It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Exactly Does Evidence Prove?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have not met a demon directly myself I think.
Remember that when a demon makes you aware of his presence and his identity, this does not only prove that demons exist, it also proves that God exists.
This is why they will most likely try to make humans think they are aliens/the spirit of a dead familymember/fill it in yourself.

So in the end, I do not truly know wether I ever met one.
I do know about other people meeting and communicating with demons, and that's a path I don't want to go. It always seems to lead to something bad.

[edit on 3-7-2004 by Jakko]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Jakko,

You inquired:

And since when does an electromagentic field make you optically invisible?

You really need to read more.

EM stealth among Zetan spacecraft is well known among ufologists.

The US Navy first started working with EM stealth back in 1943 with the infamous Philadelphia Experiment.

They initially sought stealth from radar. What they got was not only radar stealth but optical invisibility as well. Unfortunately, the crew was not adequately insulated from the EM radiation and suffered horrific results.

The Zetans have perfected EM stealth technology without harming the crews of their ships.

So whenever you see a UFO fade in a glow of light (which a number of people have videotaped), it isn't teleporting away (as many have surmised), they are just activating a cloaking device through the application of an advanced electromagnetic field around the craft.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am afraid "reading more" will not help me in this case.
There is no proof or evidence to suggest such technology exists.
For now, every "flaw" in the ufo/aliens story will be explained like that.
"Oh we don't understand why they disappear, it must be their technology!"

What else is their technology?
That radars/people can't see them entering our atmosphere?
That people who claim to have been abducted don't even remember it.
That they look different for every abductee?
That in all these years, there is not ONE good example of proof or evidence for their existance?

Impressive technology...

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i find it odd the way you can totally deny existance of alien intelligence but can welcome with open arms we are getting visited by demons who havent got anything else to do but hide and get us to not believe in god ?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
we are getting visited by demons

We are not getting visited by anything, demons have been around for a long time.
It's really simple, I know God exists, cause I have seen God in action.
This also makes me believe angels exist, and because the other side (satan) als has his "angels" demons also exist.

Demons will not reveal themselves like the typical "demon" because they will not only prove their own existance, but also Gods existance.
This is why they will come in other "forms" that do not reveal their true nature to us, but that do influence peoples way of looking at Christianity.

I can not say for sure that aliens and ufo's are demons.
It's just something I would find most likely.
If they are not demons, then what are they? I know God exists, and I don't think God created other life in this universe...
And even if He did, nothing can go faster than light, no matter how much "unknown technology" you have.
It just makes no sense to assume that these appearances are actual unknown lifeforms, when there are numerous other, more likely, possibilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join