It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frozen in Time ....?....after jumping from WTC?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
I've discovered a new-to-me site that is really great with its 6½ years of investigations into 9-11.
[snip].com is loaded with good researched info.

That site doesn't do any legitimate investigations. It's a disinformation forum. That forum puts out such disinformation as "no-planes at the WTC", "pods", "fake victims", "fake WTC occupancy stats".

There is zero "good researched info" at that forum as none of it is used or accepted by the legitimate research organizations in the 9/11 truth movement.

OP, I have to agree with 12m8keall2c. The video looks interesting, but likely fake.

edit on 17-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

www.letsrollforums.com... is loaded with good researched info.

I agree too. A lot better than those gatekeeper sites like 911blogger.com and truthaction.org, who both support censorship. How can you get to the truth if the truth might get censored?!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
uhm, why not a more simple explanation like the body is hanging or stuck on something, even hanging from wires that we cant see in the video? I notice a line that shows up to our left of the object that angles off..you do not see that line anywhere else on the building, something is there.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I don't think it's a body. It's too large IMO. Which tower is this? Could it be debris from the plane that hit the other tower? I took a screen shot of something else falling at around 26:--? that would be about the size of a human body falling compared to the towers.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecdb96966b26.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Could be a coat stuck on the window sill but why....and how? Plus, it was gorgeous that day. I would think very few were wearing coats. But maybe they used it to wave for help and let go of it? That's the best I can come up with.

Could possibly somebody impaled or driven into the grooves on the side of the building and then lodged there, dead or unconscious. That's what I'm thinking. The people leaping to their deaths remain the most unnerving of all the WTC videos.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

In it, the suggestion has arisen that dummies and robots were some of the 'jumpers'....a possibility

I wish I hope I wish I hope I wish I hope I wish that this would be true. I get physically paralyzed by the fear of heights, and my brain can't process the full horrific scope of what it would be like to make your decision to jump, from that level, with fire behind you.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

well again some one posted my response and yes that is what it is search "wtc people jumping" and there you will find the videos pic's, i will not post the web links, for some of it is not for the week nor the young.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Window cleaning scaffolding is what it is in my video. Looks to me like it's a possibility. Might have been mangled...maybe some of the debris hit it. Your video's not really clear enough for me to be able to tell. Sorry.
edit on 1/16/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

Window washing at the WTC was done with automated machines that worked in the grooves of the facade.

Scaffolding and window washers were used only on the top floors.

)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't know (and I am kinda sorry I started this thread because it DEEPLY gets me sick) but.....

It's hard to tell scale (of body-to-building) but here's a shot of someone else (I am SO sorry for posting this. I am very sensitive and empathetic towards all these people *man I hate our government!!!*) but....
it looks like this could've been a person (although I can't imagine how this happened)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Could possibly somebody impaled or driven into the grooves on the side of the building and then lodged there, dead or unconscious. That's what I'm thinking. The people leaping to their deaths remain the most unnerving of all the WTC videos.

Apparently ANYTHING was possible that day so.....your question: Could possibly somebody impaled or driven into the grooves on the side of the building SURE. Why not?

We had a plane disappear into the Pentagon and another burrowing into the ground and vanishing......................so what's a body impaling? (I wish that day never happened)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I think you may find it very enlightening to visit that YouTube poster's channel, and see some of the other stuff there.

Particularly amusing, five or six days ago, was the "Mexican Ufo Orange Orb Crashes"....(might even be an ATS thread on it by now.....)....LOL!

Ex

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think it could possibly be a woman.
With the air currents from falling such a distance and a billowing dress ,
it might appear as if she is frozen in time.
edit on 1/17/2011 by Ex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex

I can see why you're a writer

Do you really think that can happen? Really? I know we live in a strange world, in a mysterious Universe and in very weird times but....frozen while free-falling? Wow. I hope so. I hate thinking people hitting the ground. I just hope they all died of shock or heart attack before impact.

