It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous ELF Transmitter In Exmouth, Australia (Aus/US Joint Venture)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I stumbled across this facility recently and have since conducted a bit of research, the facility is named the "Harold E. Holt Naval Communication Station"

The official explanation for it is:

The 2009 Defence White Paper states that Australia's strategic capability advantage depends on the ability to access space, gain the benefits of space-based systems, and protect Australia from foreign exploitation by space-based capabilities. The White Paper further states that protecting Australia's assets from counter-space capabilities and from accidental damage caused by space debris will be critical. The White Paper therefore directs Defence to explore means to strengthen Australia's space situational awareness capability. Australia is engaging international partners including the United States on this important work. The US Space Surveillance Network is the principal system Australia and other nations rely on to detect, track and identify objects in space. While no decisions have yet been made, Australia and the United States are discussing the potential for supporting the United States Space Surveillance Network and the development of Australia's space situational awareness.

Source

This is an image of the facility as seen by satellite:

I have yet no formulated opinion or stance on the matter and refuse to jump to the conclusion that it is a secret NWO DUMB however it is a potential.

It is also of my understanding that the other joint Aus/US facility at Pine Gap fulfils the same function?

Also note the geographical position of this facility (Exmouth)

It makes sense for a facility such as Pine Gap to be situated in the exact center of Australia however, it's my perception that Exmouth could be easily attacked by air.

It has also been involved in unexplainable conspiracy/phenomena.

Many residents had noticed that the fireballs had flown from the direction of the Exmouth Peninsular US "Radio Communications" base. Many residents suspect that there is a secret underground part to this base which contains large peculiar aerial systems at ground level. A lot of locals have visited the site, in particular after the fireballs incident.

Read Full Article Here

Has anybody else heard anything of this facility or have further information?

Sources:

ABC Australia

Australia For Everyone

Phils.com.au

I think it is well worth further research/investigation.

Over to you ATS'ers!
edit on 21/12/10 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: Grammatical Correction

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Pretty old news really!. Good to see you have not jumped the gun & claimed it to a NWO deep underground base!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Pretty old news really!. Good to see you have not jumped the gun & claimed it to a NWO deep underground base!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

While it is old news, I felt that it warranted a thread and to see if anybody had anything to add.

And yes, according to plenty of people on here the MCG is probably an NWO base

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There is definatly more going on at Pine gap then meets the eye. I belive it was Bob Dean (Amazing man, google him) who first gave the information on a possible teleportation link between the US and Australia, the base of which was Pine Gap. See Linky

Linky Linky

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

and maybe bogans are footsoldiers of the NWO

!!
!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

This thread has nothing to do with Pine Gap!. Also Pine Gap is no where near Exmouth Gulf!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
reply to post by phatpackage

While it is old news, I felt that it warranted a thread and to see if anybody had anything to add.

And yes, according to plenty of people on here the MCG is probably an NWO base

The NWO cannot even be proven to exist let alone be in control of a military base!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

This thread has nothing to do with Pine Gap!. Also Pine Gap is no where near Exmouth Gulf!

It is also of my understanding that the other joint Aus/US facility at Pine Gap fulfils the same function?

The OP mentioned Pine gap in his post, I have some good info on it, i wasnt trying to go off topic, i was just offering the information i had. If it helps the OP make a conection between the 2 then he has some additional information to go on. No need to get all freaky mate, was just trying to help.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

In fairness I do believe there is a connection between the two sites and I was hoping that people would contribute any further information/ideas, so thankyou.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Teleportation...uh right!

ELF usually has nothing to do with space but rather submarine communications. Are you sure you have the right text to go with that site? It might have both satellite earth stations and the ELF transmitter.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Certain, if you check the reference sites I listed you will see that it is listed for naval communications at one point and space related functions at another and in seperate articles- I can only report based on what references I have.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

The town of Exmouth was originally built to support the naval communications base when Australia and the U.S joined forces and opened the base back in 1967.

from the ABC. Thus the ELF is for the "Navy", though really it would be for submarine comms. [Generaly the Navy uses VLF up to LF, not ELF. I've heard Navy comms on shortwave gear down to about 24kHz and up to 160kHz.] No big mystery here. Later they added space surveillance. That isn't spelled out in details, but it could be a system similar to the US SPASUR, AKA "the fence."
SPASUR

There are hobbyists that monitor VLF.
VLF
All the military users in LF to VLF use encryption. The signals can be found, but generally are of little value.

The "Phil" website is mostly rubbish.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Mate, don't get me wrong I'm sure it fulfils that purpose but like most on ATS I question everything and always want to dig deeper

Thanks for the info and links!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Isn't ELF used in HAAARP?

and why is this fascility shaped like sacred geometry? what's up with that?

-B.M

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

HAARP is HF. You can play games with HAARP to heat the atmosphere with HF in a manner to make ELF.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
im sure i've read that the link between PG and Exmouth is that the underwater submarine communications and is linked back to Pine Gap.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
There isn't much going on at Harold E. Holt, besides good fishing.

The interesting place is here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd3f57550e8f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

what's that a photo of Chadwickus?

-B.M

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Echelon base in Geraldton.

28°41'41.04"S 114°50'34.96"E