It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fomer Super Bowl Champ from Dallas Cowboys onboard with cash to help 9/11 truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I do not know how to display an email that I received but what I did was copy and paste it. I think that this is great and will help in many ways to gain more attention and momentum to the 9/11 truth movement. Go and donate and he will match your dollar. The email is as follows:

Dear Friends,

The BuildingWhat? campaign is pleased to announce beginning today, December 29, through December 31, NFL great Mark Stepnoski will match, up to $10,000, all donations made to the next TV ad campaign.

Thanks to your generous support, the BuildingWhat? campaign has raised over $27,000 since the launch of the new fundraising drive on December 5. We are thrilled and grateful that two-time Superbowl champion Mark Stepnoski has so generously stepped forward to spur us toward the $50,000-milestone. Between now and the end of the year, Mark will match every dollar you donate; and just a reminder, every dollar you do give in 2010 will be fully tax-deductible when you file your taxes in the coming months!

www.infowars.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

edit on 1/1/2011 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags & Link.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is the best news I've had all year. Can't wait to hear what 'the mutual admiration society' has to say about this huge leap forward.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I heard the interview on Alex Jones today it went really well.

Need more people to rise up and grow a pair.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Looks like played too long without his helmet........

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I hope the relatives of the victims will find the answers they seek.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
what are we donating for again? this was almost 10 years ago, what do they still need donations for?

this screw ball just want some publicity, he chose a wise subject for his scheme.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

What are the current aim of Building Wut these days anyway? Last I heard, they were toying with mail/fax-bombing various city council members.

And I suppose Richard Gage will be encouraged by that, perhaps AE911Truth will be able to afford him a raise next year!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

...so when I say you conspiracy people are mindlessly swallowing whatever paranoid drivel those con artists Dylan Avery and Alex Jones are shoveling out, how are you proving me wrong, exactly?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

...so when I say you conspiracy people are mindlessly swallowing whatever paranoid drivel those con artists Dylan Avery and Alex Jones are shoveling out, how are you proving me wrong, exactly?

Why exactly do people like you care what someone else does with their time or money? What business is it of yours?

If someone wants to donate their time or money willingly to a cause they believe in, I would say it is their right to do so. After all, we are all just dense "conspiracy people" pissing into the wind....so why such concern?

Could it be that day by day, more and more credible people are coming forward to support the truth movement? Im sure it terrifies people like you, Good Ol Dave, people who are trying to hide, suppress and detract from the events of what really happened on 9/11/01.

You speak as if you pitty us, the people who are still pushing forward and working to uncover the facts. But in reality the pitty should fall upon you and those like you.

People who are fighting an unwinnable war against the truth being revealed. Your cause is an exercise in futility because as long as there are free thinking, able bodied people who want answers, this issue will never go away. It will never die.

Im sure every time someone famous adds their name to the cause it strikes fear into the guts of people like you.

Guess what Good Ol Dave, this is only the beginning.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Been hearing this for almost a decade... when is the revolution?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Been hearing this for almost a decade... when is the revolution?

My response would be that the revolution has already started, and in fact is happening all around you.

Not a revolution of guns and bombs, but a revolution of thought, a revolution of the mind and spirit.

All that remains is time and pressure, we will see if the great lie can withstand and endure.

I see it crumbling as we speak, and I see millions of people waking up to the lies and corruption.

Remember...time and pressure. We shall see.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Really? 9/11 Truth ceases to exist as soon as I shut off my computer. There is no pressure anywhere!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive" You and yours would sooner curse the darkness than light a candle. When you turn off your computer the world's a safer place. We will not stop questioning the results of the first investigation simply because it's incomplete. We can do better, and we know it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Again, it's been nearly a decade. Your questions have been answered. You ignore them or hand wave them away.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

People who clinge to conspiracy theories will continue doing so even in the face of overwhelming evidence, especially if they come from a source they deem reputable, such as their own goverment.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

People who clinge to conspiracy theories will continue doing so even in the face of overwhelming evidence, especially if they come from a source they deem reputable, such as their own goverment.

So why do you bother with us?

edit on 1-1-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
To all you tough keyboard waring skeptics who are insulting Mark Stepnoski,

Please say those kinds of insults to his face, or don't say them at all.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
When a person is willing to spend money, thats a sure sign of support and conviction. Many thanks to him.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Tell you what Six, let's see which side grows the quickest. Truth, that says we've been lied to, or liars that defend the lie. We are not going to go away quietly.

top topics

join