It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVIDENCE & TESTIMONY 9/11 - "Terrorists" used Thermite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Old News: Please don't star or flag.

I am not sure if this video has been posted in the past. I found this video to be very informative to say the least, if not direct proof that thermite was used. So here it is, and out of the sake that this may be a redundant post - It serves as a good highlight for those who have not seen this video. Though I myself am convinced, perhaps even after this video you won't be. I would like to see what you then have to say about this evidence.

Thank you.

Proof
edit on 9-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here you go....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Hey, thank you. I'm a caveman regarding the interweb. How do you do that anyway? "Youtube video number" is located where on the youtube page?

P.S: Great signature, by the way.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
no offense
but this video has been posted
at least a hundred times over the past
5-6 yrs on ATS.

actually I have seen it about 10
times myself

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Compared to a lot of "old news", at least this might teach someone stumbling through this website. Right?

There, I edited the main thread. I will no longer get superficial benefits such as stars for posting this, and it won't need to be flagged because there are already 500 of the same posts. Should fix the issue, and be interesting to someone who hasn't seen it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There are some members conspicuously missing from this thread. Where are all the OS guys to explain this away? Lets see we'll have carpet and ikea furniture fires, some gas lines although I'd assume they'd be shut off by 8 weeks out, deisel tanks, blah blah blah. A literal smoking gun as it were where you will be asked to put aside your common sense and rational thinking for some half-witted once in a lifetime explanation. The first guy in the video just claims pure ignorance, rather uncomfortably, and he's responsible for NIST's report...well that does pretty well sum up that report so the shoe does fit.

I'd like to point out that I know I've seen this somewhere in a thread already but can't remember which one. Those cheeky bastards have got our own gov't scared into submission, we'll never get another investigation.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I always forget that people try to collect those stars and flags, and many members frown on old evidence being brought up again when the threads can be found in the archive - which including myself, many should probably use more (the search bar). But I feel it is important to highlight this, no matter how old - because nothing has been done about it - awareness should not harm anyone.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hey! I watched your video, yes, this is willful ignorance! Check out this video...

They were already talking about this kind of stuff before 9/11 and these guys are going to act stupid? Come on!
edit on 9-12-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Wow, he gives a demonstration right there. Thanks Arnolds.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Did anyone notice at 3:17 the metal rod that spontaneously ignites?
There are no flames, but it turns red hot immediately.
I don't know enough about Thermite, but I do know that phosphorous ignites when it comes in contact with oxygen, and will reignite even after been submerged in water.
This behavior of spontaneous burning is exactly what the guy describes at 2:45.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So thats more evidence and testimony. How much more do we need? Do we really need to keep gathering evidence for people who have developped an immunity torwards it?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If there's a piece of molten steel in the NY police museum (which I didn't realize) why can't Steven Jones, or any other scientist/professor, ask for a small shaving sample to analyze under a microscope?

We need a NEW hearing. Is there a statute of limitation for something like this you suppose?

top topics

join