It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Dieing All Over The World!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thanks, Honor93!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You see this is what happens when one species gets out of control, they destroy their planet in an attempt to fuel their hunger for power, however only a select few species in the cosmos are able to move forward with better strategies in enchancing their lifestyle, powering their societies with infinite energy, a selfsubstaining species.

However there are even more that don't find this path, thousands upon thousands of dead or dying worlds, destroyed by greed, this one is dying, and your species knows it too, yet are unable to make a change, so resistant to better lives. We have poisoned the earth with our greed, our need for control, and why? So we can pretend our lives are better? How pointless and retarded does that sound? Yet many persist with their daily lives not caring about the world live in or they kids they bred.

What has happened to this once beautiful world? Why does it have to be like this? Why can't humans change?

I think change is bound in evolution.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Dang....this is getting real weird, im interested to see what ends up dying tomorrow....

in addition, someone stated if they would put h5n1 in the chemtrails, i just found this....
declassified

gotta love Alex Jones

edit on 1/5/11 by kyeleigh because: link

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
ok, i will throw this out there.
I read and used Hulda R. Clarks research for treating illnesses yewars ago and to this day know she is close to something very real and very big.
I used other methods to treat the bacteria and parasites later on in the beginning I made her "zapper" and used it.
I saw immediate results.
It was in summary a low frequency pulse generator that would "zap" your organs and kill the bugs and critters that existed within the frequency that was used to zap them.
What was stated by Dr. Clark is that all living organisms have a frequency they exist on.
The lowest life forms have a lower frequency and the higher life forms such as us, humans have a higher and different frequency.
What she found was when you zapped these life forms with their own frequency it will kill it.
Anyone ever use the bug repeller that was marketed that you plugged into the wall?
So, what would happen when you emmited a frequency intended or not that birds and posssibly fish emmited?
It's about time we start wondering why the analog systems were set aside for police and military as the rest of the controlled populace went to digital.
Just throwin it out there.
I have been wondering of the military applications on it for years.
Most likely it's related to bp and corexit but maybe not.
Maybe the gulf is just one part of a multifaceted lead up to an "Event" using many repressed technologies as the new generations are coming out and experimented with in preperation.
Chemtrails have been as heavy as ever lately for instance.
With the economic problems worldwide I can speculate this.
If the chemtrail program is real and all these other things like the gulf and possibly other testing (bird, fish, bat, bee, etc... die off)are part of it they are spending billions. This is imo what all the other test runs were for. My guess is new scalar weapon testing involving frequencies. Maybe even part of an exchange between China and USA that looks to be taking place recently so it might not even be usa in origin though I sense it is. I feel that we are about to be hit with and have been hit with new generation weapons that were designed with the idea of plausible deniablity as it's main use. Then you can wage war LOOOOOONg before anyone begins to catch on. Oh, don't forget to get your flu shot.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Don't be fooled y'all.This is NOT NORMAL.This is not acceptable.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

nicely said, and oh would like the tazzer be simular to this "zapper" tool? My aunts boyfriend has this lice zapper tool for his daughters it zapped em and killed em on contact. or like the electric fence? or maybe a shock collar? they all kinda work the same way id imagine, just emit different frequencies like you said. But yea i think right now is the time for them to make it or break it, lol. Yea i made the mistake of getting the flu shot in november 2010 and the next day and i woke up my whole are was red and swollen and in ALOT of pain (later i found out it was cellulitis) still not sure if it was connected to the shot, but im deffinantly not geting another one after learning what i have!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
its sad to come to the realization that even with all these thousands of birds falling from the sky society will still remain asleep and will never wake up in time.

