It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings ?maybe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ok heres my story...I believe i have seen some ufos. The first one was about 5 years ago, In Battle Ground, Washington, Summertime broad daylight. I went outside to dump the trash and i was walking across the drive way when i feel the ground shakeing, I look up and this rocket was like 100 yards off the ground and going extremely fast flew right over me, i could feel the heat, it was intense... the rocket was huge and the flame come off of it was very long. I dont live near someplace that it might be going, it definitly not an airplane and it was way to big to be a missle....Ok on to the second. It was about three years ago when my family were camping on Lake Merwin in Washington. Late at night around midnight 3 "ufos" flew over us very fast, they were right over the trees, and the trees bent when they flew over, my parents thought they were stelth bombers...maybe they were....but i think they were more alien, no lights, all black, circular shape. And what i found weird about the lake is this one island thats perfectly circle and is all rock and some trees and grass. Like theres something under it....I dunno it just seemed out of place to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
COuld you please describe each of the objects in more detail? Give more information such as any markings or lights on the objects, the colors of the objects, etc?

I will tell you now that circular aircraft are not known to have been tested since WW2 in Nazi Germany, and the second account should almost definitely be reported to http//www.nuforc.org . The first account sounds like it probably is an identifiable object.

new topics

join