It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid and girl attacks a man randomly. Should adults be allowed to fight back?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
That clip made me sick. I'm not sure how anyone could put up with that kind of abuse. My suggestion would be to pepper spray the f***ers since they're not worth damaging a knuckle over.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Three words. Double Goose Egg. One for her and one for him.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by endlessknowledge

Na my advice would be let the world have its sh1t, as these types of people make the world. These are the sorts that ends up in police jobs and want to ruin more lifes.

The endless cycle will go on for along time to come.

Keep up your positive thinking lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Pepper spray would probably be the way to go, because if he punched her maybe some douches watching would jump in and make it really bad.

I hate that #, people picking on people just because they can. I cant walk around a lot of places around here when it starts getting dark because my friends have been jumped to many times, not by people trying to rob them, but by kids looking to beat the # out of random people(not to long ago one of my good friends was walking home to his house, and right out in front of his house, a bunch a kids jumped out of a car and beat the living # out of him for no reason, they didnt even rob him). Fortunately for this guy in the video he didnt get hurt, still sucks though, totally uncalled for.
edit on 7-1-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

And the reason these things are getting worse? Because people are too scared to defend themselves and parents are too lazy to raise their kids responsibly.

Hear hear! I too think it is mostly down to the parents - not blaming them fully, but it is up to them to set the right example. Sadly though, too many parents would actually laugh and give their kid a Hi5^ for what is in that video.
Sometimes it is the parents that actually need to grow up.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by endlessknowledge

Pepper spray is probably the best action to take actually. Gotta agree there.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Anyone who hits me is subject to getting hit back.
I don't care if you are elderly, child, man or woman.
I will strike back according to the same force that I
was struck at. I have done this before and I will no
doubt do it again.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Short sharp dig to the ribs for the lad - stop him in his tracks, girl can be restrained if needed.
If they are going to go around doing this to people they have to reap the consequences and deserve a beating if that's what they get, if someone else starts to intervene they get the same!?
I suspect if less people "put up" with this then it wouldn't happen as much. Kids like this only do it because they get away with it.
Reminds me of a video I saw of someone being "happy slapped" a few years ago, he ran after his assailant and handed his ass to him on a plate which was absolutely hilarious - just desserts indeed.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Sorry that doesn't look like a kid to me, some teen going to come up and hit me, I'll hit the little you know what back. Parent's come at me I'll be like she deserved it, punish your damn kids, idiot!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't of even put my hands on them. I would have hit em with the Chi K.O

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Anyone who hits me is subject to getting hit back.
I don't care if you are elderly, child, man or woman.
I will strike back according to the same force that I
was struck at. I have done this before and I will no
doubt do it again.

I think that it all depends on the intent of the assault, and any potential consequences that may arise from the initial attack.

If a woman slaps or punches me in the face, then I don't think that it'd be right to slap or punch her back, as her attack would usually be down to a gesture of displeasure, and any retaliation may have a detrimental effect on her physical or mental well-being.

Similarly, if a child plays a prank involving an ''assault'' on me, then although I may be pissed off, I wouldn't think that it would be justifiable to chase him and his mates down, and ''assault'' them back.

If the intent is mindless, brutal violence, whether it be men, women or children, then I consider people to be well within their rights to fight off the attack in whatever means they feel justified.

Whether that means breaking an 11-year-old's jaw or cracking an elderly person's skull with their walking stick, then so be it; just as long as you are in serious physical danger from the initial attack - as the unfortunate guy in the OP's video appeared to be.

edit on 7-1-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Hmm

There is a similiar thing going on in the UK called "Happy slapping". Anyway I believe in equal opportunities and would have whipped both their asses using reasonable force. Sorry I don't assault people for no reason and would not therefore expect anyone to assault me for no reason.

Simple!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would've lifted him off his feet with a left blow to his temple so hard he would get hospitalized.

Of course, if I lived in the US I would probably just shove a desert eagle up his mug.

Don't gamble with ya health kid!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As well as these kids are up to no good allot of times the person filming this is involved so they can post it for viewing. This is also another reason big brother will be stepping up the security with these type things happening.

Soon this could be happening more and more for the times are getting tough and crimes will be normal events.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

From watching the tape and reading the article I'm inclined to agree. They were pretty much a pack and more would have been apt to jump on him.

Regarding swinging back and if it would be legal here - I honestly have no idea. I know we have some leos here on ATS. Hopefully one of them will weigh in with their thoughts on that.. and what would have likely happened to both.

My two cents, it would be mighty hard to stand still for beat down for nothing. But as you say, the fact that they are kids would be in the back of my mind and thus the fear of getting on the bad side of the law or a lawsuit. Still if they didn't stop after they him me a few and I couldn't get away I'd about have to go down swinging and hope for the best. Because by that time I'd fear that they wouldn't stop till they'd hurt or killed me.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'd have given them the beating of their life, the little hoodras don't have any respect and think there are no consequences to their actions. Here on Christmas day we had a group of 60 of these little parasites attack a marine and his wife for asking them to be quiet during a movie. Ten other customers also compalined to the management. When the the theater asked them to leave they waited in the aking lot for them and attacked them when they walked out. The crowd swelled to over 300 and only 4 arrests were made. Now, the blacks want to have a rally for being arrested? WTH? Just more racist bs and nothing is gonna change it until people stand up for themselves. If the situation was reversed we'd have Jessie and Al here in a heart beat, and it would be national news......but as it wasn't a white on black crime, I bet none of you have heard of it.

www.myfoxphoenix.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I would have congratulated him on breaking my perimeter, and offered him $5 for the lesson,
obviously I was asleep at the wheel and deserved to be hit,
If the attack continued and my life was in danger I would kill them and eat them if I was hungry or just go back to my cave and nap.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Right on brother. I too have learned the necessary art of watching my own back. If I left my self open to such an attack then shame on me. I would teach the lesson though, Sneaking up on an animal is never a good Idea.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Unfortunate situation. But you know what they say, you are just as dead if you are killed by a twelve year old, as you would be if you were killed by a 35 year old.

I would absolutely defend myself. By screaming and running. lol.
I, too, would fear her buddies would join in the assault, and I wouldn't have a chance against a group.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
How many times have I watched a video of some guy getting beat up or laying dead on the street while people film him vicariously ? I have seriously lost count.

I can't even imagine what the new generation is going to be like with parents like these idiots out there. If you have a kid in public school right now... Do yourself a favor, and pull him or her out of it and place them into private school. You just might save them from suicide...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join