It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Jesus said that the miracles by his followers would be greater than his. My question is , Is that is there any recorded instances that there has been any miracles greater that those that Jesus has preformed. Here is a list of Jesus' miracles. Scratch that, Here is wiki on the subject en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

oliveoil,

In the final round up first will come,-

Re 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Then I believe God prepares these and more miracles than man has seen in recent years wil be seen.

Re 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Servants of our God are Prophets

Re 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

I believe they will make the devils working miracles look small.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
and the children of Israel are supposed to be believing in Magic and Miracles or flying Unicorns ? (as the naysayers would tell it)

it is they, that small minority who believe in magic and and self made miracles...

they can not deny the fact that Jesus has risen, for he is in the world and they can not destroy him or his word.

join