It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 what next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ive been interested in the 9/11 incidents and have been watching a lot of very informative videos on the subject.
But if it becomes a proven fact that the Bush administration had indeed being behind the event what then?
www.youtube.com...
Would there/should there be a Nuremberg style trail?
Why haven't other countries stepped up pressure on the u.s congress to look for answers to the many valid questions surrounding the events?
What would be the long term affect on the u.s if this did unfold ,recession or revolution maybe?
If it was proven that a "group of cave dwelling terrorists"are not behind the incident ,should the u.s have to pay reparations to the people of Afghanistan?
The events of that day in September have affected and are still affecting so many people across the world that one would think a proper multiply nation inquiry would be just.But what next........

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

9/11 what next?

9/12.

Ive been interested in the 9/11 incidents and have been watching a lot of very informative videos on the subject.

Highly unlikely.

But if it becomes a proven fact that the Bush administration had indeed being behind the event what then?

They won't.

Why haven't other countries stepped up pressure on the u.s congress to look for answers to the many valid questions surrounding the events?

Politicians must be more intelligent than truthers, which is quite humorous.

If it was proven that a "group of cave dwelling terrorists"are not behind the incident ,should the u.s have to pay reparations to the people of Afghanistan?

The hijackers were well trained and educated.

The events of that day in September have affected and are still affecting so many people across the world that one would think a proper multiply nation inquiry would be just

I believe we already investigations. And if only to add my opinion here, aren't most on this board against the idea of nations having their affairs handled with an outside nation? Or does that only apply if the nation is the US?

But what next

Endless conversations with truthers that still haven't understood the facts about what happened that day.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Whyhi because: emilio estevez

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Someone should throw together a timeline of all major -possible- false flag events in our recent history.. and see if there's a formula to predict the next one

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

what are your views on the events of 9/11 (or the day prior to 9/12)?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

There would be no need of a Nuremburg style tribunal. It is not an international matter. Bush and Cheney are ordinary civilians now and the charges would presumably be conspiracy and murder,

So the machinery is all there but what is missing now, and for the last 9 years plus , is any evidence that they or anyone else in the US admin were actually involved in the attacks. Nothing truthers have thrown up has held water, and, as you will have seen on here, truthers are reduced to filling 30 pages about a wing which disappears on a video. It doesn't get much more sad than that.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The reason other nations aren't pressurising the US to investigate 9/11, or angling for an international enquiry, is because the vast majority of them don't think there's any merit in the theories of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

My views on 9/11 are that Islamic terrorists were given a task from a terrorist group to go hijack several planes in the US and fly them into various buildings. They ended up hitting 3 buildings.

This is what my "views" are.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

thanks for your views

and your time
But there seems to be a fair amount of unanswered questions surrounding the events of that day which seem strange to me?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Does that mean that "most on this board against the idea of nations having their affairs handled with an outside nation? "like the u.s are handling iraqs affairs and robbing the country at the same time?
edit on 4-11-2010 by krs678 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There won't be any trial because the US is still under a state of declared National Emergency. That's why they wipe their collective butts with the Constitution - because it is no longer the law of the land.
Until there has been a clean sweep of our government nothing will happen to Bush or Cheney, nor will there be a new official investigation into 9/11 (another
Some, myself included don't believe there ever "was" a real investigation).
Those who refuse to question the OS or the administration are complicit in defending the atrocities done on 9/11, regardless of who "did" it. It was planned and executed by some within our own government. That is treason.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by krs678
But there seems to be a fair amount of unanswered questions surrounding the events of that day which seem strange to me?

How about listing the unanswered questions you have here. You will probably find that they have actually been answered.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

what was the white plane ?
www.youtube.com...
why did towers collapse so fast and what about all the witnessed second explosions?
www.youtube.com...
where was the pentagon plane wreckage?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
witnesses prematurely died
www.youtube.com...
just a few things that have me puzzled

www.youtube.com...
the terrorists since turned up alive
www.youtube.com...

and a lot more questions leave me scratching my head

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

JUSTICE ........If Ever Possible....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by krs678
reply to post by dereks

what was the white plane ?
www.youtube.com...

