It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots Of Predictions For 2011, Lets Take A Look.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hello ATSers.

(Quick disclaimer: none of these predictions have been made, confirmed nor denied by me. Also I know there have been a lot of threads on this lately but I hope to bring something different to the mix.)

Well with that out the way, it is the beginning of a new year psychics and doomers from around the globe are making their predictions for the 365 days ahead. After looking at loads of prediction there is one thing that's sure, according to most we are not in for a good year.

So firstly I thought we might look the doomy predictions being made be psychic and "prophets";

Disasters

1.289+ billion mega death from "ill-winds"

There seems to be a lot of talk about a "mega-death" (1+ billion) event and what is ill winds? Well I had the thought that it could be caused by a violent swine flu pandemic in Europe, what with the plummeting temperatures and the sudden surge in swine flu cases.

Two massive industrial accidents: India has a nuclear disaster, China a huge chemical factory explosion

This could be the mega-death event, ill winds......nuclear fallout?

Serious Earthquake in California

There is always talk of a huge quake hitting Cali, the predictions on the web range from mag 7 to mag 9. Will 2011 be the year we see this earthquake?

World war 3 will start in April, with N.Korea attack the south after a terror attack.

Well this has been on the cards for a while, I think we all know this is on the way.

There are also the same old prediction for this year:

Yellowstone eruption
WW3
Disclose
nuclear war.........the list goes on and on.

Now for predictions about specific countries;

America

It doesn't seem to be a good year for America, according to most websites natural disaster will terrorize the US. The American economy will weaken significantly thus the people of the US will lose faith in Obama, Americas influence on the world will wane leaving China to step it up in the race to be the world super-power.

Theirs an interesting prediction that states that a major terror attack on Europe will be found to be sponsored by the US, leading to the European union backing china in a war against the former ally.

Britain

Interesting one this, many sites are claiming that Britain will become either a Muslim state or a complete autoritain Nazi-like state. After a serious disrespecting of war vets racial tensions will explode, riots will spring up all over the country, this will eventually turn into a civil war between the far-right, Muslims and thee far left. I guess whoever wins decides what becomes of Britain.

China

China's Hegemony Will Grow Around The World In International Affairs & Chinese Government Will Indulge in False Propaganda against countries and hoodwink its own public. China will be great threat to world peace and will provoke, Adopt Coercive policies,Threaten its neighbours & create misunderstanding among nations of The World.It will Clandestinely Sell Dangerous missiles and Nuke technology to many rogue nations to destabilize the world peace and being irresponsible nations.

China will be a great threat to America, Japan, India and other smaller nations in 2011. China Will Never Be A Great Country In The Future but Great Economy. It will face more Disgrace,Unrest & Violent Uprisings in its country.It Will Continue To persecute Torture Execute its people and many religious and spiritual groups leaders in labor camps & secret prisons. Tibetan Buddhists, Muslim Uighurs, and underground Protestants and Catholics will be Arrested & killed. China will Also Secretly prepare to Attack India in Few Years & Fuel Insurgency supplying weapons and give Support, training to Terrorists.

There will be great rise in Suicides, divorces in china.Chinese government and companies will Counterfeit Goods of major countries of the world and sell them under fake names & ;labels of countries.China will face floods , man made disasters & Extreme Temperatures fury and many people will be displaced & affected.China will also interfere in internal affairs of smaller countries.It will become most Disliked & Untrustworthy nations of the world.

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Kuwait, Qatar, Indonesia, Pakistan.

Islamophobia Will Grow around The World. Muslims Will Make Islam Worst, Cruel, Violent, Intolerant Religions Of The 21st century.Followers Of Islam will be unwelcome around the world & Muslims will face Dislike and Discrimination in Every Nation in 2011.Saudi Arabia UAE Iran Kuwait Qatar Indonesia Pakistan will Continue to Support Fund Islamic Terrorism Around The World aimed at the Revival of Islams Global Ascendancy & Eventual Domination but will meet with Great failure & destruction. Millions Of Muslims Will Die around The World As punishment from Allah.Many Of the Young Muslims Will Abandon Islam In The Future due to its Distortion and misinterpretation.

I'm afraid I can't finish the thread right now, have to go to work.....

Will be back later with the rest.

Peace.
ALS
edit on 5-1-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
i found this interesting. i used to be good at predicting things but my sences have been clouded. to much is happening all at the same time but 1 thing we all can agree on this year will be a hard 1 for people around the globe.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
PART 2

Israel

Israel really doesn't have much luck this year. If Israel attack Iran they will be cornered on all sides and destroy themselves, if they don't Iran will attack them (and destroy) them anyway, its seems no matter what they do they will be screwed. Most sites say the third world war will have already started by then but with the destruction of Israel the world will fall to the mighty atom bomb! (sorry, got biblical then)

The European union

Apparently by the end of the year the Euro will be worthless and the European union will collapse. With the economic breakdown of the mainland states riots and rebellion will take hold, the riots will get so bad the many governments will be forced to hide or flee their countries, many lives will be lost due to clashes with police/army.

Funny enough the only country who is supposed to do well out of the collapse is Britain. It is said that they will claw back vast amounts of money they put into the union. Angry at Britain for doing well while they suffer mainland Europe cut trading and political ties with GB.

Russia

Russia, Russia, Russia......tut tut, America in tatters from natural disasters and economic meltdown, Europe on fire with civil unrest, Russia will try to reform the soviet union with Vladimir Putin as the next Stalin. Russia may make a pact with China to help invade Taiwan in exchange for helping them invade America/Europe.

Egypt

There is talk of a politician dying in 2011 and many are saying it will be the president of Egypt. Possible in a plane crash.

