It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OKC Pervert Pretends to Be Autistic So Teenage Babysitter Will Change His Diaper!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I was just watching some videos on Autism and I found this one of Bill gates rocking back and forth in a business meating.

Excuse me, but the motion of rocking back and forth dont prove ANYTHINGS at all, its one of the many symptoms you can find to diagnose autism, but is not the main symptomatic.

The rocking motion is mainly to keep our mind on focus, like musician can counts the beats with their fingers, the habit of smoking a cigaret and other unconscious motion we do to keep our mind focused, so, it dont mean all peoples are autists.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
HAHA ohh stfu already.. fine prove to me rocking has nothing to do with autism. be and the other guy have been doing your research for you and you have yet to make you point about anything..

Till you come up with hard facts about whatever garbage you are typing.. I will not listen to you.. This is me being norm..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

HAHA ohh stfu already.. fine prove to me rocking has nothing to do with autism.
i never said it has nothing to do with autism.

I said here:

its one of the many symptoms you can find to diagnose autism

Read again

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I would give up if I were you!

His data is old (1886) (Weren't they still leeching back then?)

Anyway, I wanted to remind the readers to check back two posts (of mine) he who shall not be responded to scoffed at my source, while I was adding another

I said something, but it was lost in the off topicness...

Oh, and about the topic. Can we all agree that:

A) The OPost fellow has nothing in common with autisic folks

and

B) He was not an average infantilist

lastly

C) The whole "bad" part of the story is the deciet involved.

If we can agree on those three points, the rest is really for another thread. (I can make one, though I doubt it would be too visted.)

EDIT--
Crap! I forgot to say that I was in jest with the "He who shall not be responded too" (Sorry!)
edit on 12/23/2010 by adigregorio because: Manure

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I been demonstrated many times by psychanalists thoses types of paraphrenias can lead often to repressed desire oriented in sexual intercourses with kids.

When it leads to something beyond thought, when it leads to acting out towards a child, then it is wrong.

Our thoughts, fantasies, should not be a crime, actions can be crime, but when a society begins to criminalize thought we are are on dangerous slope.

As for the OP, clearly a crime was committed. Sex by deception perhaps?

Stupidity is NOT a crime, but if it were the "babysitter" would be guilty.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
What does this have to do with "the internet". What a cosmic joke.

Also, why is this on ATS.. ? Bizarre.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
What does this have to do with "the internet". What a cosmic joke.

Also, why is this on ATS.. ? Bizarre.
No more bizarre than anything else on this site.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

With your last thread about "the grinch" it was not easy, but at least conceivable to take the woman's side in this case you say the babysitter "found an equally stupid prosecutor to absolve them of their part in the crime and put the blame square on this weirdo."

This leads me to believe you are one hundred percent taking the most controversial stance to sustain the life of your thread. There is no way on this Earth anyone could seriously say the baby sitter take any blame (and especially no crime) I know you know this.

What were they to do once he was dropped off there ( they probably didn't expect him to show up in a cab, then not be able to communicate with him or get a hold of the "father," they certainly couldn't do anything but take care of what they supposed was an autistic teen.

I will say he is a brilliant brazen perv, but the babysitter is at no fault and the victim of a crime.
Without a doubt, not other possibility.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Btw.. if someone managed to do this to you, or con you in any way where they similarly abused your decency to be sexually stimulated I guarantee you would be furious and disgusted and wanting to string them up.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I would agree the babysitter is just a moron...

I think she got duped and I bet she learned her lesson.

I don't think this guy is a *sex offender* though just another moron.
I don't think he should get over a year and a half for the offense.

edit on 23-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

So what if I do take "the road less traveled" so to speak on debates? That is what this board is for, debating all sides of a topic. The threads would be little fun if everyone just agreed.

But I do feel that there was no crime here, as there were ample opportunities for the babysitters to vet their client.

And this would not happen to me, I have a lot of experience in the caregiver field, and no respectable caregiver would take a job like these babysitters did, without meeting the guardians or parents of the charge.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

I am generally open-minded and tolerant towards sexuality and sexual practices.

Although it's a bit of a cliché, I believe that as long as someone isn't harming any human or animal, then the phrase ''whatever floats your boat'' applies to their sexual fantasies and activities.

That being said, I can't help but feel that some of these sexual behaviours and fetishes may stem from emotional trauma, and are perhaps able to be treated by some form of therapy.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think that ''infantilism'' ( I learn a new word every day
) is perhaps one of these.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So you are taking the "road less traveled" just for the debate. I mean I could understand that more than actually believing that it was any part of the baby sitters fault.

