It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless men kill, dismember, eat victim in Russian Urals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
en.rian.ru...

Although I am sure this is an isolated incident it might be a portent of the future. In any case I would strongly reccomend you avoid fast food restraunts in Russia.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
not very new. It's been happening for quite sometime. My mom told me about a friend who told her a story about babies being taken for dinner in Russia

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Just wait until the end comes.

Look at all the end time movies that have came out in the last few years.

All had people eating humans in it, teaching people that WE are meat, as there is no deer in Detroit...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Wow. That's a whole new level of horrifying. I've heard of people being killed and eaten before, but the extra meat being sold to a local food stand is definitely a new twist.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This is my fear....

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
Wow. That's a whole new level of horrifying. I've heard of people being killed and eaten before, but the extra meat being sold to a local food stand is definitely a new twist.

Not really. I read about such 'meat markets' years ago, and cannibalism in Russia dates back many decades, and who knows how much longer.
Plus, it is not something extremely rare in Russia either, but happends "all the time", so to say.

top topics

join