It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did David Ferrie kill JFK??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Kennedy was going to abolish the Federal Reserve and so was executed by the bankers....... by way of the CIA. The CIA also wanted Kennedy eliminated because of the Bay of Pigs fiasco and also because Kennedy wanted eventually to get the U.S. out of Vietnam. Pulling out of Vietnam was not in the interests of the Military Industrial complexes' war objectives. 

And then the most credible witnesses that could have proven conspiracy end up dead, David Ferrie, Lee Bowers, Oswald being shot before he could even stand trial. Within an hour to two hours they knew everything about Oswald including his pyhsical description, history that he was a lone gunman and even where to find him. The government has never worked so well or quickly before or since!

This was the beginning of america becoming the evil and heartless b!tch that she is today. The american government is worse than any group of leaders who have ever led any group anywhere. They killed a man who was trying to pull out of the war in Vietnam because it was a pointless war. Since JFK every other president and his choices have been controlled by another group of men. There is a fox in our hen house. The government is a cancer on this planet and all the want is money.
edit on 14-1-2011 by ac3rr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ac3rr

Did you know there are pictures proving Oswald was not in the Book Suppository at the moment of JFK's assassination? And there were 3 french assassins supposedly involved in JFK's assassination and all "roads lead to " Bush Sr.- but it is just a theory and no president of the United States of such high moral character that only a secret order such as the skull and bones could ever produce- heh heh wipe me

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Might want to check your premise and timeline, the US was not involved in a war in Vietnam at that time. There were US advisors there during Kennedy's term but the war had not escalated until Johnson's term. It seems true, though, that Kennedy did not want a war to happen.

Kennedy's time was dubbed as Camelot and things did appear very rosy in America then, the Space Race was on, the Sexual Revolution was underway. First Lady Jackie was seen wearing slacks in the White House which drew gasps from conservative values folks, but it was apparent the face of America was changing. Styles were changing. One might argue we were coming of age and a new look and new values were sweeping the country.

I was very much an admirer of Kennedy and of those times. Indeed a tragedy. Indeed much more and perhaps the biggest of our times.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ac3rr

Notwithstanding your obvious unfamiliarity with time line, I'll simply add that America IS NOT the heartless, evil noun you referred to her as. Perhaps that is simply a crude way to say "we lost our innocence".

Secondly, the "Optical Enhancement" in the YT video is a joke. That looked like a "matched-dissolve" to a still. As someone who works professionally in the industry, as good as the technology is it remains garbage in - garbage out. Some detail and pixel sharpening is possible but no to the degree as depicted in the video,

Thanks for the thread just the same. This subject fascinates me and is why I stumbled on to ATS.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

The Vietnam War was a Cold War military conflict that occurred in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia from 1 November 1955 to the fall of Saigon on 30 April 1975.

U.S. military advisors arrived beginning in 1950. U.S. involvement escalated in the early 1960s, with U.S. troop levels tripling in 1961 and tripling again in 1962.

In this context, the OP is correct. There was never really ever any 'WAR", but we all know better. One of Johnson's first official acts as president was to recind an order that Kennedy had to de-escalate US involvement and a direct plan to pull our troops out of there. And he did this before Kennedy's body ever hit the freezer.
edit on 15-1-2011 by charlyv because: for content

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Go watch the movie JFK, it's about a real story of an advocate unrevealing a major conspiracy about the JFK assassination with his friends and a high ranked military officer who could have stopped the assassination but was ordered by his chief to take a vacation in Poland.

The lead suspect which was a CIA got killed by "cancer" years later, but an autopsy was never released to the public and the fun fact is: His body was examined by high ranked officers and military medics.
Many witnesses were killed and even forced to believe that the gunshots didn't come from corners but from a building.

It's a good movie. And in the end before the credits it's explained that this suspect died and some government (don't remember who they were.) considered releasing some files about the JFK murder which supports this conspiracy that the government did it. Why else would they keep these files classified?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
reply to post by ac3rr

Did you know there are pictures proving Oswald was not in the Book Suppository at the moment of JFK's assassination? And there were 3 french assassins supposedly involved in JFK's assassination and all "roads lead to " Bush Sr.- but it is just a theory and no president of the United States of such high moral character that only a secret order such as the skull and bones could ever produce- heh heh wipe me

Got a link to these photos mate?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Might want to check your premise and timeline, the US was not involved in a war in Vietnam at that time. There were US advisors there during Kennedy's term but the war had not escalated until Johnson's term. It seems true, though, that Kennedy did not want a war to happen.

Kennedy's time was dubbed as Camelot and things did appear very rosy in America then, the Space Race was on, the Sexual Revolution was underway. First Lady Jackie was seen wearing slacks in the White House which drew gasps from conservative values folks, but it was apparent the face of America was changing. Styles were changing. One might argue we were coming of age and a new look and new values were sweeping the country.

I was very much an admirer of Kennedy and of those times. Indeed a tragedy. Indeed much more and perhaps the biggest of our times.

Vietnam War: 1955-1975.

JFK: 1961-1963.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

So, what are you talking about exactly? Of course the war escalated afterwords, that was one of the reasons they needed to take JFK out, because he wanted to end the war in Vietnam.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by roblin

reply to post by ac3rr

Thanks

I haven't seen the photos but I can tell you this excerpt from Robert Groden's book:

"An officer dashed into the Texas School Book Depository within a moment of the shots, and there, along with the manager of the building, found Oswald drinking a Coke by the Coke machine on the second floor. Oswald would have had to have dashed down the stairs from the sixth floor, and they would have noticed if he had been winded. Later, when others tried to duplicate the feat of coming down from the sixth floor, it was found to be impossible in the time span available."

High Treason by Robert J. Groden and Harrison Edward Livingstone, copyright 1989 p. 23

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by roblin

reply to post by ac3rr

Thanks

This may be the photo in question

More pictures available here. www.orwelltoday.com...

I did a quick search and found these pictures. This is the first time I saw them and have not decided if it is Oswald or not but you asked for a link so I provided one.

Note the similar outfit of both men in the pictures

Note the similar outfit of both men in the pictures
edit on 15-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

The people behind the McAdams site are sometimes correct, but they are desperate to prove that Oswald did it alone. I'm not sure why they do it, but they attack every researcher who believes there may have been a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by fonenyc

The people behind the McAdams site are sometimes correct, but they are desperate to prove that Oswald did it alone. I'm not sure why they do it, but they attack every researcher who believes there may have been a conspiracy.

Because the Warren commission concluded that there was no conspiracy. If they doubt the warren commission then it is laying doubt on the government and the history of the united states. That is too much for some people to handle so they deny the truth and assume that whatever the authorities say is true is true without considering any other possibility. Have you ever noticed how whenever a problem is being solved, the benefit of the doubt is always given to the other side, so if it is proven absurd then you know it is an impossible option, yet the government never gives the benefit of the doubt to the alternative and independent research that is done by the citizens of America. These citizens are constantly giving the benefit of the doubt to the government, that is the primary way of how they prove the official story wrong, by looking honestly at these official theories and seeing if there are contradictions. However, the government or "official" investigation (directed by the same people who committed the crime) never give the opposing side the benefit of the doubt, and thus never get to the truth of the matter. It shows a lack of an open mind, a belief system closed in and hedged about by compartmentalization and deceit. What sanity can exist in their minds?
edit on 16-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

top topics

join