It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibration in my end of the world dreams?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have had about 3 or 4 end of the world dreams(that I can remember), and every one has stuck with me and shakes me up quite a bit for a few days. They have similarities and differences...but the tone of all of them starts out panicky, then scattered, and then just eerie. I can go into more detail about the dreams if anyone would like. The most recent one, I was actually on a cruise ship in the Bahamas when the dream occurred, simply napping. A weird little tid bit ...there were smoke stacks in the sky that spelled out "the end" kind of makes me laugh now, but I was so freaked out in the dream. Soo the point of my thread is this: in every dream, after the cause of the end (usually an explosion) I can feel my whole body literally vibrate. I am just curious as to what all of you think this means. Is it simply my body reacting to outer circumstances (such as the ship)? Why does it only happen in my dreams relating to the end of the world? Has anyone else experienced this? I'm perplexed.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I have had some scary end of world type of dreams. Even earlier I was speaking to a friend about an 'out-break' type dream. Though I can never say I had vibrations, or at least I do not remember having so. I am sure someone will chime in with an experience. I just wanted to add mine and not let your thread get dropped to the bottom so quickly.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekingmyself

Quite interesting depiction of your dream, as to what it could be... who really knows? Could be a message from your subconcious or could be a reflection of personal issues that have been 'played' differently to focus your attention on 'The end'...

I find dreams very hard to interpret.

BTW, breathtakingly beautiful girl on that picture (if that's you, you earn the compliment... if not, who is that? LOL).

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

thanks for your response :-) Do your end of the world dreams leave you as disturbed and uneasy as they leave me? It bothers me for days.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pipconvert

Hmm....good idea, that's what I love about dreams...the meanings are always up for interpretation. It's fascinating. And yes, that's me in the picture...although breathtakingly beautiful I am not, I do appreciate the compliment! :-)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I have only had a few that had me shaken up. I think of dreams as an emotional guidance system of where your emotion is going to be the morning you wake up. And I also think if there's an important message in a dream, you are going to remember the dream because we dream every night, so why remember some and not others? Do you keep a dream journal? It's good to write down scenes, but most importantly is writing down emotions as soon as you awake and recall them.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I do have a dream journal, I have been intrigued by dreams since a very young age- so much so that in 6th grade I wrote my first "research" paper about dreaming and the different stages of sleep- and went on to write 3 more papers relating to dreaming from junior high through college. My dream journal is nice because it is so detailed; it has you record your mood before sleeping, your mood/emotions when you woke up, the time you woke up, the time you went to bed, the time you recorded the dream, and much more. I will have to hunt it down, I haven't utilized it in a while. I believe we all need to record our dreams so that we can look back and relate what that dream may have corresponded to at the period of our lives. I have also had instances where I realized I was having a recurring dream DURING the dream- I had forgotten it until I dreamt it again. Either that, or I suppose it could be remnants of past lives I am re-membering. Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PontiacWarrior

I have only had a few that had me shaken up. I think of dreams as an emotional guidance system of where your emotion is going to be the morning you wake up.

I have to disagree with you on that, simply because this dream occured when I was very carefree, on the Bud Light Cruise no less, so very relaxed and ready for fun. I actually commented on that to my friend, I told him I wondered why I was having such a disturbing dream while having such a good time.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekingmyself
I have to disagree with you on that, simply because this dream occured when I was very carefree, on the Bud Light Cruise no less, so very relaxed and ready for fun. I actually commented on that to my friend, I told him I wondered why I was having such a disturbing dream while having such a good time.

Indeed. I suppose the only one who can figure the answer out is you, milady.

there were smoke stacks in the sky that spelled out "the end"

It is interesting you were on a cruise ship and you saw smoke stacks in your dream. Were they the smoke stacks like those on ships?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I have had about 3 or 4 end of the world dreams(that I can remember), and every one has stuck with me and shakes me up quite a bit for a few days. They have similarities and differences...but the tone of all of them starts out panicky, then scattered, and then just eerie. I can go into more detail about the dreams if anyone would like. The most recent one, I was actually on a cruise ship in the Bahamas when the dream occurred, simply napping. A weird little tid bit ...there were smoke stacks in the sky that spelled out "the end" kind of makes me laugh now, but I was so freaked out in the dream. Soo the point of my thread is this: in every dream, after the cause of the end (usually an explosion) I can feel my whole body literally vibrate. I am just curious as to what all of you think this means. Is it simply my body reacting to outer circumstances (such as the ship)? Why does it only happen in my dreams relating to the end of the world? Has anyone else experienced this? I'm perplexed.

I have had an 'endtimes' dream very similar to your experience. In my dream I remember noticing a commotion and notice that everybody outside had stopped and was looking at the sky. When I looked at the horizon, a large black column rose up into the sky, expanding until there was no sky left. It was weird because when I looked, there were no stars in the sky, there was nothing at all, it was completely black. After this I saw large multicolour lights swirling around in the sky. They looked quite a bit like the northern lights, except they moved across the sky, spiraling, seemingly in a controlled fashion. What happened next is what struck me as eerily simalar to what you experienced in your dream. I started to walk towards my house when suddenly my entire body and mind vibrated with a powerful and sudden jolt. I dont know how to describe it other than a sustained bzzzzzzzt that vibrated my entire being. It stopped, and then happened once more and then I woke up suddenly.

