It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haitian cholera strain called deadlier - Weaponized?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'll say!

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports some victims in Haiti have died just 2 hours after first getting symptoms.

www.upi.com...

edit on 11-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Not necessarily. However it is possible it could be weaponized but if that is the case it is a very weak weapon. Weaponized biological agents typically are extremely potent and spread very quickly.

I would say it is more likely a strain that has mutated naturally.

Why?

Because of our medications. Everyone knows that virus and bacterium can quickly adapt to new chemicals introduced in their life cycles.

Most likely, this strain of Cholera is more deadly (if indeed it is), because we are administering very limited types of medication to combat it. When we overuse a particular medication, the bugs become resistant to it quickly.

However, a more prudent tactic is to utilize a cornucopia of medications. This way we can keep the mutation rates down and stay a few steps ahead of the bugs.

Here is a really interesting article on Wikipedia all about the bacterium known to cause the infection we call Cholera. Vibrio Cholerae.
Vibrio Cholerae

And here is a great article on antibiotic resistance. It explains things in better detail than I can.
resistances

I am not debunking your hypothesis. I am merely providing you with an alternative explanation. Good topic though.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ive seen this on tv too, the Haitians say the outbreak came after the UN were there with water..

Here is one srticle on UN and cholera..

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AP) — It began as a rumor that farmers saw waste from a U.N. peacekeeping base flow into a river. Within days of the talk, hundreds downstream died from cholera.

Evidence indicates U.N. peacekeepers spread cholera in Haiti

I personally think 'they' are killing all the people in the 3rd world so 'they' can move down there..
I think they know the Ice is coming and they need to move, again, they do this every some thousands years..

A long long story..But , the United Nations are working for the Satanic New world ordeR, if you want to call it that..

- stay alert.... In the UK they screwed the students, they are done with them.. No need for them..
A New teaching in the New World..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
I'll say!

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports some victims in Haiti have died just 2 hours after first getting symptoms.

www.upi.com...

edit on 11-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

Absolutely, the UN are depopulating Haiti, that's been the plan all along since they first triggered the earth quake. Definitely weaponized

new topics

top topics

join