Most likely a Continental Airlines airplance off in the distance. New York is one of the busiest airspaces in the world, the odds of seeing a plane in the vincinity are quite high.

why did towers collapse so fast and what about all the witnessed second explosions?
www.youtube.com...

So fast? They collapsed slower than freefall, with several pieces of debris landing before the main body of the towers.

And look up the word simile, the easiest way for people to explain a loud noise is to compare it to a loud explosion.

where was the pentagon plane wreckage?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The majority of it was found inside the Pentagon, as you would expect. Here's some lovely images showing it off:
www.911myths.com...

witnesses prematurely died
www.youtube.com...

Barry Jennings most likely died from a form of cancer, I've had several male members of my family come down with it at around the same age as him. His family have made it quite clear that it's private business, but true to form the Truther ghouls continued to harass them - they even sicced a private investigator on them, to make them spill the beans.

And in case, why kill him AFTER he has already spilled the beans? Some conspiracy

just a few things that have me puzzled

www.youtube.com...
the terrorists since turned up alive
www.youtube.com...

A clear case of mistaken identity - the BBC have even admitted so. But true to form, the truthers prefer to cover up their ears and shout "LALALA WE CANT' HEAR YOU, THE HIJACKERS ARE STILL ALIVE LALALALA".

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

so it fair to say that u don't believe it is a u.s conspiracy ?
well im not convinced
but that's the best thing about opinions they are down to the individual

thanks fa yours
what do u think about wtc building 7 collape?
and the amount of asbestos in the towers?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

What do I think of the 7WTC collapse? That it was inevitable after firefighting efforts had been abadoned earlier in the day; after a gash several floors high had appeared; and after a bulge had started to form in the building. Ask yourself why truthers tend to only show the last few seconds of the collapse, completely ignoring the penthouse collapsing?

As for asbestos, it was only used on the lower 40 floors of 1WTC, as it was in the process of being banned when the towers were built: www.nytimes.com... And the PANYNJ who owned the buildings, had estimated the cost of clearing it up to around $200 million.

As for the power downs, no evidence exist to prove that it ever affected more than a couple of floors in one of the towers. Even the primary source, Scott Forbes, admits that he has no way of knowing that it was affecting floors other than his own:

SF: I can't absolutely verify that there was no power on lower floors ... all I can validate is that we were informed of the power down condition, that we had to take down all systems and then the following day had to bring back up all systems ...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

thanks again i will ponder your views a respond but for now i need to sleep as have got 3hrs before im up for work thanks again

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
"The hijackers were well trained and educated."

Wanted: Osama Been Hidin'. Last seen in an Afghan cave with a laptop computer and a dialysis machine plotting to take over the world and adroitly avoiding capture from the most technologically advanced country in the world. He is the alleged mastermind of 9/11, a plot where 19 ragtag diminutive boxcutter wielding turban cave dwellers brought the most powerful country down to its knees within a couple of hours.

Osama has been known to change his appearance drastically, especially when phony videos of him where he allegedly accepts responsibility for the attacks are being circulated. Osama has been found guilty of the attacks by the controlled U.S. Government and the controlled American Media, all in record time and without any investigation, nor any court proceedings. After all, this is the United Slaves of America, where everybody (except those in power) is a proven terrorist until tortured and electrocuted.

If seen, please proceed with caution; he may be armed with the Koran and very dangerous. If he is dead, in a coma or a figment of your imagination, please continue to proceed with caution and continue to be very scared, since this synthetically manufactured fear gives "your" Government a pathetic excuse to strip your liberties, change your way of life and make a lot of money off your backs.

Reward for finding Mr. Been Hidin: 72 sluts.

edit on 8-11-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A pilot has 600 hours of flight time, or a degree in architecture. But of course he's unable to fly a plane or is a troglodytic idiot because he's from the middle east.

I often wonder how Truthers can look at bare facts like these and dismiss them so readily. Blind, simple faith I suppose. In a way it's quite sweet.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What next? We are going to get our oil in Iraq and try to get the Afghan pipeline going. Nürnberg Trial? It wasnt an American inside job, it was a western hemisphere inside job. More countries than America were involved or at least knew something was going to happen.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join