It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid proof of explosion at the corner of the World Trade Center just before the collapse.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Moments before the tower collapsed something violently happened inside the tower.

At this time there was no more jetfuel burning.

What happened, was powerfull enough to blow several big holes in the side of the tower...and make the structural steel liquid.

Original video:

Jetfuel?

edit on 20/11/10 by OpenEndStr8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenEndStr8

What happened, was powerfull enough to blow several big holes in the side of the tower...and make the structural steel liquid.

Apparently , I missed it so , could you please direct me to the point in the video where "several big holes" were blown into the side of the tower ?

Also , could you offer some semblance of evidence that supports your assertion that this was "liquid" "structural steel" ? I fail to understand how you can conclude that the dripping material is steel that has been liquified , just by watching the video .

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

Apparently , I missed it so , could you please direct me to the point in the video where "several big holes" were blown into the side of the tower ?

Also , could you offer some semblance of evidence that supports your assertion that this was "liquid" "structural steel" ? I fail to understand how you can conclude that the dripping material is steel that has been liquified , just by watching the video .

No, I actually don´t think I can convince you about any of that...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Its funny how people cant see the wood because of all the trees, like that the "collapse" is a sequence of explosions.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

And yet , you still offer nothing that is evident of explosions .

Please take the time to explain why you assert there were explosions which brought the towers down , instead of just giving us another fly-by post .

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Cassius666

And yet , you still offer nothing that is evident of explosions .

Please take the time to explain why you assert there were explosions which brought the towers down , instead of just giving us another fly-by post .

Hey...what do you want me to do?

How about YOU explained ME how the big hole at the corner arose?

Pause the first video (the one I made) at 0:25 an tell me what caused the hole at corner?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The post you replied to was directed at another poster .

As for the 'hole' in the corner , that is where the nose of the plane came to rest . There are plenty of vids on here that show the trajectory of the plane as it cuts through the tower . The very front of the plane came to a stop at exactly the point you are reffering to .

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The post you replied to was directed at another poster .

As for the 'hole' in the corner , that is where the nose of the plane came to rest . There are plenty of vids on here that show the trajectory of the plane as it cuts through the tower . The very front of the plane came to a stop at exactly the point you are reffering to .

Look at the first 15 seconds of the video...there is no hole on the corner.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You do know there were 2 towers, Right?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

You do know there were 2 towers, Right?

And you do know the complete video is the one in the middle of my first post...there you can see it is the same tower.

Thank you for the bump´s of my thread...please continue

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
"No, I actually don´t think I can convince you about any of that..."

This has to be one of the funniest responses I've seen on a 9/11 post in quite a while.

"As for the 'hole' in the corner, that is where the nose of the plane came to rest."

Ladies and gentlemen, we've all heard of the magic bullet, so without further ado, we introduce to you the magic airplane nose. This graphite epoxy composite material not only was able to slice through heavy duty construction grade steel columns (like a hot knife through butter), it was able to survive a spectacular explosion and come to rest on the corner on one of the towers.

Just when you thought you have seen and heard it all, this magic airplane nose even surpasses the magic bullet in defying any reasonable explanation. That's okay, because this is 9/11, where common sense and reasonable thought take a backseat to convenient illogical excuses designed to protect a bunch of treasonous criminal scum.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

You do know that the columns were approaching a maximum thickness of 1/4" towards the top of the towers , don't you ? No , apparently you didn't know that .

How hard do you think it would be for an object travelling around 500mph to slice through 1/4" steel ?

Still think it's funny ?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I seen the planes explode! I am not gonna beleive that our president would kill all these people, and then start a war to kill thousands more. the muslims did this thats all there is to it. Now the muslims want to set up housekeeping near ground zero, they have no respect for all the people killed that day. they are still killing people all over the world. President Bush would not do this, President Nixon might be capable of this. what would Bush accomplish from this? President Bush has to live in America and face Americans Everyday I think we need to Give him a break. What happened was the Muslims are trying to scare us , which they do, because they are gonna do this again. Im not gonna beleive Bush did this.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by SphinxMontreal

You do know that the columns were approaching a maximum thickness of 1/4" towards the top of the towers , don't you ? No , apparently you didn't know that .

How hard do you think it would be for an object travelling around 500mph to slice through 1/4" steel ?

Still think it's funny ?

The airplane maybe had car, a car engine, a concrete block and a big pile of dirt in the nose?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEndStr8
Moments before the tower collapsed something violently happened inside the tower.

What you're seeing in the top video, is the lead batteries from a UPS disintegrating due to fire.

11-settembre.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

What you're seeing in the top video, is the lead batteries from a UPS disintegrating due to fire.

Please explain the hole that is clearly blown out from the inside....there is nothing on your 11.semtembre-blog that explain how structual steel get bend out!

You can see there is no hole, at the corner, in the beginig of the video and then suddenttly the corner is BLOWN OUT...?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Here is the corner before the explosion and ingnition of the thermite:

Your source, the fail-blog-settembre even show and point out, that there is structural steel blown out, I have added the green arrows to point out the heavy duty structural steel that is bend out... disintegrating batteries dont bend structural steel!

edit on 21/11/10 by OpenEndStr8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/11/10 by OpenEndStr8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Are you blind or something? Just look at the video of the towers exploding. I know explosions when I see them.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Nanuu-Nanuu-Therm*te isn't an explosive either. And you seem to have missed this snippet of text:

The ventilation system requires particular care, since it must allow vigorous air changing: the batteries are composed of two electrodes formed by alternating plates of lead and lead dioxide immersed in an electrolyte (a sulfuric acid solution). They release toxic gases, and especially during quick charging and discharging processes, caused mostly by malfunctions, can release large amounts of hydrogen. This is a highly flammable gas which, combined with oxygen, could trigger violent explosive reactions, as some readers may recall from their college chemistry days.

edit on 21-11-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Nanuu-Nanuu-Therm*te isn't an explosive either. And you seem to have missed this snippet of text:

The ventilation system requires particular care, since it must allow vigorous air changing: the batteries are composed of two electrodes formed by alternating plates of lead and lead dioxide immersed in an electrolyte (a sulfuric acid solution). They release toxic gases, and especially during quick charging and discharging processes, caused mostly by malfunctions, can release large amounts of hydrogen. This is a highly flammable gas which, combined with oxygen, could trigger violent explosive reactions, as some readers may recall from their college chemistry days.

edit on 21-11-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

If the ventilation system failed, then the batteri charger would stop too (standard safety)...and with the damage caused by the planes there would be no confined space to accumulate the very volatile gases, even if the batteries still was charging!

When did the official story change from fire to exploding batteries?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join