It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center eyewitness distinctly describes bombs going off prior to collapse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Can someone PLEASE explain to me, where have these FOIA videos been? I see some of them are via the media but many of them were videos from civilians. Were these tapes confiscated? Were they voluntarily handed over? I don't understand why they're now being exposed. Where have they been?
I understand what the FOIA does but I am just not understanding how they got suppressed in the first place. Thanks

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Further what conspirator in thier right mind would plant explosives on every single floor!?? - wouldn't one be enough?

It has been ten yrs now - and yet this tripe is being still promoted as 'evidence'

I think YOU haven't done your Thermite homework m'friend. Thermite can be painted/blown on the walls/columns in a similar manner as asbestos.

It is my personal belief, this was done upon construction in order to demolish these huge buildings when their time us up in the future. Not necessarily a sinister move rather, a time consuming effort for a future demolition. This wasn't told/known to the public in fear no one would want to rent out these offices with the potential hazard this might inflict.
It is believed the Sears Tower is sprayed/painted with Thermite as well.

Just a theory and one that resonates well with me.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think YOU haven't done your Thermite homework m'friend. Thermite can be painted/blown on the walls/columns in a similar manner as asbestos.

You have any idea why thermite is? Or do you just parrot what some conspiracy site tells you?

Explain how thermite is supposed to painted /blown onto beams?

Thermite is a mixture of powdered aluminium and iron oxides powder

Military mixes with sulfur to form solid block for use in incendiary munitions - hardly stuff can "just paint on"

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Thermite is used to WELD large pieces of steel (aka rollers, railroad track) which cant be welded with
conventional means

It is not used in demolitions

You are simply parroting what some conspiracy site puts out

Should be news to Sears (now Wells ) building that their building is rigged for demolition with thermite!

Maybe should warn them - sure you would make nice addition to their kook files......

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I think I might love you... When is this lunacy going to end???.. Holograms - Cia- Mossad - thermite - tomahawk missiles - Pre planted explosives.. It is all pathetic and sad..

I dont know exactly how... But I think conspiracies are going to be the end of our civilization... More and more people are willing to buy into coincidences and assumptions. I think the sheep are no longer the folks that buy the story.. They are the ones that turn any information into a conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Or do you just parrot what some conspiracy site tells you?

Explain how thermite is supposed to painted /blown onto beams?

Would you consider the Navy as a conspiracy site?

Low-Cost Production of Nanostructured Super-Thermites

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
I dont know exactly how... But I think conspiracies are going to be the end of our civilization... More and more people are willing to buy into coincidences and assumptions. I think the sheep are no longer the folks that buy the story.. They are the ones that turn any information into a conspiracy theory.

Ever heard of Carl Jung? You should read his work, you'd find it interesting.

Whenever people can't come to grips with reality, they always project their problems onto other people.

At least most of the "conspiracy theorists" you're talking to here aren't copping out with cheap greasy "this is all pathetic and sad
" and "when is the lunacy going to end?" cheap shots. What must suck for you is that all of us were raised through the same educational system and are just as qualified to discuss what makes sense and what doesn't whether you like it or not. There is plenty enough information out there already for a reasonable person to see where this stuff actually has credibility, and equally enough information from government sources to see their own story hasn't even checked out with itself from day 1.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Whenever people can't come to grips with reality, they always project their problems onto other people.

Can you tell me how this random, meaningless quote fits into this conversation... Reality? I am dealing in 100% fact and reality... Not assumptions and opinions squashed together to form "facts"....

I can't say for sure that planes hit WTC... But with the information I have collected .. I feel that 2 planes hit WTC... Common sense.

Now: the Pentagon.. I know with 100% certainty what I saw/felt and heard that day... All of your swiss cheese arguments can not change that. So when someone passionately says a missile hit the Pantagon, and the WTC planes were holograms.... I have to question that persons ability to intake information collected and form an opinion.. But... Don't listen to me.. Go ahead and keep the witch hunt up.. I am sure in the end... You will get all of the answers.. So how is JFK coming along? Moon landing? You folks sort those out yet?