They probably needed the money. I said If you managed to get yourself in a similar situation. Also, he is definitely guilty of a crime. No different than flashing or groping someone for sexual gratification. In all the cases they didn't ask for it.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
But I do feel that there was no crime here, as there were ample opportunities for the babysitters to vet their client.

And this would not happen to me, I have a lot of experience in the caregiver field, and no respectable caregiver would take a job like these babysitters did, without meeting the guardians or parents of the charge.

I think that you're intertwining personal responsibility ( or lack of ) and a criminal offence taking place.

This is not correct, as the actions of any victim does not alter the fact that a crime took place.

What if someone was walking along a street, and a stranger asked him whether he could borrow this man's mobile phone, and he agreed to let the stranger have his phone, only for the stranger to run off with it ?

That doesn't mean that the act of theft didn't occur, as the person taking the phone demonstrably broke the law.

The idiotic actions of the victim aren't relevant.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

I am generally open-minded and tolerant towards sexuality and sexual practices.

Uh oh, stipulations don't usually attach themselves to things like "open minded" I mean you are, or you aren't.

That being said, I can't help but feel that some of these sexual behaviours and fetishes may stem from emotional trauma, and are perhaps able to be treated by some form of therapy.

Again with the therapy. Are you suggesting that I have a disorder? Could you be more specific...oh and some credentials. Just so I know that your opinion comes from more than an arm chair.

Don't take this the wrong way...

How am I supposed to take this? You are saying that you think I have a mental disorder.

Annnnyway! For me, my lifestlye has nothing to do with sexual anything. I am, and will always be, a virgin. I may be an exception to the rule, so I don't spout those variables. Well until someone questions my mental state in a proper way.

Seriously folks, before making assumptions research. That is if you are really concerend with my mental state, and not just looking to spout opinions.

Regardless, and as I have said (three times now?) this stuff is all "extra" in regards to the topic.

(PS I do not have a disorder, unless you count Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder as a real disorder.)
edit on 12/23/2010 by adigregorio because: Minor error caught my eye

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by Conciliatore
To make it simple, norms and rules are essential to keep a system coherent and stable, so if you cant follow the rules, you have to live alone, outside the society.

Believe me i try my best not to be any part of the norm category.. And i dont make a point to be norm. Norm is not my thing, i do not understand it and for all i care it can take a long walk off a short pier.

And who is to say norm is precedent.. Norm is what gives people early heart attacks.. Norm is what defines the term insanity.. Norm is just not right.. If you enjoy conforming to the norm good for you.. Some people are just free thinkers and do not see a point in the norm being good. Besides.. The norm is what got us into the big mess we are in today.. So i dont think highly of the norm in the 1st place.

What situation are you referring to? The situation we're all in is because of a FEW sociopaths, this is not the majority. Thanks for lumping us all in with jerks with no conscience, thats real progressive of you and your people.
I award you no stars and may god have mercy on your soul.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
Uh oh, stipulations don't usually attach themselves to things like "open minded" I mean you are, or you aren't.

Not at all.

I'm generally open-minded in regards to sexuality and sexual practices, as, like I say, ''whatever floats your boat'' in regards to people's sexual predilections.

However, I'm closed minded towards ''paedophile rights'' campaigners that argue that it's acceptable for a consenting child to have sex with an adult. There's no way that I'm ever going to open my mind to the possibility that it's acceptable for a young child to have sex with an adult, regardless of whether the child consents or not.

There was a case in the UK a few years ago, where a man was convicted of bestiality after ''enticing'' a dog to have sex with him. Some people argued that the dog acted through its own volition, so no abuse of the animal occurred. Again, I am ''closed-minded'' towards the argument that any sex between a man and an animal could be considered legally or morally acceptable.

Again with the therapy. Are you suggesting that I have a disorder? Could you be more specific...oh and some credentials. Just so I know that your opinion comes from more than an arm chair.

It depends on how you want to define ''disorder''. I believe that your behaviour may stem from some traumatic incident or experience in your younger life ( you mightn't even realise or know about these incidents yourself ).

No, I don't have any piece of paper that could be waved as ''credentials'' on this matter, I'm offering my layman's opinion.

You don't have to have a PhD on a subject to offer a valid opinion about it.

Observational skills, experience, and an understanding of human nature can go along way in forming an accurate opinion and analysis on these subjects ( not that I'm claiming that I have these abilities in any kind of abundance ).

How am I supposed to take this? You are saying that you think I have a mental disorder.

But your reply shows that you are taking it the wrong way.

You are perpetuating the stigma that may be attached to any kind of ''mental disorder'', by looking at the implication in a negative way.

