It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my two brothers and verious members of the public predicted 911 two years before it happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
the name of the video is called" the tape"
obviously im not much of a writer but ill try my best to explain this in more detail .

It was mid summer 1999 and my older brother just bought his first camcorder , my mom may she rest in peace or raise hell whichever she is up to on the ghostly plane came up with the idea to spoof "Alien aduction incident in lake county " so they did . at the time there was the huge 2000 hype and what if anything would happen in the upcoming year. so my brothers started interviewing people off the street and a few of them are very famus actors who used to come in reg to the juice joint where my brothers worked .

listed as follows chris rock, dave chappell , willem defoe and gweniph paltrow .

some of the questions were as follows

what do you think will happen in the year 2000 ?
do you believe we are living in an altered relaity ect.
as it turned out my brothers who were just fooling around at the time didnt relalize til 6 months after 911 that they had in fact predicted it when we we looking for something to watch .

here are some of the trailers that my brother put together but honestly you would have to see the orginal full length edit to see the prediction it self .

here a better link
for some reason i cant embed it
www.youtube.com.../u/4/d-MKGKPI5ms
edit on 1/12/10 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/12/10 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Tom Clancy predicted it too, or possibly inspired the attacks, with his two books; 'Debt of Honor' (1994) and 'Executive Orders' (1996).
That coupled with Operation Northwoods, I think, was definitely the inspiration behind 9/11.

[Side Note: Your video didn't post right]
edit on 1-12-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Big deal - I predicted it as soon as the arabs started hijacking airplanes in the 70's - it was the obvious thing to do!

(Same as I have been predicting that the US will be attacked with an EMP weapon.)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
From what I have seen, it wasn't really that surprising of a prediction. Remember 1993 and the bombing of the North Tower then? It wouldn't be too far fetched to assume that it would happen again, especially because "they" didn't succeed at their apparent goal. It would be like me predicting that the Palestinians will send a rocket into Israel sometime in the future or that the banks will extort more money from the American people.

--airspoon

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I also predicted that we would get hit by terrorism on our own soil back in 96 because we were ignoring just how bad things were getting in the Middle east. But of course, no one paid attention, as the existence of the space/time continum depended soley on OJ's verdict.

But then again, alot of military and diplomatic types were saying the same thing later on, but Clinton's cigar and Monica's poorly laundered dress merited far more concern.

top topics

join