not even the msm is covering this, all for a reason. i hope you and your families are ready for the coming storm.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

you are welcome and i just noticed i forgot to link the source (done on several other threads, sorry) ... so, here's the direct link to the necropsy results posted on prvs page
source: villagethinker.wordpress.com...
i've offered theories on other threads but to see what i see, follow the USGS site this morning (all time zones - world map)
if what i am seeing continues to progress as viewed, we should have mag3 or above activity in the Japan, Indonesia (specifically Jakarta) and possibly Philippine regions ... we may see another 'never been seen here before' rattle in the US, also. Besides the increased AR, CA & New Madrid activity, check out the eastern seaboard activity here: www.ldeo.columbia.edu... and let's not forget the NZ quake last Sept that moved the plate 11ft ... since it moved (significantly), so will everything else ... has to ... this is still one big blue marble and we're all connected.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
This is very interesting. I know that in my part of New York State that many people have been getting a monster flu bug since before Christmas; Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, hallucination, etc. A few people I know have been hospitalized for it, and the MD's seem to think that it is just a nasty run of the flu. Have any of you heard about these in your respective areas? I wonder if this is somehow related to this massive bird die-offs.
-truthseeker
edit on 4-1-2011 by truthseeker1984 because: for grammar

I'm in Phoenix and I had a flu myself about a week before Christmas, as did my relatives closer to the Mexican border. They had a much worse case than I did. Mine was gone after 2 days in bed. They were just getting over theirs on Christmas. No cases of dead birds around here that I know of. I doubt that it's related, but I did think it was strange that this flu seemed to hit everyone all at once.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
if someone would translate this please ... i am curious if it is Sweden talking about elsewhere or if it is new deaths, there. i gotta get some sleep. please keep the fresh news flowing
(the pic leads me to think it is new news) ... thanks in advance. www.aftonbladet.se...
edit on 5-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add text

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This is from one of Swedens newspapers this morning:

www.aftonbladet.se...

Most of you probably don't understand, but there was hundreds of birds falling from the sky in a town called Falköping. There is also a picture in the article.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I can promise you one thing; the U.S. media will never report that the birds were poisoned. They will report that it was something innocuous, like fireworks, isolated virus, hail, sonic boom, etc. They would never report that it was something more sinister or something that implicates our own government or big business. Unfortunately, our media will spew out exactly what they are told to. Like everything else in this day and age, we will have to get the truth from alternate sources.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
New zealand has had a fish die off also not sure how this is linked but i sense all these events with birds/fish are some how just not sure how

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hello.. Its been awile ATS. I would like to add this to the mix, It seems we have had 2 Asteroids come very close to earth ..

www.nasa.gov...

Wile this may not have anything to do with anything i thought i would share this tidbit of info..

As well as this

Small Asteroid to Pass Within Earth-Moon System Tuesday

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

There is not much that would Knock hundreds of birds out of the air and leave trauma.. an EMP? Sun Flare?

This needs to be looked into a LOT more.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
connect the dots ... start here: earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanktonX
This is from one of Swedens newspapers this morning:

www.aftonbladet.se...

Most of you probably don't understand, but there was hundreds of birds falling from the sky in a town called Falköping. There is also a picture in the article.

I'm pretty certain that Aftonbladet is the Swedish National Enquirer.

I had a myspace friend back in the day from Sweden and she told me about Aftonbladet and how it made her laugh.
edit on 1/5/2011 by PhantomLimb because: grammar

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Also-
"very large" fish kill in the Chesapeake Bay, but suspect cold temperatures killed them, rather than any water-quality problems.

Thousands of dead fish are floating in Volusia County Tuesday. They were all in Spruce Creek in Port Orange. The fish kill is unusual, according to people who live along the creek, because it's warm.

An Arkansas Game and Fish Commission spokesman says dead drum fish now cover a 20-mile section of the Arkansas River near Ozark.

Thousands of purple jellyfish have bloomed earlier than usual and a few days ago swarmed the coastal area around Marsalforn and Xwejni bay in Gozo.

Fisheries officials are investigating the death of hundreds of snapper washed up on Coromandel Peninsula beaches. Beachgoers at Little Bay and Waikawau Bay found the fish - many with their eyes missing - dead on the sand yesterday.

These are all current biological hazard events on the RSOE EDIS website. - hisz.rsoe.hu...

Something terrible is happening

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Yes, the newspaper is a big joke, but this article was interesting

A swedish expert also thinks the birds may have been spooked by the fireworks. The strange thing with that explanation is that this incident was reported several days after new years eve.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
JW have you guys seen this video?
CLASSIFIED
(notice when he says 80%..classified)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I guess birds are being seen flying at night in St louis,Mo. North ? In the wintertime?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join