It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director US Army WarCollege says Israeli Mossad Did 911

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
But I'm still waiting for evidence from this conspiracy theorist, because all he provided was a theory, and a theory remains a theory as long as it's not backed up by evidence.

Here is vast amount of evidence linking Israel to 9/11
A Timeline: Israel connection to 9/11

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
There will be more and more delibrately leaked evidence regarding Israels part in 9/11. IMO The US and Israel will be at each others throats in the lead up to ww3.

Everything that has happened and everything that will happen has been planned long before we gave our first cry.
We are extras in a film that was scripted long ago, but unfortunatly our ancestors were not awake like we have become.

Respects

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

IMO The US and Israel will be at each others throats in the lead up to ww3

yeah, and those realy responsible wont shed a single drop of blood in it...

I don't think saying "Israel did it" is accurate. Just like saying the US or the CIA or the ISI did it also isn't accurate. I believe the Mossad was very familiar with hijackers. Evidence pointing to ISI and CIA involvement is undeniable. So saying "Israel did it' just isn't accurate.

^
what he/she said.

blanket judgement is always wrong... think compartmentalization.

I try to think what the US had to gain from it, and really, they did not gain anything from the wars, only some corporation...

a plane isn't the only thing you can hijack!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Great post. I have been of the same opinion. The official story is BS. Thank you for your service. So what's your read on the real reason why we are in Afghanistan? Oil pipline? Minerals?reply to post by Newbomb Turk

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vespucci
You want to call a mutiny on Obama? Bush/Cheney were the ones in office in 2001. Either way they do not call the shots. So we're SOL no matter how you look at it... Obama's just a scapegoat

As for Israel, it wouldn't surprise me. I know the whole terror plot is blasphemous but what is the motive of the Israelis? So we would start taking down their enemies? wait ... hmmmm

now I wish I could see the vid

Um... The same ones who put Bush in the White House put Obama in. Really, it doesn't matter who goes in. They all answer to the true PTB.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think most of the die-Hard truthers know that the Mossad were assisting American rogue elements in fabricating and carrying out the attacks on 9-11.

Or do some of you really think that the the Israelis were solely behind 9-11?

''The jews did it'' is quite a copout.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
ya know i wonder if the timing of this
has anything to do with Obama's
gift of 20 F-22's to Israel FREE.

Could it be politically motivated ???

I mean what would the public say about
giving away 20 fighter jets to a country
who committed mass murder against
them???

hmmmm ... sticky

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
This is my take on it.

I've thought for sometime Israel was involved. The only involvement the U.S. military had was shooting down flight 93 over Pennsylvania, but that was because they had to stop the last plane after seeing what they where capable of.
The American people where lied to because it sounds a lot more heroic that the passengers overcame their captives and crashed the plane rather than we shot it down to stop the attacks from going further.

This is why WTC 7 was later brought down because flight 93 missed hitting it. They had to continue as planned to cover up the bombs planted in the building so later that day they "pulled" the building.

How much the Bush administration was involved I don't know. They allowed it to happen but I don't know if they planned it. Larry Silverstein had to know. He leased the WTC buildings just 2 months before 911 and then earned billions off of the carnage. It was like winning a sick lottery.
edit on 17-11-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

I think they would have to have helped and planned the pentigon bombing.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Also if we have all this war going in the middle East they have more chance of blowing the mosque and building their temple on the mound.
edit on 18/11/2010 by Sauron because: replaced quote with Reply To Tab

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Well well, if anyone is an authority on Jews – 911 connection, it must be Alan Sabrosky.

Is he really?

"He was a mid-level civilian manager at a military college, without access to the sort of highly classified material...”

"How on earth could someone who worked on the level of a college librarian in the 1980s be privy to top secret information revealing a vast hidden conspiracy? “

You should read this

adamholland.blogspot.com...

I'm expecting for the '5 dancing Israelis' argument to show up in no time.
edit on 17-11-2010 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

Woah are you kidding me? Listen, you know what i do on the side? I am a RING SIDE Photographer for MMA Cage Fighting. I do not have a degree in photography but i was gifted with the ability to use one as good as i do. It doesn't matter what your title is, your a HUMAN BEING and your abilities or point of view is as valid as any other. So what? He was a manager? BIG DEAL, he could have been a garbage man and have heard really highly sensitive information and your going to discredit him because of his title? Come on! I have been hearing about Zionism for years! Its a DAMN TABOO! No one says anything about it because its a Grey Zone. Thank you. Just use common sense man, how would YOU feel if someone discredited you simply because of your title, its really SMALL thinking. Do not mean to offend but please use common sense. Don't judge others like you would not liked to be judged yourself.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 18/11/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The only thing that's shielding the Mossad is the history of the Holocaust. That's going to run out soon.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Well well, if anyone is an authority on Jews – 911 connection, it must be Alan Sabrosky.

