It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO watchers group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I would like to propose an idea. With all of the sightings we have had and the" UFO over ________ right now" threads in the past couple of months I would was wondering in interested in setting up a group of people by state so we would know who to ask if we see something in the sky.
Example would be, I'm in North Alabama. I see something in the southern sky, I could ask another member that I know is in Alabama and see if they see it too.
Doing this my help pin point where a sighting it taking place, where its going and maybe what it is.

Vince

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by modelerX

Good idea. Im actually in the uk though.

By the way How would you contact each other if we are not on ats? Im thinking 9 times out of 10 if you see a ufo then your going to be out side and away from your pc?
edit on 13-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

It could work overseas too. But I do see your point, not everyone in on 24 hours a day, I know some of us comes close thought
There are some logistics to work out, but it could work as well as the Quake watch threads.
VInce

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I was just saying that If i saw a ufo while outside and then came back home and reported it in this group. I would have to hope that someone els from my city was online in ATS to see my report and go and check it out. Unless we all had each others phone numbers or pagers to let us know by txt where in the world ufo was.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't exactly know how that would work either, but I wanted to say "hi" as I'm N. Bama as well. I'm back doing some caregiving after many years away.

My life-changing sighting occurred here in the early 70's and I'm putting the finishing touches now on an OP that includes a motion graphic of what I saw.

My viewpoints on the nature of these visitations has significantly changed in the last year or so. I have zero desire to "channel" myself, but have been privy to the world of some channelers/contactees and I became convinced that some of them are in communication with "something" that doesn't, as I had initially suspected, stem only from their subconscious. They ARE speaking with something that is manipulating them.

Last week, along with a cousin, I witnessed an anomalous light fairly low in the sky. White in color, pulsating slow & steady. Erratic but slow up & down movement for a minute or so and then finally moving forward over our heads towards Huntsville. No sound. Nothing that couldn't be explained away, nor did it show any out-of-this-world speed or maneuvers. But the initial erratic movements weren't that of a fixed wing plane and it made no sound. We were definitely close enough, it seemed, to hear a helicopter. And only one, large, pulsating-not-blinking light.

That was interesting, but I didn't think much of it. So yesterday, I'm working on my OP and I have research material open on contactees, some stuff on plasma craft, I'm working on my motion graphic a little when my phone rings. It's a relative from another state calling me rather frantically to tell me that one of my 20-something cousins here in Bama, in my county, had called her with a strange story of a UFO abduction that he couldn't stop talking about for hours!

Is he going crazy? Is he playing a joke? Was he abducted? Since he didn't share it with me, I'm hesitant to bust out my younger female relative that confided in me...but I'm worried about him, so...?

And this is, afterall, the area of the Fyffe UFO & ground-zero for cattle-mutilation for awhile :~)

Anyway, glad to meet you. Maybe we can U2U and brainstorm a bit. Peace.
edit on 13-11-2010 by The GUT because: link fix

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
ATS phone app?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm in the UK aswell but if i can join in i would love to
I love watching the skys

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This could work, instead of everyone watching world wide, break it down into regions and the have the regions compare data.
Vince

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
We could all post our findings on one thread, photos, videos and compare notes,

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I was away for the weekend, I just wanted to bump up the thread
.............and now page two

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Count me in too, i am in the UK too, if i can help in any way, no matter how small i will.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Uk here as well, would like to help.

What about something instant like MSN? as an example.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Is everyone missing the easiest way to get everyone talking about what they see and putting up videos and photos?

What you need is a phone app...most people now a days have a pretty decent phone and most phones can download apps now.i downloaded a facebook apps for my blackberry its easy and it works well.

just chucking the idea out there...

im in the uk tho aswell

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

There are several such organizations for this purpose. Just a note to examine the Terms & Conditions though, about using ATS for recruitment purposes...

MUFON, NUFORC, for example...are existing groups...but there are many other, more local groups in every area...

join