It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abduction senerios dont make much logical sense do they

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think I need some more coffee....I'm in a bad mood today, hehe....sorry for my tone above... I'm just cranky....

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You don't know why people think critically and question abduction topics simply because books were written on the topic?

This is only if you're questioning the entire abduction phenoma. If you accept it to be true, as you might accept quantum physics to be true, then you should base your assumptions of what has already been written and observed.

That is what I'm getting at. We're more likely to arrive at a truth from words of abductees rather than just pure speculation. I'm not questioning anyone's right to speculate on abduction phonema as a whole.

I would also like to point out that abduction topics are able NOT to stand up to scientific scrutiny.

Again, I'm not talking about the entire abduction phenoma. I'm talking about the questions raised in this topic that have been answered by adbuctees and those that claim to know. Such as; would a race of beings capable of interstellar travel need biological test subjects in order to conduct experiments? Should they not be able to do this synthetically?

You can use the scientific method to scrutinize the likelyhood of such a claim, and that is all I meant by that statement.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join