It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truthers, What Will it Take for you to Believe the OS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

Yep, the big, bad boogeymen are ignoring people like Richard Gage, to scare the hell out of engineers who know the OS is correct. Give me a break.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hmmm. Allrightythen.

1. A plausible explanation of why, when a bunch of Saudi's attack the country, we invaded Iraq.
2. A reason "Homeland Security" was in place and ready to go live immediately.
3. How a building not hit by a plane or major debris, reported by the firemen to have only a few small fires, collapses into it's own footprint after the owner states publicly on the news he decided to "pull it".

Those 3 would at least have me consider the minority view.

And yes, the O.S. is the minority view.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
Hmmm. Allrightythen.

1. A plausible explanation of why, when a bunch of Saudi's attack the country, we invaded Iraq.
2. A reason "Homeland Security" was in place and ready to go live immediately.
3. How a building not hit by a plane or major debris, reported by the firemen to have only a few small fires, collapses into it's own footprint after the owner states publicly on the news he decided to "pull it".

Those 3 would at least have me consider the minority view.

And yes, the O.S. is the minority view.

1. They werent all Saudis. We invaded Afghanistan first. And our President made a speech in which he said that if you harbor/train/support terrorists who mean to do us harm....you were going to be on our hit list.

2. It wasn't. Although, in the aftermath, do you really think it was going to take long to organize? Now, if you are talking about the Patriot Act.....well, yes, the bare bones was in existance on 9/11. But then again, our government has plans for hundreds of contingencies.

3. You haven't researched WTC 7 well enough.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'd like for it to be factual and provide actual information instead of things are can be clearly disputed.

I don't follow the 9/11 stuff as heavily as others, but a monkey could read the OS and point out the holes in the story and the information provided.

Probably the part that makes me most skeptical is they didn't bother to even investigate where the funding for the attack came from. You'd think that would be important.

Ohh and if we could get the unedited version that would be great too.

~Keeper
edit on 1/2/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Some people in the upper echelons eg. member of the Bush administration, being prosecuted would sway me towards the OS considerably. As far as I know, no-one (on any level) has had any repercussions from what the OS dictates was gross/criminal negligence. Although I suppose there would be some version of a 'sovereign immunity' law that would see them out of it anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join