It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to Whoever Posted this Video Last Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Being a newbie I'm not too good at finding old threads. Someone posted a link to this video which is one of the best background videos I've ever seen regarding deceptions by the US Gov't et al. It took me quite awhile to get around to having the time to watch it but now that I have I just wanted to say thanks to whoever originally posted it.

It should be compulsory viewing for every American. I'll bet if it was things would change alot more quickly.

video.google.com...#

TFN

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
wow This is an hour long version... i think i seen bits of this. thank you for reposting cos this is a good one. i'll sit down and watch it all later tonight. oh yeah theres a rotten cover up of some sort going on.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yes, I had seen bits and pieces of this around but never with as much detail as this.

Some of the stuff taxpayers are footing the bill for is outrageous. We're being told to change our light bulbs to save the planet while they're burning big rig truck after truck when it needs a new air filter?!?!?
If all American's knew what's happening with their tax dollars while so many are struggling for the basics at home I really think things would change in a heartbeat.

If anyone has any other videos on government corruption that they think are just as good as this one can you please post them here. But at this time I think this is the go-to video for demonstrating this corruption.

TFN

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
And we wonder why the world hates us? We are the barbarians. This country makes me sick. Maybe what this government needs to do is worry about taking care of its' own house before it goes telling others what is wrong with theirs. America is on a path to destruction. Take a look around you, for soon everything you have, will be gone, and the world will rejoice.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
An atomic bomb... duk and cover LOL. I can't believe people believed all that nonsense.
But indeed America is the big bad guy. Wel the government that is, I don't think the average American citizen will be that hostile. In every country around this globe there are rotten apples.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It seems to me that it's the same story in EVERY country. Government = legalized violence. It's just that most governments limit the violence to their own people by staying home.

Does anyone know of a country where this isn't the case?

top topics

join