It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 PRESS RELEASE: World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA PANYNJ * 1972-2001

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well there ya have it. Thanks. Now can you explain FEMA?

Edit to add (I am too willing to give props before I research it myself)

Manhattan Demolition CO Inc,
Manhattan Demolition Co , Inc
813 43rd Road
Long Island City, NY 11101-6819 map
New York, NY Metro Area

Phone:
(718) 361-0397

Information not found

About Manhattan Demolition CO Inc
I

Manhattan Demolition CO Inc is a private company categorized under Demolition Contractors and located in Long Island City, NY. Our records show it was established in 1978 and incorporated in New York. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $10 to 20 million and employs a staff of approximately 50 to 99.
www.manta.com...

Manhattan Demolition - Manhattan, NY, Demolition Contractors

If you need demolition in Manhattan, NY, from an affordable, reliable local demolition company, look no further than Hometown Demolition. We screen local demolition contractors in Manhattan, NY, and across the U.S. to bring you the best demolition companies in your city.
www.hometowndemolitioncontractors.com...

Not nice to make stuff up

edit on 18-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I've been a lurker and a member of your forum, Phil. Love the for the tired, weary, hustled masses threads. You and Larry have spent hundreds of thankless hours, so that the truth might be let out. The hollow towers pictures are astounding, not to mention, "The Gelitin B Thing". Anyway, I would like to take a lot of minutes to thank you. I'm still choking on all that concrete dust.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Not nice to make stuff up

I hope you have a good excuse why you're accusing me of making stuff up....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Because I didn't read anywhere that they were used for trash pickup.

Doesn't a city with the population of Manhattan ....have their own department of a sanitation via bidding and contract?
You mean, each building (and there are what, 10,000?) has their own private sanitation company?

Why is it I can't find their website? Would you so kindly link it to me so I can see that they do indeed offer private trash collection? Thanks (and I will apologize if I am wrong
) I am just after the truth, not making riff with others and certainly not enemies.
We have enough of them with most nations thanks to Bush!
edit on 18-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Would you so kindly link it to me so I can see that they do indeed offer private trash collection?

Firstly, nowhere did I say they offer "private" trash collection. You can clearly see in the video that it is a trash truck. Note the telephone number on the side of the truck. Call it.

I called a couple years ago when the truck was discovered, the old guy on the phone said they mostly do cleanup of work sites and construction sites and only do small demolitions as in knocking buildings down with machines.

All you have to do is call the number.

I am just after the truth, not making riff with others and certainly not enemies.

That's certainly what you're going to get when you accuse others of "making stuff up" before having all of your ducks in a row.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Okay, if they're not private and they're not part of Manhattan's Dept of Sanitation then, they're public? For who? Who hires them? Why doesn't it say anywhere in their little blurbs that they do trash removal? Or do they do demolition? If they don't demolish why use that name?

If I only mowed lawns I wouldn't call myself "Human Tree Removal Service"

Seems peculiar that's all.

And you called them and they told you that? And that enough for you? Okay. But I sorta see it like calling Bush and asking him about seeing that first plane.

Whatever.

I rather not discuss this anymore. I spent 4 years hating the world after this planned event. And now I've spent the last 6 years just hating the government. It was quite an accomplishment and I don't want to lapse

No hard feelings I hope.

Peace!

Phil, keep up the great work. Even though some of your findings may be wrong your efforts are remarkable. All I know is, you are very much respected among the people I know!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I put the FOIA data into openOffice and sorted it by tenancy date starting. Here's my initial thoughts at a glance of the data:

It looks like the Port Authority took out lots of space in the subgrade floor 284(?) security, chemical spills, storage, policing, structural, carpeting, landscaping, slurry wall etc.I think it's interesting that Raytheon were the last tenants to join on the 1st of the August 2001.

There's a dominant pattern I have noticed here, from the start of 1999 right up to the end of Dec 2000 WTC had a massive amount of tenants join, a record breaker, the most ever in one year, a very good year for tenants indeed! But then suddenly as of the 1st of Jan 2001 only a very tiny number of tenants were willing (or allowed) to join. Unless your name was Port Authority or Raytheon you weren't coming in!

RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCT 01 AUGUST 2001.

By the looks of things P.A had a room on every floor of the towers, in 1995 you can see they moved in quite literally. Infiltrating the P.A may of been a good way for perps to gain access to various levels of the structure.

