It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle says no to Israeli war crimes advertisement.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by clameater

How about explaining yourself more clearly next time. You are the one who looks stupid by calling people from that region " camel jockies". And Nebraska is bigger than Israel by the way. Once again your map skills fail you.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This will be my last response to you until you post something worthy responding to. Your last few posts indicate you are not very good at reading. What are your thoughts on US officials censoring criticism of Israeli war crimes? I am curious to see what kind of nonsense you will respond with this time.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: Grammar

edit on 25-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: Doh grammar again

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This will be my last response to you until you post something worthy responding to. Your last few posts indicate you are not very good at reading. What are your thoughts on the US government censoring criticism of Israeli war crimes? I am curious to see what kind of nonsense you I'll respond with this time.

My reading is just fine. Check yours out, hey you might want to brush up on that grammar as well. Look guy, we have enough problems in our own country. I dislike the israeli war crimes and hate the zionist take over of this nation. But we can't even unf*$K our own government at the citizen level. What makes you think we can do anything for a U.S. state sponsored terrorist regime like israel? Go suit up, I have some left over GI issue from the Marines and you can have a go at it. I'm not too keen on middle easterners anyway, they're rude, narcisstic, smell bad (sometimes), impolite, cheap, and generally not American.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Thank you for finally contributing. I am also unhappy about the Zionist takeover in my Country and I have an extensive military background. I would not go as far as you did and lable all middle easterners though. Oh, and sorry about the grammar hahaha.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I would appreciate if you keep your bigotry out of my thread.

Firstly you may have started the thread, but it is a public website. it is not your right to role to tell people what t hey should be able to post! You might not agree with them but it is their opinion & should be respected!

Hamas was elected by the citizens of Gaza and were only defending themselves against the Israeli assault.

Incorrect assessment! It is actually Israel defending themselves from the cowardly daily attacks perpetrated by the terrorist organisation Hamas! If you want, "democratically elected terrorists!"

You really need to think before you submit next time!

Maybe the same could said for you!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I am also disappointed that propaganda spreading individuals that support Israeli war crimes frequent ATS.

Well I am disappointed supporters of the terrorist Palestinians are here but what else can you do! Its a free & public website so they are entitled to be there! Get over it!

Israeli war crimes eh? Well sure individual Israelis may have committed war crimes as in any army but Israel as nation has not committed any war crimes. Innocent until proven guilty in court of law. A legit court not some mickey mouse kangaroo court headed by muslims or left wingers!

bit more understanding and open minded to the truth.

Ok so lets get this straight once and for all! Just because someone does not agree with you or share the same opinion they lack understanding & are not open minded to the truth? Now that is real open minded thinking isn't it?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

" please let us illustrate how the "religion of peace is killing people on a daily basis. "

Do it right here right here on this topic. Every day huh ? I think you will find the numbers do not stack up in your favor. I think your argument will be found wanting.

Come on I want exact figures of Israelis killed VS Palestinians killed. Since the very beginning of the conflict.

Then we will divide that by the amount of days that covers. Deal ?

Some simple math's should show one side to be lying and the other telling the truth. No opinions needed.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Bigotry and racism are not welcome on ATS. Perhaps you should have read the TOS when you joined.

Also, if you want to discuss "terrorists elected through democracy"... How about Bush and Obama? And as previously said in this thread you have no proof that Hamas are firing those rockets. Many people are pretty sure that many of those rockets are being launched by Mossad in order to further their agenda. None of us have proof so do not be so sure of yourself next time.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The point of this thread was to spread the news that the King County officials decided not to allow the Israeli war crimes sign on Metro buses

Well people were actually responding to remarks made by you! If you don't want the thread going that way don't reply
like you have been & then whine about it!

please try to not label a whole group of people due to a few fanatics within that group.

Oh jeez! What a double standard ..... Israeli war crimes this, Israeli war crimes that ....... "we get silenced by our elected officials" sounds like someone is doing the exact same thing they are complaining about! lol lol lol!

the fact is that Israeli war crimes keep happening and go unpunished and when North Americans try to expose these crimes we get silenced by our elected officials.

Well that is because Palestine are actually the terrorist bad guys! Duh!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Also, if you want to discuss "terrorists elected through democracy"... How about Bush and Obama?

that's fine & that is your opinion! I suppose it is your right to side with the enemy then!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yes why would someone fire rockets with no warheads ?

