It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Asks TSA 'Why Pat Down Mom And Not Me?', TSA Replies 'You Don't Have Boobs'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Boy Asks TSA 'Why Pat Down Mom And Not Me?', TSA Replies 'You Don't Have Boobs'

beforeitsnews.com

A California woman is suing the TSA following an incident at Albuquerque International Sunport where she was subjected to an invasive breast groping in full public view by the TSA, despite making it known that she had been forced to undergo a mastectomy last year.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Honestly, what can I add to this? What can I say that everyone doesn't already know or think?

Why are we tolerating this? Americans could bankrupt these people fairly easily if we would. Or would Obama just bail them out if we did?

BTW. I'm not an AJ fan, but I added the extra link to it anyway.

beforeitsnews.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I can't believe what the TSA agent said to the boy (I wonder if he was fired?) This has got to stop - I hope they win the law suit big time!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

If he wasn't, he should have been. I hope more and more people start filing suit against them.
Fat chance though.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I wanted to add that many of these TSA types are CONTRACTORS. That is they are probably hiring the cheapest labor they can get and making due with the minimum in training.

If you quit flying, as I and my husband have, perhaps it is time to send letters to the airlines that we refuse to fly as long as we are to be subjected to Grope-N-Fly.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Enough is enough. We Americans must stand up to this crap.

What they are doing is WRONG. Period.

I can't believe the stories coming out week after week. When will we say STOP IT. We AREN'T the Enemy!

When middle aged moms and dads-overweight-balding, worring about their next paycheck is gonna cash or not-Start blowing up airplanes and bldgs... then we can start crawling all over them.

I can tell you right now-NO ONE is putting their hands on my wife, without a fight.

I'll take my chances before a jury of my peeps. Mr/Ms. TSA agent can worry about his/her hands healing correctly and MAYBE going back to work.
edit on 12/15/2010 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Is this the same woman from a month or so ago that had to remove her prosthetic breast?
I can't imagine them saying this. If it's true he should definitely lose his job, and of course she should sue. Just because I think everyone who has to go through that should.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
this reminds me of one of the quotes from a woman on the ACLU site where she said as she approached the bosy scanner she heard a guy say to another guy 'got a cute one, some DD's"...When will it end?

I have to fly in january to get to england. theres no way around it. I know I will be scanne dbecause I am flying out of JFK...but I know I will be groped because I have breast implants and they will see those on the scanner and have to pat me down. Its disgusting what they are doing...I want to opt out of the scannner just to avoid the radiation but if I do that, they will treat me like a terrorist. This crap has to stop.

I think we all know TSA employees have very little training and very little screening. its likely a hotbed for pedo's...and in general, TSA workers are some of the most miserable people out there. I think I read somewhere that one place had kicked TSA out and hired a private company? I cant remember who...I dont know how I feel about that, but perhaps it wouldnt be a bad thing?
edit on 15-12-2010 by Xavialune because: (no reason given)

top topics

join