Also, you could steal one of Raytheon's directed energy weapons and use that for terrorism.

Oh no I just had a thought - what do you get when you mix the P.A with Raytheon?

Total collapse.

Oh gosh I should of kept that one to myself.

In my opinion the data is probably incorrect, there's only 1317 records here, it doesn't look or feel right to me.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Re the possibility of fake victims, I wonder if you've also seen this site?
www.septemberclues.info...

It raises some very interesting points about the photos of the victims.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
I put the FOIA data into openOffice and sorted it by tenancy date starting. Here's my initial thoughts at a glance of the data:

It looks like the Port Authority took out lots of space in the subgrade floor 284(?) security, chemical spills, storage, policing, structural, carpeting, landscaping, slurry wall etc.I think it's interesting that Raytheon were the last tenants to join on the 1st of the August 2001.

There's a dominant pattern I have noticed here, from the start of 1999 right up to the end of Dec 2000 WTC had a massive amount of tenants join, a record breaker, the most ever in one year, a very good year for tenants indeed! But then suddenly as of the 1st of Jan 2001 only a very tiny number of tenants were willing (or allowed) to join. Unless your name was Port Authority or Raytheon you weren't coming in!

RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCT 01 AUGUST 2001.

By the looks of things P.A had a room on every floor of the towers, in 1995 you can see they moved in quite literally. Infiltrating the P.A may of been a good way for perps to gain access to various levels of the structure.

Also, you could steal one of Raytheon's directed energy weapons and use that for terrorism.

Oh no I just had a thought - what do you get when you mix the P.A with Raytheon?

Total collapse.

Oh gosh I should of kept that one to myself.

In my opinion the data is probably incorrect, there's only 1317 records here, it doesn't look or feel right to me.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

That's exactly the point! The reality of what was inside the WTC is definitely not right.

American's and the world were led to believe hundreds of companies and corporations with thousands of employee's operated there. The FOIA re. leases/tenants (1972-2001) shows exactly the opposite.

For close to 25 years these mammoth towers were literally empty. Then a few years before 911 all of a sudden the place starts to fill up....

The evidence from the FOIA speaks for itself.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnpropaganda
American's and the world were led to believe hundreds of companies and corporations with thousands of employee's operated there.

Were they? Who by?

I think you might mean that you assumed they were full, but hadn't looked into it. I'm not sure it was up to the authorities to keep you apprised of the tenancy situation and occupancy rates in the WTC.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mnpropaganda

If the buildings were empty why was the shopping mall under the towers one of the top grossing malls in the
country ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think it's slightly odd that there are almost no records for tenants joining in-between the months of Jan 2001 to Sept 2001 when in all of 1997-2000 they were having a massive increase in the demand for space.

As for the general lack of tenants overall from earlier dates, I would guess it's because much of that information was kept as paper records (inside the missing file cabinets) that were never converted over to a digital format like a database or spreadsheet. In that case they have a great excuse.

If your looking to find any suspicious behaviour to link with conspiracies or possible suspect tenants it has to be Raytheon:

www.raytheon.com...

Engineers & Construction..?

RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCT 2WTC 79 135 04 January 1999 03 January 2002
RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCT 2WTC 80 136 11 January 1999 31 December 2000
RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCT 2WTC 81 137 15 January 1999 14 January 2002
RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCT 2WTC 82 138 25 January 1999 24 January 2002
RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCT 2WTC 83 139 01 February 1999 31 January 2004
RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCT 2WTC 90 9000 15 March 1999 14 March 2005
RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCT 2WTC 91 9100 15 March 1999 20 April 2013
RAYTHEON ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCT SUBGRD 294 483 01 August 2001 31 August 2004

Raytheon Company From Demopedia:

Raytheon Company had an office on the 91st floor of WTC2, above the impact area, yet suffered no casualties. ... Raytheon had also been hit with millions of dollars in fines for padding costs of equipment it sold to the US military. Raytheon also has a hush-hush subsidiary, E-Systems, whose clients include the CIA and NSA.

This is rather surprising as after the hit of the second plane only four person survived who were above the 78th floor where the plane hit.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Raytheon also makes the "bunker buster" GBU- 28, a 5,000-pound bomb and missiles like the TOW, Maverick and Javelin, used in Operation Enduring Freedom. In addition to missiles, Raytheon also builds sensors and radars used on unmanned and manned reconnaissance airplanes used extensively in Afghanistan.

