It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and JFK-The Fall of Democracy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just as JFK's assassination lead to the Vietnam War 9/11 lead to the War in Afghanistan and Iraq. In President Eisenhower's Farewell address he stated "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." The disastrous rise started the day JFK was assassinated, by the Governments complicity with the JFK assassination and their complicity and theorized involvement in 9/11. The US Government has too many dirty secrets, and it is due to too much power in the Military Industrial Complex that has help lead to everything that our once great nation stood for, we the people of The United States of America must not stand for this, we must bring back the checks and balances and stop the corruption of our own government.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ziegenbagel

you might want to check out the thread i just made on the next invasion( the next war(no doom/gloom), and tell me what you think. i agree, but its the unbalance of power that is the threat. the power comes with knowledge, and there isnt much power in the "private" sector. its too easy to supress. "the difference between totalitarian states, and the united states are that we dont believe everything we see on the news because we know it is propaganda and lies" the rest of the us seems to not have caught up to this truth. time will tell

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ziegenbagel

You know they have a longstanding vested interest in war.

They will rain down on you now in a hail of artillery fire.

Force fields activated...

join