It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Proof* that WTC 7 was NOT brought down by a Controlled Demolition!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
OMG! Everybody here must see these newly discovered videos! It is truly SHOCKING how real world structures behave!

These are some of the most thorough engineering-type analysis i have EVER seen!

You will walk away from this thread understanding exactly HOW EASY it is to take down a structure, and why no explosives are ever needed!

THAT is the real conspiracy! All of these demo companies charging people lots of money by claiming that its hard to take down a huge structure!

This is the most in-depth, objective, and impartial review of these facts i have ever seen!!!

SHOCKING EVIDENCE EXHIBIT # A

notice how some of these structures look just like WTC 7?!?!

SHOCKING EVIDENCE EXHIBIT # B

this one shows how all you need is a NINJA, or a fire, to initiate a self-sustaining, progressive collapse!

SHOCKING EVIDENCE EXHIBIT # C

This one shows what we already know, all steel-framed buildings are built just like a house of cards! ITS SCIENCE!

SHOCKING EVIDENCE EXHIBIT # D

this YOUTUBE ENGINEER built the PERFECT model of a tower collapse!!

SHOCKING EVIDENCE EXHIBIT # E

This CLOWN built a perfect, scale-model of the Twin Towers and he couldn't get it to collapse! Clearly he did something wrong because he is wrong!

PART I

PART II

This guy should leave science to the scientist, duh...

SHOCKING EVIDENCE EXHIBIT # F

interferometry? seriously? now you're just making things up!!!
edit on 12/3/2010 by sp00n1 because: left one out

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I agree, but you set up the thread strangely. People who don't read the disclaimer at the end might be confused.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

It's only slightly amusing because you obviously think it is funny or something, which it is not.

(and it's obviously a joke thread, I think there are many mentally challenged forum members here if they really believe this is serious.)
edit on 3-12-2010 by afterschoolfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The reason the dominoes and cards themselves fall so easily in the videos above is because they are extremely unstable, each and every piece. A skyscraper with giant steel mesh laced with concrete is by no means a pack of dominoes.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ok... i'm sorry, but once again... this is a FAIL. You have not shown any "proof" that buildings can calapse on their own. You've shown the science behind a building coming down and what I saw was that buildings that are coming down, fall down using the path of least resistance whether it be to the side or down. But there is no evidence here that WTC 7 was not demolished... obviously because it was. Also in almost every case, the structure had to be taken down by removing the supporting structure.
edit on 3-12-2010 by NWOPrimate because: adding an sssss..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That's great. You'd need a REALLY BIG STRING to take down WTC 7.

Strong work.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

That's great. You'd need a REALLY BIG STRING to take down WTC 7.

Strong work.

Exactly, just one small string!!

That's what larry silverstein was talking about!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
And its great to see the inevitable responses...

WHY SO SERIOUS?!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If anything these videos prove the opposite of what your thread title says.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That Kapla building collapse video is nothing but gov't disinformation. Due to the unnatural way the rope recoiled after it was pulled through the base of the structures as compared to the way a heavy steel chain I have in my basement behaved, that rope has obviously been photoshopped into the video footage, and from the laws of air resistance vs free fall those structures would have taken at least fourteen minutes to fully collapse in the way the official story tried to claim they did. Besides, we have no chain of custody of evidence for who the photographer was that took the video, so it can only mean that something sinister is going on. Why is there such secrecy?

Unless you can document the specific physical progression of the collapse of the interior blocks that we can't see and submit it for peer review, this has to be smoking gun evidence that the Masons are plotting to take over the world. Only a goose stepping mindless sheeple who hates his mother, kicks pregnant dogs, and laughs during Schindler's List would ever claim otherwise.

Hey, what's good for the goose, and all that...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey, this is great...totally changed my mind about building 7 after seeing those videos. Thanks...

BTW they should really think about contacting popular mechanics on this one, it could be another featured item.
edit on 3-12-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Hey, this is great...totally changed my mind about building 7 after seeing those videos. Thanks...

BTW they should really think about contacting popular mechanics on this one, it could be another featured item.
edit on 3-12-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

Ok, now we got a thinker!

Those of you who attempt to debate or debunk this stuff are by definition NOT DENYING IGNORANCE!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

its clear, these collapses look just like the WTC bulidings. It is PROOF!!

All of this stuff about redundant steel-mesh structures and conservation of momentum and free-fall speeds is nonsense.

its clear these buildings were built just like dominoes by a bunch of crooked contractors.

ITS AMAZING these buildings didn't fall apart sooner!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It was Bush behind the camera pulling the strings... I knew it.
This prooves it all

edit on 3-12-2010 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

SN: After I watch the first video I was so ready to ask you how stupid could one person be,
And we already have replies from people who feel for it
edit on 3-12-2010 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

hey man, we debunkers got all the facts! you can't question our circular logic.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
If anything these videos prove the opposite of what your thread title says.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Those building collapse like certain arguements made about 911....

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
we need the world to see how solid this evidence is, much more solid than those flimsy sky scrapers.

where are all my stars and flags?!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Oh yeah S&F, or whatever. Do those things really work?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

well, you haven't proven anything! obviously you should just listen to all of the experts in the government! they get paid by politicians to be bureaucrats that make sure people know the truth! we all know the government and the corporate media are only interested in the truth!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join