Is he really?

"He was a mid-level civilian manager at a military college, without access to the sort of highly classified material...”

"How on earth could someone who worked on the level of a college librarian in the 1980s be privy to top secret information revealing a vast hidden conspiracy? “

You should read this

adamholland.blogspot.com...

I'm expecting for the '5 dancing Israelis' argument to show up in no time.
edit on 17-11-2010 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

Woah are you kidding me? Listen, you know what i do on the side? I am a RING SIDE Photographer for MMA Cage Fighting. I do not have a degree in photography but i was gifted with the ability to use one as good as i do. It doesn't matter what your title is, your a HUMAN BEING and your abilities or point of view is as valid as any other. So what? He was a manager? BIG DEAL, he could have been a garbage man and have heard really highly sensitive information and your going to discredit him because of his title? Come on! I have been hearing about Zionism for years! Its a DAMN TABOO! No one says anything about it because its a Grey Zone. Thank you. Just use common sense man, how would YOU feel if someone discredited you simply because of your title, its really SMALL thinking. Do not mean to offend but please use common sense. Don't judge others like you would not liked to be judged yourself.

Thank you for the lecture on photography,
But I'm still waiting for evidence from this conspiracy theorist, because all he provided was a theory, and a theory remains a theory as long as it's not backed up by evidence.

Did you read where it said “1980's ?

Just because you heard about Zionism for years, doesn't mean a thing, and it is an argument that equals Zero.
I heard of Martians for years...so what ?

Excuse me who am I supposed to believe. A Mr. nobody with a nice avatar on ATS or Dr. Alan Sabrosky. Who am I supposed to side with, a couple of experts under the NITS umbrella or every other expert who calls the NITS report bunk.

I am not going through life as the crazy odd one who believes in the NITS report and some guy on a conspiracy board. But you keep on believing. Wear that tinfoil hat with pride.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I dont know about anyone else here, but the more I read into 911 via the informative threads created on the forums here, the more that the big picture starts coming into focus revealing that perhaps the REAL terrorists on this planet is a country that begins with an "I" and ends with an "L".

Its so very hard not to see this assumption coming into focus...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The first step to solving any crime is to ask cui bono, or who benefits?

Israel was the chief benefactor of the events of September 11. Given their history, its logical to conclude Israel had a large part in the attack

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/195c3c4467b7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
He has clearly made his mind up about 9-11 and we all know the official story is fishy to say the least.
Personally I think the whole thing is too convoluted to be able to blame a specific country or agency yet since by nature of definition this is what it was

A CONSPIRACY

an association between religious, political, or tribal officials to further their own ends, usually by intrigue

an agreement between persons to break the law in the future, in some cases having committed an act to further that agreement

He kindof lost me when he says "there are no innocent, they will be wiped off the face off the earth". I can't speak for his credentials, but when he makes vitriolic statements like that it almost negates whatever credibility he has.

Either way I'm getting that terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach again...like that fateful day in 2001 when I heard we were already striking targets in Afghanistan.

edit on 18-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: divided by 0

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Great new vid by bro Nat. He's a Jesus freak but he's also an ex jew. Usually has some great information.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Excellent information!

It's good to see that the American Giant is finally waking up to the Crimes committed against them by Mossad.

Starred and Flagged...

BUMP THIS THREAD TO THE FRONT PAGE!

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

My first thought would be that subborning traitorous behavior would be the act of a craven coward...especially when it seems to be racially motivated...President Obama...Has acheived a historic amount without any cross aisle support from the Repugnican party...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
How ridiculous....
Bush Cheney allowed 911 to happen at the behest of their masters...The House of Saud.
Some 14 of the 19 highjackers were from Saudi families...
When every other airplane in North America was grounded who was allowed to fly out?
The entire staff of the Saudi Embassy...

You know...fooling around with conspiracy theories is fun....But when you get so addled and hateful that you feel the need to slander the only democracy in the middle east...while Ignoring the Direct involvement of the people who control OPEC.....That's just ignorant.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nivekronnoco

Yeah that is suspicious but what did they have to gain from the attacks?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join