UGH. Why did people have to go through that?
I hate this government!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

What's wrong with uploading an orb video? Oh that's right......those are hoaxes too!

This might be the ONLY thread or post or thought or brain wave transmission that you and I will ever agree on because I don't really believe the video I posted here. Having said that......you go to your corner and I'll stay in mine

PS. For those who don't know, Weed and I are infamous rivals.

Ex

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yes, I do believe this could happen.
I heard of people jumping off of the Empire State Building ,
before they put up a restaining fence, and they literally blew back higher
onto the awning above the deck, because of the wind currents.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ive seen hoaxing and CGI type nonsense since this happened. IMO the event was bad enough as it was...no need to mock up horror. There was plenty. I hadnt seen this particular frozon in time thing... though it does seem off as far as body size to building size ratio. Im definitely no expert.. just an opinion. I generally stay out of the 9/11 threads and only read ... always kept it that way... as I simply am not educated enough on all of the issues. The only thing I DO recall is watching it happen on TV and speaking to others that were there after it happened. As far as the jumpers, it happened and a person I do trust witnessed it themselves. He also had to gather body parts and gunk from a building close to the first tower because it blew through. As I said, the horror itself was enough, no need for embellishment.

I too had never truly understood the jumpers. I cant imagine doing it myself and would do something else and get myself killed before Id jump out of a window I think. Its not the height Im scared of.. its being conscious during that fall which must have been perceived by the jumper to last forever. Maybe the folks knew it was over... that it was the ONLY choice? Really to horrific to comprehend.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex

Yes, I do believe this could happen.
I heard of people jumping off of the Empire State Building ,
before they put up a restaining fence, and they literally blew back higher
onto the awning above the deck, because of the wind currents.

Oh I see what you're saying. You mean that this gives the illusion of someone stuck in time when in fact, shes' flowing down....right? But isn't the video rolling the whole time?

I thought you were giving credence to the frozen in time theory. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Yeah, I hear ya. Sorry for bringing back horrible memories. I share them too.

Oh, jumpers were being filmed live on TV. There's no question that....scores of people jumped that morning from both buildings.

Yes, I can't even begin to fathom that choice. That finally decision of either plunging to your death or....staying to be burned alive.. It's horrific. No living creature should EVER have to go through that. Never. It's even too evil for a murderer being sentenced to death (not that I agree with the death penalty at all mind ya)

I was just curious about this particular video. I wanted someone to verify that this is indeed CGI'd.

Again, sorry for sharing such a terrible thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Everyone go to Youtube and type in
September 11th 2001 Firelinevideo 1

Watch all the videos, there are like 21 of them. These are videos of the WTC but the videos are taken by a fireman. I have never seen anything like them. I think they are just released. I hadn't seen them before.

I was watching one of the videos when I saw something that looks sort of like that person you are talking about. There is another angle though. I am not sure it is a person. I think it is just some debris or something sticking out. It does look like a person just hanging there, but I don't know. I can't remember which video it was. But watch all of them. Especially watch the one where one of the buildings collapse because you can see this big fireball explosion.

I was watching and right before the explosion, like a few seconds before, someone jumps from the building. Then it collapses into a fireball. It makes me wonder if someone didn't set off an explosion and them jump to their death.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Advantage

Yeah, I hear ya. Sorry for bringing back horrible memories. I share them too.

Oh, jumpers were being filmed live on TV. There's no question that....scores of people jumped that morning from both buildings.

Yes, I can't even begin to fathom that choice. That finally decision of either plunging to your death or....staying to be burned alive.. It's horrific. No living creature should EVER have to go through that. Never. It's even too evil for a murderer being sentenced to death (not that I agree with the death penalty at all mind ya)

I was just curious about this particular video. I wanted someone to verify that this is indeed CGI'd.

Again, sorry for sharing such a terrible thread.

Nahh keep it alive.. we better learn from our mistakes and not allow this BS to occur again.. if we can at all help it. If we could prevent this from ever happening Id put up life sized posters of victims .....and survivors.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join