Some weird similarities between our dreams. The smoke stacks and the vibration...weird.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Atzilut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Hmm....good idea, that's what I love about dreams...the meanings are always up for interpretation. It's fascinating. And yes, that's me in the picture...although breathtakingly beautiful I am not, I do appreciate the compliment! :-)

Have you tried looking it up in dream explanatory books? Maybe something might arise from that research...

I wanted to deviate from the usual "dang, that chick in the picture is hot" comment you might hear all too often LOL, but I do reiterate, you are breathtakingly beautiful

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

And modest too. I think you may be onto something pipconvert as my first entry into the forum, I was taken back by the beauty. Even left... breathless...!
I am getting slap happy. I will return to this post in the morning, goodnight all.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

No, they were smokestacks from a factory. I drove by on the high way and it said "the end" really creepy eerie vibe and the sky was yellow. That's another theme, in every dream involving the end of days, the sky has been a really hazy yellow. But in the other dreams, it was after the explosion, whereas this one was throughout.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I have trance dreams that occur while wide awake in real time ,like watching them on a tv set, where i have seen destruction at places i lived before they happened. then they happen exactly as i seen them in the trance.

the only apocalyptic dream i ever had, was 3 years ago. in the dream i was standing looking out the doorway at my farm, my children sitting behind me at our kitchen table, as a wall of earth the size and shape of a hundred foot tsunami was heading towards us, i then turned to my children and said. "there's no place to run"

it was like watching it on tv before my very eyes, then the trance was over.

I knew at that moment that there was nothing i could do about it and decided to just live life to its fullest and except our fate. if in fact there is a god? I hope he will take mercy on us and let us die quickly so we not suffer.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzilut

The similarities are what really disturbs me, and the vibrations kind of make me wonder if we are tapping into something sub-consciously. I also found a thread, which I can't locate now, where a man had a dream with the yellow haze that I described, as well as a really shrill sound that was in my dreams. It turned out that there were 4 or 5 people with end of the world dream commonalities. Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ive came to the conclusion after talking to other Capricorn sensitives from around the world, that we are all sensing and seeing our oncoming day of enlightenment, our up and coming end. its happening to millions of us, but not everyone is understanding the meaning, most think it is an unveiling of a supreme presence that's going to change all of humanity and the world around us, in a positive light. the rest understands it as what it really is. THE END

whatever it is its coming soon

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I have had similar dreams before so I know how intense they can be. I know that sometimes when I am thinking about something it will find its way into my dreams. Just wondering if that might be the case for you. Have you been thinking about the end of the world a lot lately?
edit on 11-12-2010 by JesusChristSr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Acts 2:17 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

17 And it will be in the last days, says God,

that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity;

then your sons and your daughters will prophesy,

your young men will see visions,

and your old men will dream dreams.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
I have trance dreams that occur while wide awake in real time ,like watching them on a tv set, where i have seen destruction at places i lived before they happened. then they happen exactly as i seen them in the trance.

the only apocalyptic dream i ever had, was 3 years ago. in the dream i was standing looking out the doorway at my farm, my children sitting behind me at our kitchen table, as a wall of earth the size and shape of a hundred foot tsunami was heading towards us, i then turned to my children and said. "there's no place to run"

it was like watching it on tv before my very eyes, then the trance was over.

I knew at that moment that there was nothing i could do about it and decided to just live life to its fullest and except our fate. if in fact there is a god? I hope he will take mercy on us and let us die quickly so we not suffer.

In light of what you've posted you may find this message from God interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Before you go on those Christian sites, and think believing in Jesus is the only way to save your soul from the end of the world, don’t. Those sites are wrong and brainwashed. Also the world is not going to end. If it does, does it really matter? Everyone dies, I would think it would be the best way to die; is to die with everyone together. No one knows the future, not even the Mayans who predicted events to happen in 2012. Fear mongering gets you no were. Truth be told, if an end of the world situation happens, it is out of your control. Just live your life and just have fun. Party the night away! 2012 is only a year away. I personally do not think the end of the world is going to happen. Maybe some power outages at most. If it happens it happens. What’s the worst that can happen? If the world ended it would be a quick death, no pain or suffering I would suppose. Then if you’re dead you go onto an afterlife, if there is no afterlife then you don’t have to worry because you would not know. Just don’t buy into salvation and being saved is the only alternative to going to "heaven” That stuff is stupid. You also went on the Bud light cruise, how was that; always wanted to go on one of those cruise's

And on a side note, dreams are mostly just dreams, representations of your subconscious, If you are really interested go see a psychologist and talk about them, you might find out many hidden symbols and meanings your mind is trying to express. The ego is a powerful thing..
edit on 6-1-2011 by Maddogkull because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join