The company has paid millions of dollars in fines for illegal activities. In October 1994, Raytheon paid $4 million to settle government charges that it had inflated the cost of a $71.5 million radar contract. In October 1993, Raytheon paid out $3.7 million to settle U.S. government charges that it had inflated the cost of Patriot missiles. The year before the company paid out $2.75 million for overpricing missile test equipment. In March 1990, Raytheon pleaded guilty in federal court to Judge Albert Bryan, Jr. in Virginia for illegally obtaining secret Air Force budget and planning documents. The company paid a million dollars in fines. In October 1987, the Justice Department signed on to a $36 million lawsuit originally filed by a former Raytheon employee, which alleged that Raytheon submitted false claims for work done on missiles.

www.corpwatch.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

This is rather surprising as after the hit of the second plane only four person survived who were above the 78th floor where the plane hit.

It was that only 4 people BELOW the impact zone died in South Tower - you are wrong

One in the 15 minutes between 1st plane impact on North Tower, many people left the South Tower, in addition
to fact building was only partially occupied at that time

The buildings were half-empty when the jets struck. USA TODAY estimates 5,000 to 7,000 people were in each tower when the attack began. Earlier estimates ranged from 10,000 to 25,000 per tower. But company head counts show many desks were empty at 8:46 a.m. There were few tourists; the observation deck wasn't scheduled to open until 9:30 a.m.

Two - it was actually 18 people who escaped from above the impact zone do to Stairway A having to dogleg
around elevator lobby on 78th floor. Several hundred more died in the building, either from initial impact or as
result of the fires

Most of the dead were in the north tower, the first one hit and the second to collapse. USA TODAY documented 1,434 who died in the north tower vs. 599 in the south tower. (Locations could not be determined for 147 of the building occupants.) An analysis shows that two-thirds of south tower occupants evacuated the upper floors during the 16 1/2 minutes between the attacks. In the north tower, an average of 78 people died per floor at the crash area and above, compared with 19 people per floor in the south tower.

One stairway in the south tower remained open above the crash, but few used it to escape. Stairway A, one of three, was unobstructed from top to bottom. The jet crashed into the 78th through 84th floors of the south tower. A few people escaped from the 78th floor down these stairs. One person went down the stairs from the 81st floor, two from the 84th floor and one from the 91st. Others went up these stairs in search of a helicopter rescue that wasn't possible because of heavy smoke on the rooftop.

www.usatoday.com...

The fortunate few were in position to reach the stairway and escape down

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Insolubrious

It was that only 4 people BELOW the impact zone died in South Tower - you are wrong

One in the 15 minutes between 1st plane impact on North Tower, many people left the South Tower, in addition
to fact building was only partially occupied at that time

The buildings were half-empty when the jets struck. USA TODAY estimates 5,000 to 7,000 people were in each tower when the attack began. Earlier estimates ranged from 10,000 to 25,000 per tower. But company head counts show many desks were empty at 8:46 a.m. There were few tourists; the observation deck wasn't scheduled to open until 9:30 a.m.

Two - it was actually 18 people who escaped from above the impact zone do to Stairway A having to dogleg
around elevator lobby on 78th floor. Several hundred more died in the building, either from initial impact or as
result of the fires

Most of the dead were in the north tower, the first one hit and the second to collapse. USA TODAY documented 1,434 who died in the north tower vs. 599 in the south tower. (Locations could not be determined for 147 of the building occupants.) An analysis shows that two-thirds of south tower occupants evacuated the upper floors during the 16 1/2 minutes between the attacks. In the north tower, an average of 78 people died per floor at the crash area and above, compared with 19 people per floor in the south tower.

One stairway in the south tower remained open above the crash, but few used it to escape. Stairway A, one of three, was unobstructed from top to bottom. The jet crashed into the 78th through 84th floors of the south tower. A few people escaped from the 78th floor down these stairs. One person went down the stairs from the 81st floor, two from the 84th floor and one from the 91st. Others went up these stairs in search of a helicopter rescue that wasn't possible because of heavy smoke on the rooftop.

www.usatoday.com...

The fortunate few were in position to reach the stairway and escape down

Agreed. Not to mention the fact that it was election day in NYC, and as such, many people took the morning off, or were coming in later in the day after voting.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join