Essentially they are big sky rockets, designed to look good but have minimal impact.

There are only 2 logical conclusions...

(1) Hamas have no warheads , so use the rockets as a kind of flare, and international attention getter and cry for help. Note: We know they will use real bombs when they have them.

(2) Israel are firing them at themselves to ensure they can keep stealing land under the guise of war. Basically ensuring no causalities while still creating some terror amongst its own population.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Israeli war crimes eh? Well sure individual Israelis may have committed war crimes as in any army but Israel as nation has not committed any war crimes. Innocent until proven guilty in court of law. A legit court not some mickey mouse kangaroo court headed by muslims or left wingers!

^ Perhaps you should look into the Goldstone report. And I welcome all points of view even if I do not agree. But when people start branding a race or religion as evil when the person making this accusation is clearly incorrect, I cannot help but speak out against the incorrect statement. If someone is going to make racist or bigoted comments they should expect to be challenged. So once again this is a hypocritical statement on your behalf.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

The point of this thread was to spread the news that the King County officials decided not to allow the Israeli war crimes sign on Metro buses

Well people were actually responding to remarks made by you! If you don't want the thread going that way don't reply
like you have been & then whine about it!

please try to not label a whole group of people due to a few fanatics within that group.

Oh jeez! What a double standard ..... Israeli war crimes this, Israeli war crimes that ....... "we get silenced by our elected officials" sounds like someone is doing the exact same thing they are complaining about! lol lol lol!

the fact is that Israeli war crimes keep happening and go unpunished and when North Americans try to expose these crimes we get silenced by our elected officials.

Well that is because Palestine are actually the terrorist bad guys! Duh!

The instances where you are claiming to respond to statements I made, are actually when I was responding to other posters and their off topic posts. I am not trying to silence anyone, but I have seen many people on here get disciplined due to their manners and decorum. I was just pointing that out according to racist and bigoted comments other posters were submitting.

And for you claiming the Palestinians are the bad guys just shows how wrong your perspective is. No amount of common sense and logic that any of us can provide will change your closed minded point of view. I hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

that's fine & that is your opinion! I suppose it is your right to side with the enemy then!

I never knew the USA was at war with Palestine. I never knew the innocent victims of Palestine were your enemy. I did not say which side I was on. I would not take sides, I do not believe in war. I would only fight if I was attacked, which is in the boat the people of Gaza are in.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Before we completely lose ourselves in the Isreali-Palestinian debate here is a video of the Seattle Mideast Awareness Campaign Press Conference regarding King County's refusal to allow the SMAC's bus ad. Held December 24, 2010 at the King County Administration Building in Seattle.

edit on 25-12-2010 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It was a good effort to get the word out.. Hope that they will fight it and keep trying to get the word out... Its time america was made aware of the genocide and crimes against humanity committed by israel everyday...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Firstly you may have started the thread, but it is a public website. it is not your right to role to tell people what t hey should be able to post! You might not agree with them but it is their opinion & should be respected!

He didn't tell you what you should or should not do, troll. He said he would appreciate it. You are, as you say yourself, free to continue to make an ass out of yourself in numerous threads. I'm just wondering how long it will take the mods to see what you are doing and ban you.

Also, Hahaha, you have been outed already. Get lost. The other person referring to people as ragheads, get lost. This website is obviously not designed for the likes of you.

DENY IGNORANCE.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thank you stephinrazin for posting that video, thank you thedeadtruth and zamini for making valid points. I thank everyone here for the input. It does seem the trolls are always in abundance when it comes to this topic . I find it works as a distraction as they planned so they still get their satisfaction. But as some of you said it is a free public site so we must learn to appreciate all perspectives, as difficult as it may be. I wish that this topic could be discussed without all the hateful posts.

I hope that the efforts of this Seattle group continue and that other groups make similar efforts. This peaceful approach may be the only way to properly address and take care of all the problems surrounding the middle east.

Happy Holidays again everyone!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Thank You!

Back on topic...
This is a shame, but then again, I can see the risks associated with an advertisement of such an uncomfortable topic. I'm curious if this group has looked into the billboards like the Atheists have done in the south. There are many alternatives and what was very encouraging was the group said they were going to pursue those alternatives until they get their message out. Doesn't hurt to get a evening news spot as long as the "investigative" reporters don't put too negative of a spin on it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join