More to come.................

Peace.
ALS

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have to admit that I do find these an interesting read

tho thus far whenever I see a prediction I think the opposite has more of a chance of happening

Interesting predictions about the EU siding with China, this is one of the things I feel very possible, I am just unsure who Britain will side with.. the military treaty with the French sort of gives me the impression it'll be with Europe but who knows eh.

Personally I think this will be the year of black swan events

edit on 5/1/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Yes these prediction may or may not come true, any little change between now and the moment the prediction is ment to occur can completely change the outcome.

Its best just to use them as a template.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I find your predictions to be the mot aceptable of all the predictions ats is comming up with. I see a commonality in all the predictions. AMerica is screwed this year. WIth your china, russia predictions I tend to accept these also. My many years of research is inline to these predictions. What if any is your prediction on yellowstone erupting? If yellowstone erupts, which it has been placed on high red alert level, meaning eruption is eminent. I can say this is true because currently I am in montana about 250 northeast of yellowstone. Nearly everyday on the local news there is talk about yellowstone. last winter there was a large hurd of buffalo found dead. After extensive research they came to realize the grazing area they were feeding on had a sudden small eruption. It was at this time the heightened alert went to eminent eruption.
The predictions confuse me because of the yellowstone issue. If it does erupt this year all other predictions become invalid as a mega eruption would literally affect the entire world. countries would be worrying about survivial not power.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

I read that part, the list "Yellowstone, WW3, Disclosure etc" as directed at all the "usual" predictions we tend to get each year, rather than specific for these predictions.. I could be wrong but that is how I read the post

Edit to add: I have always wondered if Yellowstone could erupt on a small scale?, does it always have to be the doombringer?

edit on 5/1/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I agree the yearly predictions are generally the same. DIstructiIon distruction. I would like to believe when yellowstone erupts it will be a smaller one like last year. However knowing its heightened red alert level and the comming galaxy lineup. I am considering last years small eruption was a burp for the preporation of the mega eruption. It is kind of like when we vomit, we usually burp a time or two first then comes the big one, the release.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

also to note it could be a smaller eruption if yellowstone were not part of the ring of fire and the worlds largest dry land volcano. I saw a documentry a few weeks back on yellowstoneslcano vo. It is 1/2 half the size of wyoming and about 1/10 of the southwest corner of montana. It is hughe to say the least. I actually believe it will erupt this year because of the galaxy changes. I hear these loud rumbles I only heard one other time, I was in california in the high desert when Bigbear/Landhers occured in 1991, the second earthquake was a rumbling sound before it hit and this is what I have heard several times in the past 2 months, only differnece the rumbling I hear here in montana is extremely louder, and also I can feel it
edit on 5-1-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Yellowstone has always been one of those events that I've always hoped will be an utter disappointment.. but your right, one day it'll be the big one.. that I hope that one day is a long way away

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

me 2

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
I find your predictions to be the mot aceptable of all the predictions ats is comming up with. I see a commonality in all the predictions. AMerica is screwed this year. WIth your china, russia predictions I tend to accept these also. My many years of research is inline to these predictions. What if any is your prediction on yellowstone erupting? If yellowstone erupts, which it has been placed on high red alert level, meaning eruption is eminent. I can say this is true because currently I am in montana about 250 northeast of yellowstone. Nearly everyday on the local news there is talk about yellowstone. last winter there was a large hurd of buffalo found dead. After extensive research they came to realize the grazing area they were feeding on had a sudden small eruption. It was at this time the heightened alert went to eminent eruption.
The predictions confuse me because of the yellowstone issue. If it does erupt this year all other predictions become invalid as a mega eruption would literally affect the entire world. countries would be worrying about survivial not power.

My knowledge of yellowstone isn't great so I can't comment on it too much. I do know that the last eruption was over 500,000 years so we are due for an eruption but it could take hundreds of years, couldn't it? Anyhow there are a lot of predictions that say yellowstone is going to erupt this years but then i've been reading them for atleast the last 3-4 years.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Coming up.....possible alien invasion in 2011

Peace.
ALS

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just keeping this thread alive while I finish the op.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Good video about a Web bot predicting alien invasion in 2011:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

No you read it exactly as I intended.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Double post

Peace.
ALS

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SpunGCake

According to most psychics this year will be terrible until the sweet release of 2012.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
While I think it safe to say their is a lot of doom predicted in the world for every year, this one is going to be interesting.

One thing that will be really interesting to follow is the effect on the Roman Catholic church due to the high percentage of High Anglicans that are moving into communion with Rome (main shift starting this month)

One priest near here brought over his preggy wife, and his congregation are rather perplexed by the whole situation.. Are we going to see a reformation of the Catholic Church? I think so.

So many interesting things to follow..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I didn't know about the high alert for Yellowstone.....I live in California and i suppose even if it was med blow we would get some fallout...The planets aliening make me think it is possible this yr or next...All the more reason to stock up on canned food and water......We just started buying extra stuff and water,storing it in the garage.....If we don't use it buy the expire date we will donate it to charity.

We,my dd and myself were talking about making up fliers to take to all the neighbors saying how they need to be prepared in case there IS a natural disaster.....I would hate to have food for all of us and my neighbors are starving..We would end up sharing our stuff and run out of food faster than we would want.

Are any of you prepared for a natural disaster?...Food, water, sub o sleeping bag ,masks so you wont breath the toxic air, candles flashlights, batterys ,wood stockpiled to burn,oil for lanterns,maybe a camping stove.There is much to get, to be prepared.My hope is the word gets out there NOW so everyone can BE prepared.Our goverment wont be there for us,we have to do it ourselves!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join