It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld face treason for 9/11!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

A Memorandum to the U.S. Congress presented to then incoming Chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee, Rep. John Conyers, Jr. (D-Mich), following the November 2006 mid-term elections sets out prima facie evidence for the appointment of an independent prosecutor to prosecute then U.S. President George W. Bush, Vice President Richard B. Cheney, and Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld and numerous Jane and John Does for treason under Article III (3) of the U.S. Constitution for acts committed on September 11, 2001.

Source
www.examiner.com...

Just look at all the things they are being accused of...time's running running out for Bush and the gang!

Also Professor David Edwards of Salisbury University reports that on the morning of 9/11, a young couple burst into his subway car at L’Enfante Station and started shouting: ‘We were standing at the Pentagon Station, waiting for the train to come, and we saw a missile fly into the Pentagon! We saw it, we saw it!’

..in the same link I provided.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/4/2011 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Give it time...the truth will come out eventually...I think it was Benjamin Franklin who said "Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead"...
edit on 3-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is news dated April 1st 2010.

I would have thought we'd have heard something by now no?

Much as i'd like it to be true, i do wonder of the date is more than just a coincidence.

CX.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Good eye. Yea this is most likely an April Fools joke even though I don't find it funny. These dudes will be long dead before any truth comes out. In 30 years or so something will come to light. Then no one will care. Sad world we live in.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Even though I'd like this to be true, the source is not reliable. They make up a lot of things. Sorry...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
hehehawhaw le trahison!

....Ok I don't speak French....
O.o
ok so I don't do good french impressions either....
o.O
I'll stop sorry.

... heh

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

As already noted.....that "source" is not valid.

Further discrediting it, from the bit you repeated, said to be from the "article":

....a young couple burst into his subway car at L’Enfante Station and started shouting: ‘We were standing at the Pentagon Station, waiting for the train to come, and we saw a missile fly into the Pentagon! We saw it, we saw it!’..in the same link I provided.

Obviously, whoever wrote that is not very familiar with the D.C. Metro System.

The Pentagon station is underground. From the Pentagon to L'Enfant (no 'e' on the end) it's one stop, on the Yellow Line. But, looking at the map: www.wmata.com...

....the tracks are above ground at the National Airport, then they tunnel under to the Crystal City, Pentagon City and Pentagon stations. Not going back above ground until leaving the Pentagon, to cross the Potomac on the bridge adjacent to the highway overpass.

Standing on the platform, and "waiting for the train"?? Ain't gonna see nuthin'....

Oh, and the entrance, "street level"? On the South East side, two sides away from the impact point. Take a look at Google Maps....all the buses arrive/depart there, and is also the location of entry for the escalators down to the Metro station. (On Maps, go to "satellite view"....you can see the Metro train tracks exiting the tunnel from under I-395, near the interchange/exit labelled "10C"....they exit heading East, curve to the North East and parallel the CSX Railroad mainline tracks across the river....).

Bogus...!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why do we keep asking for Justice and all we get is Just Us...?
most of us here are men. sane for the most part, I think.
personally I would like to hear "Cheney was found dead of an appearant suicide".
investigators are still trying to figure out how he shot himself 3 times in
the head. "We are sure it's suicide = "we found a note"~

It works for them -- how about for us...?
edit on 3-1-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
personally I would like to hear "Cheney was found dead of an appearant suicide".

Star.
My favorite post I have ever read.
Props.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911

Is that how you hope American justice will be ? Murder of public figures in retirement when there isn't any actual evidence for proper legal proceedings ?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Hell #in yeah.And while we're at it,here's some other names to add to the list:

George H.W. Bush
George W.Bush
Donald Rumsfeld
Joe Allbaugh
George Pataki
Larry Silverstein