It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some UFOs are orchestrated hollographic simulations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Curiousisall

It is my understanding you still need something, even if it is a temperature differential.

Well I wouldn't agree with earthquakes and hurricanes but HAARP can definitly effect temperature, on a clear night even.
So next question?

What?

What do earthquakes and hurricaines come in here? I am really confuse by your response. I do not understand what natural disasters have to do with the question or the answer. Can you please clarify?

As far as HAARP, that may be all fine and good but I specifically asked what medium they actually propose to use to project their images. I brought up temperature differential and only after that you find that a suitable answer? I would like to see a passage from your article that explains they will use HAARP induced temperature differentials please.

So, before we move on to the next question, I still kind of want an answer to my first question. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Maybe I read you wrong but you seem a rather enthusiastic proponent of this particular story. So, can you tell me what these holograms are supposed to be projected onto?

Sorry but I'm not actually..Guess I just don't like bullies and thats what posters like that are, pure and simple

On topic..Do I think Project Bluebeam is real?
Not really but I'd say it is possible given current technology.
People are easily fooled even with iffy visions as we have seen many times.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

What?

What do earthquakes and hurricaines come in here? I am really confuse by your response. I do not understand what natural disasters have to do with the question or the answer. Can you please clarify?

As far as HAARP, that may be all fine and good but I specifically asked what medium they actually propose to use to project their images. I brought up temperature differential and only after that you find that a suitable answer? I would like to see a passage from your article that explains they will use HAARP induced temperature differentials please.

So, before we move on to the next question, I still kind of want an answer to my first question. Thank you.

Pretty sure my answer was obvious. Many have said HAARP can do all sorts of wacky things and most have been rightfully debunked..I was just saying no one has ever argued the fact that it CAN alter temperature and thus would be suitable as per your question.
I didn't say they will use it, just that its possible.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Pretty sure my answer was obvious.

How sure? I asked what they planned to project these holograms onto. You have still not answered that one and only question I asked. I am afraid I am missing this obvious answer to that question.

Many have said HAARP can do all sorts of wacky things and most have been rightfully debunked..I was just saying no one has ever argued the fact that it CAN alter temperature and thus would be suitable as per your question.

Nope, that actually does not answer my question at all. I asked what they specifically planned on projecting the hologram onto. I am the one that offered up air as a possibilty, not them or you. Are you trying to tell me that is the piece I am missing from the OP? Can you please help me find where it says they plan to use air?

I didn't say they will use it, just that its possible.

Yeah, I did not ask that either.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Sorry but I'm not actually..Guess I just don't like bullies and thats what posters like that are, pure and simple

On topic..Do I think Project Bluebeam is real?
Not really but I'd say it is possible given current technology.
People are easily fooled even with iffy visions as we have seen many times.

Well shucks, were you being noble and defending my honor? The response you call bullying was to me and I did not take offense. I am sorry if you took some for me or there was something in it that insulted you but I am afraid at this point it is still the best answer I got because it is the only one that even attempted to answer the question that I actually did ask. That should probably tell you something.

I am going to ask it one final time because I am actually curious. I used to think that was a good thing on ATS as that is how we learn. Apparently I should have just picked a fight. Let me give this another shot.

In the opening post of this thread that you and I are both read, there is an article stating a "fact." It boldly claims that "Project Bluebeam" is indeed real. The article in the OP of this thread goes on to state as a matter of fact that many UFO sightings are actually the results of the all to real and fully functioning "Project Bluebeam." So I read that article and even did some googling. See, I need to know how they can create a hologram in mid air. Since the article in the OP of thsi thread claims that it is a fact they can and do do this stuff leaves out that one vital detail. I would like to know if anyone familiar with this story that claims "Project Bluebeam" is indeed real can tell me what it is they supposedly use as a medium. "They" specifcally refers to the author of th article in the OP and any and all related persons making or backing up the claim made in the OP of this thread.

