It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret book of Enoch, HOW did it become alien canon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
I have an old book given to me by my grandma, called "The lost books of the bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden". Old book and very interesting... in it is one book called The Book of the Secrets of Enoch..and it seems quite different from anything i am seeing here...what gives.

That is what I am reading

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Hah, i think last nights overzealous partying has something to do with the tone, cool i will continue reading the book.. interesting topic indeed.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
I love how one interpretation has to be RIGHT to people... why can't aliens and fallen angels be one and the same?

If god created the whole universe do you think he/she/it/they created just people that looked like us? Do you think maybe in his own image is a vastly corrupted (for good reason) version of with his own potential or something else...

I always end up so disgusted that more people don't read and take to heart the all roads lead to rome literature that abounds these days... or the fact that here in the west we were supposed to have gotten over the divine right of royalty thing centuries ago yet somehow people still wait to hear from this famous person or that ELECTED person to find out what they SHOULD THINK....

helpful hint people anything that wants you to unquestioningly WORSHIP IT .... PROBABLY NOT VERY NICE / GOOD / CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING

Great. This is your opinion. Obviously. Why would I take to heart anything on this website? I cannot. Most of the information makes me laugh and All roads lead to rome is not a messiah of all threads. Why should I think like you? Tell me one reason? because you feel superior than what I know? Grow up, get some tolerance or bury yourself in a hole. I am more concerned with the topic than your own point of view that should probably be on another thread

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

This is a classic picture of some old stuff here. Study the pic

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
Actually smurfy, Enoch is not even considered as part of the apocrypha by most Catholics. The Ethiopians are about the only ones who accept this book as even remotely canon (although I personally find it fascinating)

I don't recall ever coming across a 'reptilian' description of Enoch, but aside from the cross-breeding between humans and aliens to create giants, the other aspect of Enoch which relates to alien culture is the idea of the fallen angels sharing advanced knowledge with mankind.

Not trying to be smart at all, but it is what we call the Apocrypha itself, never mind Enoch alone which is in interpretation as per the different Christian sects. It is possible that Anglicans included the Apocrypha in the shorter version, and the Roman Catholic church also includes the Apocrypha in the same way. That's what canon law is all about really, which Jelly baby you like, and there is more than one Apocrypha and that the Apocrypha is non-canonical law in most churches, but it is mostly left as for secondary reading, although God is a feature but not necessarily associated with the advent of Jesus Christ, although Moses should be in there somewhere.
edit on 14-11-2010 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have herd alot about enoch but i have yet to read anything ...what are the titles of the book and where did you guys get them..

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
FoxBenBen - here is a link with an english translation for The Book of Enoch:

reluctant-messenger.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

why thank you very much

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Is The Book of Enoch part of the JW's beliefs?? Sure reads like it, well as far as I got and as far as Im going it does!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by roguetechie
I love how one interpretation has to be RIGHT to people... why can't aliens and fallen angels be one and the same?

If god created the whole universe do you think he/she/it/they created just people that looked like us? Do you think maybe in his own image is a vastly corrupted (for good reason) version of with his own potential or something else...

I always end up so disgusted that more people don't read and take to heart the all roads lead to rome literature that abounds these days... or the fact that here in the west we were supposed to have gotten over the divine right of royalty thing centuries ago yet somehow people still wait to hear from this famous person or that ELECTED person to find out what they SHOULD THINK....

helpful hint people anything that wants you to unquestioningly WORSHIP IT .... PROBABLY NOT VERY NICE / GOOD / CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING

Great. This is your opinion. Obviously. Why would I take to heart anything on this website? I cannot. Most of the information makes me laugh and All roads lead to rome is not a messiah of all threads. Why should I think like you? Tell me one reason? because you feel superior than what I know? Grow up, get some tolerance or bury yourself in a hole. I am more concerned with the topic than your own point of view that should probably be on another thread

You may have interpreted Rogue's post in a different manner that he /she intended, somewhat like a bible, or rather what writings are placed in a bible.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
no one is paying any attention to the pic I post? because it is locked? come on now

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I suppose to help answer the OP's question, it would be more Ezekiel's story of "Wheels within wheels" that could be aligned with Enoch stories of being "Taken up" together with a study by a intially sceptical NASA scientist on that subject, who found that what was being described by Ezekiel was a viable machine, like an all terrain lander and probably not just a lander. With that in mind, you could probably rewrite the whole of the old testament bible in a way that would fit perfectly without any Apochrypha.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yeah, but from reading "THE ENTIRE BIBLE" my god someone did it on ats. LOL

The wheels within wheels are more biological like. They are creatures and entites all together. Also the wheel within the wheel is the concept symbol for the entire universe

symbolicly speaking. This is the symbol for the universe

check it out under wheel
www.radioliberty.com...

You can also decode the wheel in the figure of a lower case t. Cross. which is the symbol for our solar system/earth
edit on 15-11-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The book of Enoch facinates me. I don't recall reading where there is a discription of him other than very fair skin with white hair. Now I am curious, I never got the impression of Enoch being an alien. Just a special man of God. Thanks for posting. Great subject.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Because he mentions the WATCHERS SENT FROM ABOVE TO watch over humanities development. Sent from above - E.T. or Alien as some did fall for their ignorant deeds.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxBenBen

Also Borders will sometimes carry The book of Enoch. Small Burgundy Book. It is normally in the Metaphysical section. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Again, I have read half the book and only a small portion inquires information about fallen angels/fallen aliens. I also know this is mentioned in the book of Genesis as well mentioning alien/angel interbreeding.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
here are some figurines to support aliens being around back then:

bumped into it when i was studying sumerians and kingship.
edit on 16-11-2010 by platipus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

no one is paying any attention to the pic I post? because it is locked? come on now

The Annunaki being is picking a fruit of the tree of life. He will place it in his magic lunch box where it will keep without refrigeration for eternity.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

The Annunaki being is picking a fruit of the tree of life. He will place it in his magic lunch box where it will keep without refrigeration for eternity.

Magic fruit=Genesis tree of knowledge.

Annunaki certainly looks like an angel

edit on 16-11-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join