It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN human rights official claims 9/11 was US plot

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

TPTB have a few "recruitment agencies" one of them is called al quaeda, they come in and play the role of "terrorists" - to allow TPTB to take away the liberties of you and I Its called problem reaction solution and involves false flags .
Im suprised a grown man in 2011 does not know that !

Wow! Seriously, do you think the "X Files" was a documentary?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Wow! Seriously, do you think the "X Files" was a documentary?

At the risk of going off topic.

I really do believe that allot of people on ATS secretly believe that the X-Files was a documentary or some type of strange way of getting the “truth” out. Disclosure by the back door if you like.

Makes me giggle.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
dave , pro pilots cannot pull off the manoeuvres that these "terrorists " pulled to hit the towers ,
by making the terrorists out to be physchos and idiots as you allude to you are in fact proving my theories correct that they used inside help to commit this falseflag .
Thanks .

Are you seriously suggesting that these hijackers were such bad pilots that they couldn't even crash an airplane?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Did the "hijackers" have navigational equip working on the plane? or did they just use the sun and stars?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Did the "hijackers" have navigational equip working on the plane? or did they just use the sun and stars?

According to the information from the flight recorder retrieved from flight 77, the hijackers entered in Reagan National Airport as the destination for the automatic pilot, turned it on, and then turned it off when they reached D.C. Since it was a preplanned operation it's a given the other hijackers used the same strategy to reach their targets.

So, yes they did have navigational equipment on the planes. If you're here to explain how the supposed "official story" is false then it was your obligation to know that already.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thanks just keeping you fresh on the Commission report. Great piece of literature there that all kids should read.
edit on 29-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Thanks just keeping you fresh on the Commission report. Great piece of literature there that all kids should read.
edit on 29-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

I agree 100%. If these self styled Sherlock Holmes are insisting the 9/11 commission report is a pack of lies, then it becomes their obligation to have read it to know what the pack of lies supposedly even are. It just amazes me how the truthers frequently bicker over things like whether Bush gave a shoot down order when it specifically said in the 9/11 commission report that he did issue a shoot down order. Such easily avoidable mistakes only make them look uninformed and ignorant, and discredits the truth movement as a whole.

It's blatantly obvious the truthers aren't getting their doubts from any research they've done. Someone else is spoon feeding them some Wile E. Coyote cartoon version of the supposed "official story" and they're simply accepting it at face value.
edit on 29-1-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
When the power of love is greater than the love of power we will have peace
Jimi Hendrix R I P

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Actually don't think thats his quote, but good one anyways.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

www.quotesandpoem.com...
i got it slightly wrong but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join