I really hope that helps because what was a genuine curiosity has turned into a laborious and soul sucking ordeal.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Having researched Blue Beam I came accross some examples of how the projection could be done. My main aim during the research was to find out is there had in fact been another Canadian Journalist that was working with Monast during the period of his disclosure in 1994. So I didnt focus on the area of what medium was to be used, although it may throw up some ideas.

With the above in mind can I suggest that there are those who think that the Barium purportedly being used in " Chemtrails" is being used to create a medium in the ionosphere that is capable of acting as a reflective surface capable of receiving projected images.

I have noted this online, and Im sure a google search for barium etc will bring it to the fore.

Respects
edit on 8-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Thank you, that is an interesting suggestion and I will look into that but does this mean that the claims made in the article are not backed up anywhere in your research as well then? It just seems like if they are going to announce something of such magnitude, a major component of how it is achieved would have been something to report. Don't you think?

Aside, I had not heard that one so I can at least say thanks for introducing an idea I had not hear. I guess my main question is specifically about any person or group claiming to know something about this as an established fact such as the article in the OP. It just seems to me that if the story is about PBB being real, then they should at least address how it has been accomplished instead of leaving us to guess as to how it might be.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Can I suggest you check the Project Blue beam thread here. As I stated my main aim is to confirm or deny the Canadian Journalist supposedly workin with Monast in 1994. I might also suggest you take a look at the other thread Ive listed. Both have much information that may enlighten you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

respects

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

just a guess here, but i believe they are constantly releasing massive amounts of aluminum into the sky as we speak. from what i know about aluminum its shiny and reflective and could probably be used to project holographic images on. Another possibility is smart dust

robotics.eecs.berkeley.edu...

articles.cnn.com...:TECH

www.computerworld.com...

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.69.7130&rep..

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You know, the amount of threads dedicated to this topic that have suddenly appeared might have some believing this is an orchestrated attempt to force an agenda by outside sources.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
you forgot to mention that the entire universe including the earth is also a hologram...
wait that mean I’m a hologram then too right?

I guess common sense proves that theory wrong

lol

nice try though

GummB

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Opps! Sorry, Curiousisall - I misdirected my post...

reply to post by Gtown

S&F. Interesting, from your link..

The one thing you should keep in mind in relation to all these holograms, is the ‘LACK OF SOUND’,

You must have seen these...

3D Holographic technology breakthrough at University of Arizona

And of course Godzilla (maybe Behemoth???) vs the Loch Ness Monster

I was explaining this to someone recently:
We will not only be able to play the music but we will be able to bring the band "live" into our living rooms.

Of course possible negative applications...like faking UFO's...BUT

Firepower, nerf balls - whatever you throw at them will pass right through holograms so, it should be a very simple matter to distinguish these types of images from the real thing.

Thanks FireMoon I changed it. Going by what the video said. I don't know my monsters.
Love these things though! PS What do you expect? They just developed the technology.

edit on 8-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Godzilla?? That's Behemoth
. it is also absolutely obvious it is a projection.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I heard the" Phoenix Lights" were holograms. That would explain why the huge object seemed solid but translucent at the same time.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I don't know about that. . .but the avatar IS awesome.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

Please review this thread for poss bluebeam proof

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Firepower, nerf balls - whatever you throw at them will pass right through holograms so, it should be a very simple matter to distinguish these types of images from the real thing.

How would you like to be the one that launches the first rocket at the second coming lol?

Uhh ooh, that wasn't a hologram......

Back to the OP. I am sure anything is possible with technology these days.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus

How would you like to be the one that launches the first rocket at the second coming lol?

Uhh ooh, that wasn't a hologram......

Back to the OP. I am sure anything is possible with technology these days.

Well I'd start with nerf balls....maybe "messages of welcome" a billion little notes!
See how and where, they fall.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

That would be too funny. I wish I had some skills cause I would try to make a flash movie or something like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join