It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sore throat/cough, how widespread right now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It seems like everyone i have run into in the past few days (in new england) has a sore throat/cough. It struck me as quite odd when the weatherman from the 11 oclock news couldn't even finish his report.

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

And YES I know it's cold and flu season so if that is your only response please move on as it is not helpful.

be good

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is because its cold and flu season.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
COld and flu season seems to be the culprit in my opinion. OP, if you don't want to hear that, then what type of comment are you fishing for? Speculative ones?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I haven't had a sore throat in years, or at at least until this week. I'm in Oregon right now, and not New England. I was thinking it was because my body is no longer acclimated to a non-tropical climate. I have family in Rhode Island and they report their normal weather related illnesses.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
COld and flu season seems to be the culprit in my opinion. OP, if you don't want to hear that, then what type of comment are you fishing for? Speculative ones?

i was trying to see how widespread this was, and if anyone noticed or thought that it was above average or abnormal....

and yes i am speculating....and my tin foil hat is a little tight

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I started coughing today with a sore neck, not throat and shortness of breath. I don't think it's suspicious though, everyone and there brother is sick here in upstate ny but this is normal for January.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It is the bodies failure to attack some of these bacteria that enter the mouth and nasal cavities.After a certain amount of these bacteria latch on to the throat area,it results in a condition known as cold and flu season.Hope this helps you out.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I CANT STOP COUGHING IT SUCKS

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Mee too ^^ i even stopped smokin for now

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EricW

Have you tried a Ricola?
They really do work.

new topics