It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth, Crown Agents, City of London, Twisted Sisters, Field McConnell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

www.abeldanger.net

Dr. Ted Norris interviews Field McConnell about the Crown Agents, the truth about the 911 terrorist attacks, the City of London and the Twisted Sisters. Who was really behind the Conspiracy to take down the World Trade Center and how were the planes hijacked?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
911truthcampaign.net www.abeldanger.net
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is incredible new information from a credible whistle blower, Field McConnell telling all. He helps put together the pieces bit by bit, 911, child abductions for money, crown agents, city of london, etc. A group of FBI agents are hot on the trial of this evil cabal which are into 'Pleasure at a price', control, and unspeakable crime. I have been following ATS for years... This ties in all the missing pieces.. one must watch the whole series of videos which link in the detail such as how 911 was done by remote control and of how virtually every plane built is hot wired to be a flying bomb which can be set off to explode at this Cabal's whim. How child abductions including recent MSM shockers are the work of this group. This is no holds barred and gives clear, credible information to us all... Videos, data, details... and current events in real time!!!

www.abeldanger.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
WOW, that is either the most incredible conglomeration of convenient and/or coincedental evidence or its the biggest break in the case in years! My head is still spinning. Great find and thank god there are people out there with both the ability and fortitude to keep pressing on towards the truth behind the tragedy.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have been watching the series of vid-clips and when I came back to ATS this thread doesn't apear on the board ...S&F because this is a must watch and should go to the front page ....peace

edit ..oops my bad I found it without doing the search
edit on 13-11-2010 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Wow is right...very much worth viewing the whole series!
First time a 911 thread didn't get trolled so they want this to dye without a peep.
Very satisfying to see, hear a real expert with his heart in the right place...thank God!

Wake Up ATS...get this on the front page!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's gonna take me forever to watch this. Idk why, but the video plays 10 seconds, then pasuses 10 seconds... so far so good.,

we'll see.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Been following this for a while as well!!! Excellently put, finally we are getting closer to the nitty gritty of it!!!

Hope actual Change will come to our government...

Star & Flag

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Just watched the first two videos interviewing Field McConnell.
Interesting. If this is true...it makes sense as to why there is a lack of plane debris.
It connects a couple of dots.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It is odd this isn't being debunked.

perhaps they're doing a background check on those guys to see if they've had a DUI or assault charges or something.. would that ruin their cred? no... but where are they?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
It is odd this isn't being debunked.

perhaps they're doing a background check on those guys to see if they've had a DUI or assault charges or something.. would that ruin their cred? no... but where are they?

I'd offer two explanations for the lack of interest by debunkers. And make no mistake, without exception,they are here to offer and defend the OS, NOT to discuss the possibilities of informed individuals insights.
They would prefer this post go away or they simply have not been coached on the intricacies of Hawkins findings.

Hawkins is an odd duck. He is certainly an intelligent fellow however I often wondered how he managed to accumulate such a huge amount of information in such short order. Having just looked at their website he had a great deal of this info shortly after 9/11 !

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

well it does seem to be going away

I found it interesting.. still going through some of the videos

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

It's gonna take me forever to watch this. Idk why, but the video plays 10 seconds, then pasuses 10 seconds... so far so good.,

we'll see.

If I may help?

When the video is in play mode look to the bottom right corner where you can change the setting from 720 down to a lower speed. It works flawless for me when I do it.

This does require first page recognition...Bump it up!

Back to view the series!!!

It'll be hard to debunk this, where's Johnny on the spot?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Wow. Seven videos and I still have yet to review the abledanger.net webpage. This is alot to take in, and I admire the courage of Field McConell.

I suppose others are locked into viewing the entire series and not here to add comments. This is a huge find OP.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It appears we need debunkers to keep the info alive? thats hard to say

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It appears we need debunkers to keep the info alive? thats hard to say

Okay! I'll be a debunker. You twoofers are all alike. You just can't accept the facts. You have yet to PROVE any of your claims.

Sorry I can't, I just can't.
The problem with the linked site is the magnitude of information. Capt McConnell tends to bring it back into focus but the website is a nightmare of, connect the dots.

I absolutely know that Field is sincere and on the right track. Only because I know him personally and his credentials are impeccable. He is a very likable intelligent fellow.

Hawkins however is straight out of no where. I don't know where or how he has managed to obtain so much info, so quickly.

My pathetic attempt to bump this thread.
Unfortunately I suspect it will die a quite death.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well,
I watched the series and found it well, I would like to know where the controlled demolition scenario comes in...

So far, I'm wondering if this is not in support of CD? Because it seems that the towers would still be expected to fail due to an aircraft impact and an ensuing fires?

Can someone point me to a link where this issue gets addressed?

In the mean-time, I'll be searching abeldanger/McConnell to find anything that supports a controlled demolition scenario...

top topics

join