I said ''don't take it the wrong way'', because I thought that any perceived negative comment about your behaviour may be met as a criticism, rather than an observation ( my comments are intended as an observation ).

Seriously folks, before making assumptions research. That is if you are really concerend with my mental state, and not just looking to spout opinions.

Regardless, and as I have said (three times now?) this stuff is all "extra" in regards to the topic.

That's fair enough, and I'll leave it at that if you do not wish to discuss this any more.

Bear in mind, though, that it was you who volunteered this information in the first place ! It was only natural that you would get some interested responses to follow-up your comments.

Although, I give you kudos for being open about it in the first place ( if that doesn't sound patronising - and I don't mean it to.
).

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Wow your personal delusions are a riot to my friends.
You have made up more things than Stichin did in his books.
Mutated dna, pedos, bestiality = not normal

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Bill Gates is not a genius and he stole much of what he based his flawed software is based on.
Also resent studies prove that aspies and autism are not related.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'm generally open-minded in regards to sexuality and sexual practices, as, like I say, ''whatever floats your boat'' in regards to people's sexual predilections.

I will not get "down" on how you view others. That is your choice to make. Though I will disagree that you are open minded, just because you seem to be so sure that I have had trauma. No worries, I will explain further in.

However, I'm closed minded towards ''paedophile rights'' campaigners...

Cool story bro!

Has nothing to do with infantilism, OR the OPost. In fact, it really looks like you just wanted to have infantilism and pedophilla in the same post! (Heh two now I suppose.) Check that out readers, both dissenters have thrown pedophilla into the mix. What's up with that?

There was a case in the UK a few years ago, where a man was convicted of bestiality after ''enticing'' a dog to have sex with him. Some people argued that the dog acted through its own volition, so no abuse of the animal occurred. Again, I am ''closed-minded'' towards the argument that any sex between a man and an animal could be considered legally or morally acceptable.

There, you are either open minded or close minded. Who are you to tell that man how to live his life? Who made your morals the "right ones"? One thing I detest, moral pushing.

It depends on how you want to define ''disorder''...

Ohh fancy talk!

It depends on how you want to define ''disorder'' I believe that your behaviour may stem from some traumatic incident or experience in your younger life ( you mightn't even realise or know about these incidents yourself ).

How many times have I been to a therapist?

How old am I?

Where did I grow up?

Who is my father?

Who is my mother?

See those questions? You need to be able to answer all of those (and many many more) before you can judge me.

Also, without credentials how did you become so smart in regards to what makes a "disorder"? Armchairs are only good for resting arms, they do not a physician make.

No, I don't have any piece of paper that could be waved as ''credentials'' on this matter, I'm offering my layman's opinion.

Ahh, Doctor Layman? And I offer fact, not opinion. Something that isn't worth much around ATS anymore.

You don't have to have a PhD on a subject to offer a valid opinion about it.

No but you need one to tell me I need therapy.

Observational skills, experience, and an understanding of human nature can go along way in forming an accurate opinion and analysis on these subjects ( not that I'm claiming that I have these abilities in any kind of abundance ).

Really? Then why all the mess with degrees and such? Why do you go to a doctor for surgery? Why should I go to a therapist, I mean any old Joe can assess me.

LOL

But your reply shows that you are taking it the wrong way.

Again, how am I supposed to take you telling me I should seek therapy?

"Thank you sir! Your bigoted mindset has shown me that I am indeed a dirty nasty sick person, just because what I wear for underwear!"

You are perpetuating the stigma that may be attached to any kind of ''mental disorder'', by looking at the implication in a negative way.

So then I don't need to seek out therapy? Or does a therapist not deal with broken brains? I chose the lable disorder...oh wait you know this. I don't need to explain, though you want me to.

I said ''don't take it the wrong way''...

So other readers would think my opinion was not harsh. When really what I was doing is telling another member, who I know little to nothing about, that they should seek out therapy.

Bear in mind, though, that it was you who volunteered this information in the first place ! It was only natural that you would get some interested responses to follow-up your comments.

I know, I expected as much. I wanted to see what "They" are programming you folks to think about me. I noticed this story pop up and got a little worried. Now I see they are going to link it to pedophillia, I have my work cut out for me.

Although, I give you kudos for being open about it in the first place ( if that doesn't sound patronising - and I don't mean it to.
).

I am honest to a fault, hence no spell checker

EDIT--
reply to post by beholdblight

Yes your responses are well thought out an informed, let me get right to responding to you.
edit on 12/23/2010 by adigregorio because: Heh

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join