OH WAIT, MAYBE TPTB implanted the picture of the plane hitting the pentagon into my head ... It would makes sense.. I did have surgery a couple weeks before 9/11....

Heck, for all I know.. maybe holograms did crash into the WTC..

edit on 12/14/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Did you notice the DATE!

Some 6 years after 9/11 or do you have problems with arithmetic?

Also nowhere does it state that thermite is to be painted or blown on to steel beams

It was a proposal for research into using it for missile waheads

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Did you notice the DATE!

Some 6 years after 9/11 or do you have problems with arithmetic?

Also nowhere does it state that thermite is to be painted or blown on to steel beams

It was a proposal for research into using it for missile waheads

2007 is not when it was invented. Why are you grasping (and so weakly I might add)?

You won't "read" that thermite was painted or sprayed (if it was, that is) onto the WTC buildings. Really, what is wrong with you?
Just like you won't read that a missile penetrated the Pentagon. Nor will you read that flight 93 was blown out of the skies that morning either.

Is that the way you maneuver through life? Unless you read it in the Wall Street Journal or hear it on MSNBC, you don't believe it? You are the epitome of what the PTB were hoping to churn out. A bunch of complacent non-questioning, flag waving, non-thinking people who believe what they're told.

Now..............go back to grazing and we'll let you know when the 9-11 jig is up, 'k?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Can you tell me how this random, meaningless quote fits into this conversation... Reality? I am dealing in 100% fact and reality... Not assumptions and opinions squashed together to form "facts"....

And which part would you consider "100% fact"? This part?:

I think I might love you... When is this lunacy going to end???.. Holograms - Cia- Mossad - thermite - tomahawk missiles - Pre planted explosives.. It is all pathetic and sad..

Or this part?:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No this part.

I lost all faith in 911 truthers when they claimed a missile hit the Pentagon. I was there ... I saw it.. IT WAS A PLANE!

If you need anymore help with common sense or rational behavior... Let me know.

Okay, I'd like some help with the "common sense" that claiming that you were near the Pentagon on 9/11 automatically makes you an expert on all WTC topics that you barge into raving about the world is doomed to conspiracy theories and everyone believes in holograms.

I was in Virginia on 9/11, where the Pentagon is located, so damn! That must make me a WTC expert automatically too! I mean I was almost as close to the towers as you were, so how's that for your kind of "common sense"?

Why don't you just stay on the Pentagon threads if you want to use that excuse to cop out of every debate? That would actually make a little more sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResurrectioNow: the Pentagon.. I know with 100% certainty what I saw/felt and heard that day...
People typically earn the respect that they give others.
edit on 12/15/2010 by ThePythonicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Excellent video post on this thread. Yes, many "Debunkers" may say that he was under stress and didn't know what he saw... Well, what about the rest of the witnesses? Are they all crazy? I'd rather believe them than the media... at least they were there when it happened! Check out this article... Several eyewitness accounts too good to be fake! 46 witnesses report bombs and flashes going off

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

He is correct... You 911 folks will only see the one side.. No matter what. If this guy had stated he didnt remember hearing anything.. You would say he was freaked out and stressed out and didnt know what he heard...

I lost all faith in 911 truthers when they claimed a missile hit the Pentagon. I was there ... I saw it.. It was a jet air liner. PERIOD!!!!

That doesnt make any sense. It would only make sense if somebody at the exact same spot claims to not have heard any explosions. I did not hear any explosions, because I was all the way over here in Germany and the I remember never getting any live feeds of reporters down on the ground, only aerial pictures and video from a good distance. I assumed it was because people expected the towers to come down and the area was evacuated. Look how wrong I was. They did not want the world to be too close to the events and pick up out of place stuff live.

Also 911 deniers did not post any eyewhitness accounts of people claiming there were no explosions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join