It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

playskool "airport security checkpoint playset"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Check it out:this was just on lush rimbaugh
www.amazon.com...

Be a good little global citizen, bend over and take the cavity search they are just keeping you safe Bobby....Be sure to read the"Amazon customer reviews!"

edit on 22-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
OMG thats great!!!!!
S&F for you

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Ditto! OMG!
Well it was just a matter of time.
I wonder if the passenger's clothes come off?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I wonder if they have "kung-fu action" grip or some other kind of "unmentionable" grip, lol.

I can see the taglines now: "Teach Johnny how to suck off the civil servant teet while legally molesting people!"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is seriously what kids want to play with nowadays? I remember in kindergarten kids would always talk about what they wanted to be when they grew up. Little did I realize that these kids had dreams of becoming a TSA agent.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That is hysterical. I would be pissed if I got that as a present when I was a kid.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thought I put this in"political madness"... if it needs to be moved from ("911conspiracies")perhaps one of our hardworking mods will take the time..Sorry:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MGriff

That is hysterical. I would be pissed if I got that as a present when I was a kid.

Are you kidding? 12 year olds would love to see nekkid people! they are gonna be mad it doesn't work.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
someone should get this and do youtube videos with the touch my junk guy audio lol

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Oh man, I wish they'd had that when I was a kid.

I had the super duper, Playschool airport and jumbo jet.

I could have had so many less "problems" at my airport... if I'd only had this TOY.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I wonder if the kit will come with a TSA agent with X'd out eyes and the pissed off father in cuffs who had previously punched the TSA goon in the nose for molesting his kids?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I would not buy this garbage for my kid...I'll get my kids real toys...wha the he'll happened to transformers hot wheels video games nerf list goes on and on....i think you'll get a better reaction if you bought them an xbox 360

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AvireX
I would not buy this garbage for my kid...I'll get my kids real toys...wha the he'll happened to transformers hot wheels video games nerf list goes on and on....i think you'll get a better reaction if you bought them an xbox 360

Real toys? Real toys would be taking your kids out and showing them how to shoot as well as teaching them gun safety. Teach them how to build a fire and how to create a safe environment for building a fire. Teach them how to catch minnows in a creek. Teach them how to fish. Teach them how to filter water. Teach them how to garden.

While that all sounds a bit extreme you'd be amazed at how much your kid(s) will take to that sort of thing.

I'm not cracking on ya, I'm just tossing out some suggestions. My girl loves to sit in front of the tube until we go out and I teach her the things I previously described. You have to see the look on their face when they learn it and do it on their own. It's priceless.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
heres a review left by a proud owner:

I was a little disappointed when I first bought this item, because the functionality is limited. My 5 year old son pointed out that the passenger's shoes cannot be removed. Then, we placed a deadly fingernail file underneath the passenger's scarf, and neither the detector doorway nor the security wand picked it up. My son said "that's the worst security ever!". But it turned out to be okay, because when the passenger got on the Playmobil B757 and tried to hijack it, she was mobbed by a couple of other heroic passengers, who only sustained minor injuries in the scuffle, which were treated at the Playmobil Hospital. The best thing about this product is that it teaches kids about the realities of living in a high-surveillence society. My son said he wants the Playmobil Neighborhood Surveillence System set for Christmas. I've heard that the CC TV cameras on that thing are pretty worthless in terms of quality and motion detection, so I think I'll get him the Playmobil Abu-Gharib Interogation Set instead (it comes with a cute little memo from George Bush).

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I like the Nazi-SS looking TSA officers. Sign of the times. When I was a kid, we had COBRA as the enemy. Now, it's the basic passenger. (In this case, the SS Stormtrooper dudes are supposed to be the good guys....right?)

Mold 'em while their young.
Cuhail

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem

Originally posted by AvireX

Real toys? Real toys would be taking your kids out and showing them how to shoot as well as teaching them gun safety. Teach them how to build a fire and how to create a safe environment for building a fire. Teach them how to catch minnows in a creek. Teach them how to fish. Teach them how to filter water. Teach them how to garden.

While that all sounds a bit extreme you'd be amazed at how much your kid(s) will take to that sort of thing.

I'm not cracking on ya, I'm just tossing out some suggestions. My girl loves to sit in front of the tube until we go
out and I teach her the things I previously described. You have to see the look on their face when they learn it
and do it on their own. It's priceless.

Nah IMO kids and guns don't mix but that's just me. Sure sounds like a fun activity but not for a pre-teen. Or even a teen for that matter.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow someone at playskool has a sick sense of humor
Yea kids will just love this play-set. This rates up there with incubus shoes.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AvireX

Then skip the weapons training. There are MANY things that kids enjoy sharing with their parents beyond a bowl of popcorn and a Netflix movie. I simply mentioned a few that my little one has taken to.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AvireX

Numerous studies show that the more kids are exposed to the concept of responsible firearm ownership, the less likely they are to engage in criminal behavior, or drug use for that matter.

Guns are not, nor should they be viewed by kids as something evil.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
reply to post by AvireX

Then skip the weapons training. There are MANY things that kids enjoy sharing with their parents beyond a bowl of popcorn and a Netflix movie. I simply mentioned a few that my little one has taken to.

Oh no i totally get what you're saying believe me i do. I'm all for the family doing activities and that...but as far as toys are concerned kids (well mine) should get what i never had growing up...the good stuff my parents couldn't afford for me. but that's not including none of this madness of screening toys or w/e the hell that mess is.....no sir not happening in this house.
edit on 22-11-2010 by AvireX because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by AvireX because: error in txt.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join