It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Diplomat's son who battered labrador puppy 20 times because he was 'having a bad day'"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yes. You read it right.

Mohammed Abou-Sabaa, son of a Tunisian diplomat in the UK, aggressively battered his dog (Poppy) because he was.....having a bad day.

That's just one of those excuses that warms up your heart, doesn't it?

People usually say that "some animals aren't lucky enough to find a good home", well, sometimes maybe it's better to be left to be adopted by a humble family, than to be picked by a spoiled brat.

Abou-Sabaa, from Manchester, pleaded guilty to causing unnecessary suffering to Poppy.
Magistrates decided not to jail him immediately because of his age, his guilty plea, and because he was in full-time education.
Jane Dyson, chairwoman of the bench, said: 'This is simply a terrible demonstration of cruelty to a vulnerable puppy. None of us have seen anything like it – you have just avoided prison.'
He was instead given a six-week sentence, suspended for two years, and ordered to do 250 hours of unpaid work.
He was also banned from keeping animals for four years and told to pay £1,000 costs.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Animal cruelty is a reality. It's just a bit surprising seeing it appear from someone that should know better.

What enrages me after watching this video, is the excuse given. Since when having a bad day is an excuse to behave like this, losing respect for another being's life and happiness? The poor dog doesn't even turn on him, provably out of love.

Love which he clearly does not have.
edit on 10/12/10 by Tifozi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If i was there when he did that to a helpless dog, i would have taken a Crowbar to that little sh%!s face.....
i would show him what a bad day is....

edit on 10/12/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow, absolutely disgusting behaviour. As a labrador owner myself, I know they are truly a very lovable and loyal breed. Shocked and appalled to see this, I can't imagine why anyone would want to abuse the trust these dogs display in their owners. Some sick people about.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Anyone over the age of 12 should really know better but your right... and it sucks... unfortunatly theres nothing that can be done . atleast now this got out before he actually killed the dog. So hopfully they take it away and it goes to a much more diserving family.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
He' s Tunisian-these people have no respect for their women,so there is no way he will respect any animal.It's a wonder his father didn't shout 'diplomatic immunity'

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Punishment should be letting others batter him for "bad days".

Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Execute him.

problem solved

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
yea i wouldnt mind releasing some stress on his face. (not like that you sick bastards lmao)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If a dog, for no reason, attacked that usless piece of humanity in the video, you can rest assured they'd have euthanized the dog.

Turnaround's fair play, isn't it?

I'm too lazy after a big lunch to look it up, but isn't there some sort of correlation between young people, cruelty to animals and a propensity for them to become social deviants sometime down the line.

An ounce of prevention, my friends.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm by no means an animal lover, but the more I see this type of abuse, the more I think those guilty should be castrated!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Man i totally could have gone without seeing that. But i did. People wonder why some dogs turn on their owners. Later down the road if he is ever found dead with his throat ripped out by a dog, people will understand why. And he gets a slap on the wrist because of who he is. Celebrity/Diplomat justice at its finest.. What a joke.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

It's not just social deviancy; that type of behavior is a sign of that fool being a straight up serial killer!!

Serious intentional abusers actually derive satisfaction from hurting animals. From a psychological perspective, the reason is mainly about power.

link

Guess that kid will be groomed for Higher Office, now

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Literally makes me sick to my stomach to see things like this. I'm kind of at a loss for words here. Just makes me so sad, as I sit here with my dog laying next to me. I have a labradane (black lab trapped in a dane body, I say) and she was the most adorable thing I have ever seen when she was a puppy. I mean she's still adorable, but if you've raised a dog from a puppy then you know what I mean, all those good memories. I have this big goof now, and I fondly remember the days when she was a tiny thing and all the fun she had discovering stuff as a puppy. It's like when you have kids and you look back on home movies or something, a puppy's "puppy years" should be spent being a happy puppy and learning, not getting knocked around. It's sad that this puppy isn't going to, or so far hasn't, had good socialization experiences, which causes anxiety and stress. Yes, dogs get depressed too.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, anyone who can do something like this to an animal, and a puppy no less, is a 100% sociopath that deserves to be in jail. A danger to people, not just animals. This is just cruel. And that poor puppy was probably so scared and confused that its owner, who the puppy loves regardless, is backing it into a corner and beating the crap out of it. Punch a damn wall or something, what kind of sick person does stuff like this? Him, every other animal abuser, and especially those degenerates who stick kittens into bank deposit tubes and microwaves, need to be removed from society.

How someone can look into a little lab puppy's cute face and still want to smack anything, is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What a horrible, weak-willed, abusive (expletive).

I'd love to take my 'bad day' out on his face for a few minutes, it wouldn't solve anything - but it'd sure make him think twice.

Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow, I seriously need to acccidentally bump into that guy one day.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Isn't battering and torturing animals one of the main predictors of one becoming a sociopath and/or serial killer later on in life?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

That actually enrages me. Animal life is viewed with so much less value than human life, while I personally believe it should be the same, or at least more valuable.

Of course I'm not getting into the discussion of eating meat and all surrounding issues, but there are animals who mankind observed into our daily lifes, and those have become that for a reason.

There is some kind of odd but beautiful relationship between Man and dogs, and other domestic animals. It saddens me that a stupid kid like this actually gets away with a slap to the wrist, but if it was the other way around, the dog would be killed within a day, with no mercy at all.

It's just revolting.

reply to post by gnosticquasar

Usually I don't go that way regarding human intellect. Those signs of being a psychopath, like setting things on fire, wetting the bed and hurting/torturing animals.

But I do agree with full breath that this shows a tremendous lack of respect for life. Animal or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

That is disgusting, and disturbing.

I wonder if some one did that to him how he would feel

Poor dog, that kick in the end

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I can relate to the urge to explode in physical action. Running, kicking, punching, whatever. Sometimes it just builds up and you have to act.

But why pick a living thing over a sand bag?

Why stomp a dog instead of running?

Why throw a puppy instead of a football?

Causing pain doesnt ease your own .It only compounds it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Stick me in a room with that human bag of garbage. People like this need to be weeded out of the gene pool. Scum.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join