suspected 9-11 hijackers were found.

www.9-11commission.gov...

A week later FBI Director Mueller acknowledged that investigators may not know the true identities of some of the 19 suspected hijackers and made this confusing statement on Sept. 21, 2001,
"We have several hijackers whose identities were those of the names on the manifests," Mueller said. "We have several others that are still in question. The investigation is ongoing, and I am not certain as to several of the others."
www.thedossier.ukonline.co.uk...'%20Identities.htm
But, yet, a week later - on Sept. 27, 2001, Mueller updated his list of suspected terrorists by including pictures to go with the 19 names. The names themselves remained the same.

www.fbi.gov...

On October 10, the FBI announced a new "Most Wanted Terrorists List"

www.fbi.gov...

and by Nov. 3, 2001 Mueller told the American public that investigators have established the true identities of all 19 of the Sept. 11 hijackers and have found places outside the United States where the plot was hatched. And said,
"We at this point definitely know the 19 hijackers who were responsible,'' Mueller said.

www.911review.org...

This statement does not say words like “alleged”, or “suspected”, instead it emphatically says “definitely” and “those who were responsible”. Their guilt was marketed to America in sound bytes, and America gobbled it up.
Then on December 11, three months to the day of the attacks, then Attorney General John Ashcroft and FBI Director Mueller announced the indictment of Zacarias Moussaoui in connection with the attacks.

www.fbi.gov...

The fact is the FBI were the officials who presented most of the 911 information to the Press, & News media. The FBI was handling all the alleged evidence in every crime scene that involved 911. It is a known fact that the FBI help cover-up this false flag, which was planned and carried out by a few insiders in our own government.

As far as the FBI looking for three more terrorist, I feel horrible for the innocent people that the FBI will capture or accuse and torture to force more phony confessions in order to continuing to fool the American people, that the OS is all true.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

DNA, Was Never Done On 911 Highjackers!,

DNA was never done to prove highjackers exists the FBI has been lying all along
Read it for your self! This was a site that one of the OS believer was shoven his one sided government story on me, when I had scroll down at the bottom of the page this is what I found:

DNA fingerprinting would settle the controversy, as fragmentary remains of all the hijackers have been found. Jarrah's family has indicated they would be willing to provide DNA samples to US researchers, but the FBI has shown no interest thus far.

www.fact-archive.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-2-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Furthermore, when the planes crashed in the WTC, how did the FBI get their DNA? Fact is, the planes vaporized in the explosions and the WTC demolition. What does the FBI have to collect DNA? Is it a supper duper DNA machine that can sift through millions of tons of soot and ash under the WTC debris? I don’t think so.

Its called process of elimination - families of victime submitted samples to use in identification. Each crash
scene had several unmatched DNA profiles, the number of unmatched profiles agreed with number of hijackers
on each plane . In case of AA77 (Pentagon) were 2 sets of remains which showed close family relationship
on that flight were 2 brothers as part of hijack team - Nawaf al-Hazmi & Salem al-Hazmi

Remains of hijackers were separated from other victims remains

What's left of the terrorists—which, all told, likely amounts to less than 24 pounds of flesh and bone fragments—are sequestered at undisclosed locations in New York and Virginia. They are "stored as evidence in a refrigerated locker in sealed containers and test tubes," says Richard Kolko, a spokesman for the FBI.

None of the families of the hijackers, and no foreign governments, have come forward to request that the remains be handed over, and it is not clear what the official response would be if they did. The U.S. government has not said what, if anything, it plans to do with them. "No determination has yet been made," says FBI spokesman Kolko. For now, they are being held as evidence in the still-open 9/11 investigation. Yet at some point, the investigation will be closed. The remains of the identified victims have been returned to their families; but what is to be done with the remnants of their killers?

Still, he did what he could to honor the request. Miller and his team sent fragments from the Pennsylvania crash site for testing at the Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory in Rockville, Md. "Our priority was not the hijackers, it was getting the victims back to their families," says Brion Smith, the lab's director. But the remains of the terrorists stood out. Four of the DNA profiles from the Pennsylvania crash site didn't match material provided by the families of passengers and crew. By simple process of elimination, Smith knew these were the hijackers. He sent the samples back to Miller along with the genetic codes

It was just what Miller was hoping for. With those four profiles in hand, he could weed out the terrorists' remains. He went to the freezers, which were filled with thousands of painstakingly bagged and tagged human fragments retrieved from the crash. Miller scanned the icy plastic bags, looking for genetic profiles that matched Smith's data. He pulled out four bags and laid them on a large table. "All that remained of the four men was less than 10 pounds" of fragments, Miller says. "I had about 48 samples that were associated with the terrorists, mostly bony tissue and I think maybe some scalp with hair on it." He also couldn't tell which set of remains belonged to which terrorist. "Obviously none of the terrorists' families came forward with any information—they were like four John Does," says Miller. "So I just referred to them as Terrorist A, B, C and D."

Long article on identification of hijackers

www.newsweek.com...

Read it (though rather doubt it)......

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Date found on your link :

Fact Archive.com, 2005

www.fact-archive.com...

Date found on my link :

Published: September 20, 2008

www.nytimes.com...

Once again , DNA was used to identify the hijackers .
edit on 1-2-2011 by okbmd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join