It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New information about Lazar's S4 base

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's not that hard to get a TS-SCI clearance guys....I got one, and they really barely do anything. Pretty much just see if you are a felon or whatever, or if you have ties to a foreign government. They are so back logged and busy that it takes over a year to even get the clearance done.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

The NSA has been recruiting on college campuses since the 70's. I gave the recruiter the No Such Agency line and he laughed. NRO was a bit more secret, but not NSA.

Regarding Bob Lazar, his pay was from the Navy. If you dig around the net, you can find his w2. I hate to post it since it shows his social security number.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Thank you for proving my point, I will not betray my country and I do not want to get in trouble with the law.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The context of Bob Lazar's claims were that he worked "at" S4, not "with" S4. Defining S4 as a location and not a company. As for Bob himself, I think Stanton Friedman said it all.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Things you may not know, S4inc. was founded in the 1970s un-officially, back then it was a task-force inside the US Government (DoD, DoE etc.) in the 90s it was made into a company outside the US government, the company contracts and basically works for the US government.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

If you expect me to show you my Social Security records forget it. Not going to happen, NSA still has some secrets, NCS is the new NSA www.ncs.gov... the NSA operates on hospital ships, and they have for a long time, it is perfect so China or Russia cannot open fire, and their to distracted to notice.
edit on 2-1-2011 by kellerman because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

S4 WAS a base and a US Government task force but it is now a DoD contract company

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

How do you know this?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Go back and read my post. I went out of my way not to have Bob Lazar's social security number revealed. I know where the W2 is found on the net. Never did I ask for your social security number.

Trust me, I'm not concerned in the least regarding S4inc. There is no shortage of these companies around DC, Virginia, Maryland, etc. If memory serves me, they all are located along the Metro Red Line, north of the capital.

And I have really little concern about Bob Lazar, other than I wish him well in his business ventures. I don't buy the S-4 story. I've climbed the hills west of route 95 and have looked directly at Papoose Lake with binoculars. There is nothing sinister there.

Bob Lazar is just a distraction from things actually worth investigating. The same goes for the church of Dulce.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I have read your post, other people were asking if I could give out social security details so I was telling them not you

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

Well as I said I worked at the Pentagon more specifically the Air Force ISR, I was allowed in on a few investigations. Some of which are none of your concern or anyone else's for that matter.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellerman
reply to post by Black Watcher

S4 inc. Was founded years before they say, just like the NSA was not acknowledged until recently.

But on the NSA's own website it says "NSA was established on November 4, 1952, by order of President Harry Truman." NSA Website link & yet on the S4 website the date mentioned is no where near as early as you claim.

Later on in the thread you also mention "S4 WAS a base and a US Government task force but it is now a DoD contract company"

So please, which is it & why not do yourself a huge favor mention all this in the first post?

& I almost forgot

this is all I am going to say.

If you're for real then do yourself another favor & stick to what you said in your first post.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave / When first we practice to deceive!" Sir Walter Scott

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Beer Festival

You sir you are funny.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I used to work at the Pentagon as an analyst, I now live in Australia,

Thanks for the tip...
Australia eh? Are you J.J. by any chance?

These guys were not in my list, neither was the NCS despite the 120 spook agencies I have documented so far

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Hey Joe... long time no see...
How's tricks on the Space coast these days?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No I am not JJ.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Not to pick on Kellerman, but his bona fides as a Pentagon analyst were totally blown in the thread at this link:
Kellerman and the radar target

I now deem this entire S4inc thread to be dubious at best.

Now to help Kellerman do another hoax when he comes back under a new name, this is a radar target too:

These balls are all around the Groom Lake border, but are just to help the chopper see the border. There is a stolen one in the Little Alien. I'm not sure what they tell the customers it is used for.

Hoaxers....Church of Dulce...it's a dirty job to sniff this stuff out, but somebody has to do it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Not to pick on Kellerman, but his bona fides as a Pentagon analyst were totally blown in the thread at this link:
Kellerman and the radar target

I don't trust you.

My sources don't mark kellerman as some sort of hoaxer.

*This is why we can't have nice things.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Whoa whoa hold it, you guys are jumping the gun a little too quick, the NSA was specifically designed to be a known agency throughout the world. My friend who is a veteran who will not be named or put into the spotlight was part of some of the bigger projects and some agencies were specifically designed just for upheaval or made to look like puny organizations, some today are hidden as "Let's save the children" foundations. I will tell you my friends, the establishment of S4 Inc. is indeed the evolution of the original 1970's S4. It's just a big blind fold, and from the way the digital age is flying, almost nothing nowadays can be kept secret especially if people are talking and posting away.

edit on 7-1-2011 by jdmmade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I used to work at the Pentagon as an analyst, I now live in Australia, I learned some things while I was working there, like the company that employed Lazar was actually S4 Inc., S4 inc. Is a private covert contract agency working alongside the US Government, this is all I am going to say.

I will add the corporations link www.s4inc.com...
edit on 2-1-2011 by kellerman because: added link

quite a dramatic sign off but you keep replying to the post. I'm just wondering why you waited 2 years since becoming a member to 'reveal' this? and rather than saying "that is all I am going to say" why not add a bit of credibility to your claim by giving a good informative opening post with as much background information as possible (without betraying the US govt ofcourse) All sounds a bit childish thats all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join