It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIST whistleblowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Although most of us dont hear about it, because they do not get airtime on fox news or an invitation to the Glen Beck show, there are many people on the inside of NIST who observed odd proceedings. Dump related links with comments in here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Scroll down somewhat and look for Kevin Ryan

1933key.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Scroll down somewhat and look for Kevin Ryan

1933key.com...

Kevin Ryan didn't work for NIST, so how he can claim to be a whistleblower is beyond me.

He is also a noted conspiracy theorist, who was fired for using the name of company he was working for to promote conspiracy theories.
edit on 10-1-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Ryan explains details of the investigation by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) not acknowledged by the Institute, such as its failure to experimentally verify the floor pancake theory, forcing it to invent a new theory about the Towers' collapse. Ryan notes commonalities in the WTC investigations by NIST and FEMA, and the investigation of the 1995 Oklahoma City Building, such as a high degree of overlap in the leaders of the respective investigations. Ryan unquestionably qualifies as a whistleblower. Having been promoted to the top manager of Underwriter's Laboratories water testing division, Ryan was dismissed on November of 2004 after an e-mail from him to Dr Frank Gayle of NIST questioning the collapse of the twin towers became public.

Here you go Roboe. You're welcome to study more on the link that OP provided.

Thank you OP for a good link of more research material. You are appreciated.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Here is a paper on Whistle-blower Kurt Sonnenfeld for FEMA www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And a paper on the FEMA Investigation www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I know you asked for NIST, but this is the closest I could find. Been a lot of overlap over the years.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
Kevin Ryan didn't work for NIST, so how he can claim to be a whistleblower is beyond me.

He is also a noted conspiracy theorist, who was fired for using the name of company he was working for to promote conspiracy theories

This astute poster beat me to it. He's correct- Kevin Ryan isn't a "NIST whistleblower" becuase he had nothing to do with NIST. He worked for Underwriters Laboratories and he's just going around griping about the NIST report using his own unsubstanciated opinions just like the rest of you are doing. Moreover, he's not even claming he's a NIST whistleblower- it's whoever the con artist is that's running this conspiracy web site that's making the claim to promote the manufacture of abject paranoia.

...so when I say you conspiracy people are just mindlessly swallowing whatever ridiculous drivel these damned fool conspiracy web sites are shovelling out, how does this prove me incorrect, exactly?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Well still interesting. NIST is a national organisation. To compose their report they recruited people on an as needed basis, whom might have contracts elsewhere as their fulltime job, although at the top, the people managing it, might have been actual employees of the department of commerce.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

G.O.D. I have a question. What is the relationship between NIST and Underwriters Labs, in regards to 9/11 of course?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie

G.O.D. I have a question. What is the relationship between NIST and Underwriters Labs, in regards to 9/11 of course?

Now I am curious too. Dont hold out man.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie

I can't tell you every single connection, but regarding to 9/11 UL checked out the steel and made certain that it was up to code. They did not certify the steel, they made no attempt to investigate fire induced thermal expansion that NIST stated had caused the collapse, and they certainly made no attempt to duplicate the domino effect of structural failure. Kevin Ryan falsely claimed that they did, and he falsely claimed he represented UL when he wrote a letter stating the NIST report was flawed.

If Kevin Ryan wants to believe the crap those damned fool conspiracy web sites are shovelling out...and it's ovbious he does since he's sending emails to David Ray Griffin...that's one thing, but dragging UL into his fantasy world is still a faux pas regardless of whatever pretty word you want to use to describe it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well put Dave, can I have some links please?

top topics

join