It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the 911 truth movement growing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It sure doesn't look like like it. I haven't seen any new breaking news. Plus -- if you want a new 911 investigation, why not ask a congressmen to open one up. I see you guys going to congressmen and handing out papers about how you found thermite; I really don't think congressmen is going to care.

Why not go up to some congressmen and ask him to support the families of 911 and call for a new investigation?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
these type of threads are posted regulary if you had bothered to do a search prior to posting this pointless thread you would of realised this

i get the impression you believe the os? correct me if i am wrong?

so what do you expect to gain from this thread?
edit on 4-1-2011 by kaya82 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Na, I think the os is BS.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
achieving a new and independent investigation is harder than it sounds its not as easy as just approaching congressman

sorry to come ascross as hostile im just becoming so fed up of this site its like chasing ur tail like a dog

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Watch the scene for a while, the case is still building. Heaps of misinformation to go through but the team is doing a great job and getting closer.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sure, why not? Like P.T. Barnum supposedly said, "Theres a sucker born every minute" And 9/11 truthers are a shining example.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
We are coming up on 10 years, yet still no proof of ANY conspiracy, other than possibly some cover-ups afterwards to not make people look so stupid. The official story has some problems, but not nearly as many as the conspiracies. Everyone can agree that balls were dropped all over, but nothing has ever supported a controlled demolition, holograms or nuclear bombs in the basement, etc. The information age allows anyone who can type to believe they are a scientist, an engineer or that they have some kind of inside scoop.

There will always be a fringe movement, just like with any big event. Their existence doesn’t give them validity, but human nature almost requires a small percentage “holocaust deniers”, but I see them grabbing less and less traction. People can only read re-hashed cut n pasted lists of “problems” so many times before they listen to reason.

There are very few people on this site anymore that listen to reason, but plenty who can type.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jake the Dog Man

Try reasoning 9/11 Blueprint for truth video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'd say it is growing. It took until February of 2010 for AE911 to get their first 1000 verified architects and engineers. As of today, less than a year later that number has grown to over 1400.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
pointless thread...

No one will ever prove anything, regardless of what theories make more sence.

The fact is its over with, its history. Unfortunate history but none the less....history

let it go

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

let it go

In front of your media controlled world things may sound pretty. Lift up the covers and it gets real messy www.abovetopsecret.com...

I though about letting it go, No. I would rather be dead than live in fear. If nothing is done chances are we would all be dead anyway soon enough.
edit on 4-1-2011 by kwakakev because: added reason for No

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I believe the knowledge is growing internationally and, in some subtle ways, right here at home.

The impact of the truth movement is felt in a number of ways. The less obvious impact is the reframing of the debate. I can remember not so long ago when people who questioned the events of 9/11 were viewed as certifiable lunatics. That has definitely changed. People feel more free now to look at the topic and raise their doubts about the official story.That is tremendous progress. I think the general public has been forced to concede that 9/11 truth makes some valid points and are to be taken seriously. The ridicule has been tempered by the facts. The facts, if you take the time to look for them, speak for themselves.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scalded Frog
I'd say it is growing. It took until February of 2010 for AE911 to get their first 1000 verified architects and engineers. As of today, less than a year later that number has grown to over 1400.

And when I first signed up here, the favorite "debunker" line was "show me one engineer who agrees with you." Not long after the first organization was founded (Scholars for Truth), many others took the initiative and now there are lots of these organizations, AE911 and Pilots for Truth and Veterans/Patriots for Truth, Firefighters for Truth, lawyers, medical professionals... The polls over the years have also shown there is a growing group of people who reject the official reports, as all the emotionality of the day fades back. The only problem is finding a constructive and practical outlet for all of this sentiment.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

You are confused. Engineers, pilots and chemists who find fault with the official conspiracy theory are "engineers", "pilots" and "chemists". The 911 deniers said so.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The problem is all of the sites like this that put the subject under

CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

The people in the so called Truth Movement that come up with and argue about various THEORIES are a lot of the problem also. They make the entire issue too stupid to be worth paying attention to.

This is a physics and engineering problem and most engineering is nothing but applied physics anyway. So this becomes a psychological game of keeping most people dismissing the subject while considering themselves to be smart in the process.

9/11 is STUPID physics!!!

Not bringing up the issue of how the steel had to be distributed just for the buildings to hold themselves up under NORMAL circumstances is pretty absurd after NINE YEARS. Why is the CN Tower shaped like this?

www.youtube.com...

psik

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989

Why not go up to some congressmen and ask him to support the families of 911 and call for a new investigation?

Yes. I'd love such an opportunity. Perhaps you can point me to one who will not be risking his/her political career by doing so?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'd say in recent years it's plateued. We'll have to wait and see what happens with Gerlado on Fox and other developments. That could spur things on again, sorta like the first time Charlie Sheen came out about 9/11.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

Every movement that threatens the powers that be is rife with disinformation. Frustrating I know.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Yes. I'd love such an opportunity. Perhaps you can point me to one who will not be risking his/her political career by doing so?

What if we started lobbying the United Nations and other foreign embassy's? The American political system is caught in gridlock and to many conflicts of interest in getting the ball rolling and manage the issues effectively. Lots of small steps are getting made, but short of a riot it is a tough one to confront. I know Iran is keen to start an International enquiry on the matter and expect a few other countries would also quickly jump on. Technically it is a war crime so the UN does have jurisdiction to act. Not sure how the other big countries would act, but if it could purge this planet for the horrors of large scale conflict I expect they would consider it, with a global united front it would be hard to continually evade and side track the issue.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
What if we started lobbying the United Nations and other foreign embassy's?

The US lobbies the hell out of there too. Russia and China can't even move for so much as a condemnation of Israel breaking various resolutions because of the US. According to Wikileaks we're even spying on UN officials that are supposed to be our allies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join