It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk to me about the "mantis" aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Only time I've ever heard of 'mantis aliens' was on Babylon 5. Seem pretty shady.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Sorry but they better be bullet proof because I hate Mantis'sssss (? sp)

"I IZ UR GOD"

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Those are strangely beautiful pictures in a way. Mantids are some of the cooler looking bugs out there and people who have had encounters with mantis type entities describe them as having an aura of peace and comfort around them and comforting abductees/experiencers during procedures and tests. Pretty nice beings for being big bugs....not that there is anything wrong with being a big bug.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You might want to have a look in to David Huggins a claimed abductee that talks a bit about the "mantis" who are often seen around the greys and working with them. Some claim they are running things and are in charge.

www.jerrypippin.com...

"Praying mantis" entities with small android encountered by David Huggins multiple times from age eight to his twenties. From Huggins's point of view, the praying mantis entities were in charge of the small androids and were overseers of research projects involving human beings. But what is the relationship between the praying mantis entities and the Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (EBENs)? Drawing © 1989 by David Huggins.

"As far as I've heard, they could be very advanced androids, which can oversee long-term projects that last for thousands of years. But I'm not certain who they work with or for."

Praying mantis-creature encountered around noon time by David Huggins at Georgia farm when he was eight in 1950. He associated entity with small, grey beings, which David thought were androids programmed to do work for the praying mantis and tall humanoids. Drawing © by David Huggins.

All in the family

edit on 13-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

yeah sorrry it just threw me thats all
i imagined one wearing a suit and all that, talking on a phone while drive a convertible "no god damn it, those reports have gota be done today" etc etc
then snorting a line of powder and it all being alright again

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere

It was my mother, she told me this story many, many years ago, and she has not changed her story once in these many years.

Does she watch Sci Fi Movies?
Has she experienced any devasting event around the time?
Has she ever experimented with drugs around that time?
Does she have any evidence of said event?
Does she have a history of tall tales?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Here are two giant ones preparing for battle, my money is on the larger green one.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

these mantis aliens you refer to... on the paranormal files fact or faked, in one of their episodes shows what you have described in a witness video.. thin looking and very fast.

ill try find the episode and link it for you buddy. by the way if i remember rightly thee guys could not prove it ws fake.

reards : kayak

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

could this be what you are referring to ? www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

sorry for the double post
edit on 13-1-2011 by kayak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcgaha

Originally posted by OuttaHere

It was my mother, she told me this story many, many years ago, and she has not changed her story once in these many years.

Does she watch Sci Fi Movies?
Has she experienced any devasting event around the time?
Has she ever experimented with drugs around that time?
Does she have any evidence of said event?
Does she have a history of tall tales?

Your questions are very insulting. Armchair skeptics who don't know what they're talking about really piss me off.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesMcgaha

I'm assuming you are the skeptic from larry king live, who always explains the biggest ufo sightings, events and testimony as nothing more than venus, lighthouses, etc...etc... I remember seeing you argue with several witness and try and tell them what they saw even though you weren't there and your explanation in no way matched the multiple witness testimony. Now you throw out several things that it MUST have been despite the fact you weren't there. Do I know what happened in this case or what happened to the lady? No! But you have several explanations to something you know nothing of. Shouldn't tip your hand so early! at least pretend to ponder the unknown!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Maybe he's a doctor with really cool surgical hands? :O
I mean that would look like a mantis, doesn't mean the alien is a mantis alien.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by keenmachine
reply to post by JamesMcgaha

I'm assuming you are the skeptic from larry king live, who always explains the biggest ufo sightings, events and testimony as nothing more than venus, lighthouses, etc...etc... I remember seeing you argue with several witness and try and tell them what they saw even though you weren't there and your explanation in no way matched the multiple witness testimony. Now you throw out several things that it MUST have been despite the fact you weren't there. Do I know what happened in this case or what happened to the lady? No! But you have several explanations to something you know nothing of. Shouldn't tip your hand so early! at least pretend to ponder the unknown!

Whoa, you're saying we have a celebrity skeptic in our midst? You'd think he'd at least do a better job of being a skeptic.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kayak

could this be what you are referring to ? www.youtube.com...

No, definitely not. That clip was painful to watch. Sensationalistic shows like that are an embarrassment to UFO and paranormal researchers everywhere. That was almost as bad as Ghost Hunters.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

www.youtube.com... please watch! I think this is either him by the way he talks or he is mocking the man. Hopefully the latter!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

INSECTOID ALIEN: Sometimes described as a Praying Mantis in appearance. This alien type is not often reported. It is usually described as a "larger" alien with the title "doctor" or "leader" and is described as 4-1/2 to 5 feet tall in stature. In some cases, two or more are reported as working together. Oddly enough, some reports state that this alien works with both the grays and the Nordics, as well. In either case the INSECTOID type appears scaly, ugly and extremely frightening in overall demeanor. Abductees claim very rough treatment at the hands of the INSECTOID aliens.

type of aliens

Unfortunatelly there aren't many reports on this type of aliens.We have heard that they exist,but they are rare encounters.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Great thread!

The best account I've ever read about the Mantis aliens is that they are completely ruled by mathematical symmetry. I've heard that you can avoid being abducted by simply painting your bathroom coral instead of peach.

Here is a blue eyed Mantis I spotted recently.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12bbbfa3660c.gif[/atsimg]

Maybe you can spot the Mantis alien again in this larger image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4e1936674dc.gif[/atsimg]

The face appears to be telling a serpents tale IMHO but I could be insane.
Anyone else see this?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Don't think anyone linked this intriguing thread yet (mantid-insectoid abduction account):

ATS thread by JKrog08

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join