It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 911 supposed to be worse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I was just skimming through some 911 stuff. I noticed a report on Forbes shortly after the attacks, that a car bomb exploded in front of the state department. Could this have been another early press release before it actually happened but something went wrong?

This article actually says alot of things, such as there were explosions in the towers and the plane was a military type plane, according to the CFO of Forbes who saw it with his own eyes.

www.forbes.com...

Then of course as most of you know there were Israeli's running around planning god knows what around New York at the time. As reported on police radios and mainstream news. I'm just wondering what were they planning.

I'm just wondering if 911 was supposed to be alot worse, but the plan didn't go totally smooth.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I suppose it could have been worse.... they could have levelled an entire city block in front of billions, blown up the headquarters of a superpower, killed thousands of innocent people & kick-started a whole new world of wars. Oh, wait...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

He was asking supposed to, not could it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i think the terrorist didn't have the ability to anything more devistating than what they did,which is no small feat.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

The only 'worse' that I could think of was either a full scale miltary strike or use of tactical nukes. The effect would have been the same. I don't know who really perpetrated 9/11 & doubt the truth will ever be set in stone. The end result still leaves me sick to my stomach.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I remember hearing of Greyhound bus drivers on that day having their throats cut and crashing. I do not remember where I heard these reports or even if they were factual. I just remember hearing about it. Does anyone else have these recollections?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob1971

No you didn't.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Israelis phoned police that they saw middle eastern men behaving suspiciously and directed them on a tunnel opposite of the holland tunnel, then they moved to the holland tunnel. Police blocked all access instead, so they got caught. Thats how I recall the account, sounds like they were planning to blow something up and link it to middle easterners or at least "bad" middle easterners, not Israelis.

top topics

join