It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce and SRS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hello,

Yes, I am perfectly aware there are countless Dulce threads. However, after reading the following interview:

www.redelk.net...

I was particularly shocked by the following fragment:

The now common transsexual surgery on the surface world, began at the Dulce Base. Men became women on a whim in the Seventh Level labs, and with the Fourth Level technology, the brain washing [resulted in] the "eager desire to become a woman" and that poor man [whether a willing or unwilling participant] FIRMLY BELIEVES he always wanted to be a woman. No one could convince him to believe the truth. ALL THINGS ARE TWISTED AT DULCE.

This is indeed more twisted than most people could imagine.

I do not want this thread to become another 'this exists versus this does not exist' bickering exercise.

Here, let's assume you accept the existence of this base. If not - just go elsewhere. We all know the arguments, so no need to indulge the believers/knowers.

If anyone has any info about this particular aspect of Dulce, please post it here or u2u me if you think this is better as I am sure there will be many who simply cannot resist the temptation of showcasing their intellectual ''prowess'' at work while their only intention remains disrupting the thread.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I dont have any info on that aspect of Dulce, but I can provide insight into the true nature of the want/need of SRS, as I myself am transgendered. The brainwashing thing was probably going to be used to make enemy combatants disappear completely, or to shame them to their country.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Dear vaevictis

You do not have to be within 12,000 miles of Dulce, where I am the hospitals are constantly full of sex change patents.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
When I read this thread I had a weird thought of the mens, womens and...the transgender washrooms. But if what you say is true imagine if they are making human hybrid animals now. Pretty soon those radical animal lovers will get to be with the dolphins and live with the bears as one of them lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Dulce doesn't exist, hence the theory is bunk.

Sorry. I don't know how many times I have to repeat it but I shall not stop. You can't just say "let's not turn this into a discussion about whether or not the base exists" because that very fact is essential to the premise of your theory.

edit on 18-11-2010 by DeltaNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Good work reading a chapter from The Dulce Book

not many people take the time to do so, and just yell fake, hoax as they see fit

I have read the whole dulce book.. I really wish they made it as a pysical book that I could hold between my hands.. instead of being online book.

Here is a link to the complete dulce book if you have not read it.. its 360 pages somehing..

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

Dulce doesn't exist, hence the theory is bunk.

Wrong.. not bunked, it cant and never will be bunked until someone with acces to haarp do a deepcore scan in that area, or you dig a very deep hole...

We got tons of text that say there is somehing there.. and its even non profit text, and countless interviews, so I would say its more proven then bunked.. not said that it is proven

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
-- DeltaNine

How do you know for certain that NO BASE exsists in Dulce?
I don't want to drag out the debate, at the request of the OP.
But I'm sick and tired of reading pages and pages with people who come out with statements like this with no shred of proof. I understand there is no solid evidence of a base in Dulce exsisting except for Castello (who I believe was probably off his rocker a little bit) but on the other hand, we don't nor probably ever will know for certain if there is a base.

I don't understand how you can debunk something when you have no true knowledge of the fact.

As for your post OP, as mentioned, I find Castello totally off his rocker. IF indeed this base exsists I don't see how one could will themselves to become male / female / elephant whatever. I find it very hard to believe that you can will yourself into a completely different state. I don't think wanting to change your own sex is a result of brainwashing, what would that achieve? Maybe I'm way off here, the flu has constricted my ability to make any sense at the minute. Lol.
edit on 18/11/10 by stefplz because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/11/10 by stefplz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Wrong.. not bunked, it cant and never will be bunked until someone with acces to haarp do a deepcore scan in that area, or you dig a very deep hole...

We got tons of text that say there is somehing there.. and its even non profit text, and countless interviews, so I would say its more proven then bunked.. not said that it is proven

What's HAARP got to do with it?

And you can't say something can't be debunked when there's no proof it exists. On ATS is a person who grew up in Dulce who says there's nothing there. In another thread there was lots spoken about how the area is total unsuitable for large underground facilities and the logistical difficulties in building something like that.

Furthermore the fact that there's "tons of text" about it means precisely zip. It means zip because none of it provides proof, only simply speculation.

It's not up to the "debunkers" to prove this base doesn't exist- that's a logical fallacy. It's up to the "believers" to prove it DOES exist.

edit on 2010/11/25 by GradyPhilpott because: edited nested quote

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

Well.. guess nothing here on ATS can be worth discussing then..
becauce the evidence we "belivers" need to present is impossible to get, its behind closed doors.. places we we simply cant go.

The only thing we got is the wistleblowers word.. do some cross references, and such. I for one refuse to just "give up on things" and become a debunker of everything.. its just to easy to be that. I like to hear what the minority say, and I will be listening for a long time before I become a debunker

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A substantial lack of evidence does not mean it's "behind closed doors." It means there's no evidence to prove it.

Dulce is simply a money spinner. That's it.

new topics

top topics

join