It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McKenzie River Bigfoot Footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Did a search and couldn't find this on ATS...

watch this rafting video. You can clearly see something stand up to the left and walk away. It looks like some kind of hominid or ape.

Apparently this was taken as part of a rafting video. The full video is supposedly pretty long and this is just a tiny, tiny fraction of the full video, which leads me to believe it is not a hoax. At worst it's just a fascinating misunderstanding. But what do you see?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Not conclusive enough in my opinion. The argument can be made that it's a bear. Interesting vid though.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
looks legit, that's not a bear...the arms are really long, huh !!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Doesn't look like a bear to me, since it's taller than it's wide. A bear would be lower to the ground.
I'm not saying it's bigfoot, but that's a very interesting video.
I'm not saying it's not bigfoot either.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It's certainly no bear. You can see in the first video that it appears to take a good few steps on its hind legs.

I half wonder if its maybe a hunter in his full suit?

I'd love to say its bigfoot but again, like always its just another fuzzy video. When are we ever going to see clear footage like the Patterson video surface?

Good post though OP

cj6

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I agree the arms look really long almost as if they stretch all the way to ground level. Could be someone on crutches lol no but whatever it is its definitely interesting and i doubt its a hoax...not every video is a hoax ppl!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It just looks like a tall stump or something that only looks like it's moving because the camera angle is changing and shifting the vegetation.

In other words, this video it a piece of junk.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Very interesting. It might be a BF. It seems to have a long arm to body ratio. On the other hand, if it's a person, he must be carrying something in one hand and one of those hats that protect the back of your neck. That would also suggest his back is to us. If it is faceing us, why do we not see a face?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thought this would be of interest:

According to the BFRO, a dark, long-armed figure stood up and walked away from the edge of the river as the two whitewater row boats passed by. The location of the incident, and the physical appearance of the figure, and the behavior of the figure are consistent with a sasquatch. Nothing about the figure, or the incident in general, points to a hoax or a case of mistaken identity. The Three Sisters region of Oregon has a long history of sightings and track finds.

Ps&Ms

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Could be anything really, up to and including Sasquatch. It might also be a tree stump.

The arms, or what could be arms, seem awfully pixilated to me...but I'm nothing even resembling an expert on these matters. So take that opinion for what it's worth...

Since I've seen Sasquatch, rather up close and personal, I believe he exists...this video, interesting though it is, doesn't to my mind, qualify as 100 percent proof.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Could be anything really, up to and including Sasquatch. It might also be a tree stump.

The arms, or what could be arms, seem awfully pixilated to me...but I'm nothing even resembling an expert on these matters. So take that opinion for what it's worth...

Since I've seen Sasquatch, rather up close and personal, I believe he exists...this video, interesting though it is, doesn't to my mind, qualify as 100 percent proof.

Now that's interesting seagull. A question: have you posted any threads about it? I'd love to read your account.

OP: Thank you for this video, it is very intriguing. Kind of gives me a little chill thinking something that big might be watching. If it is a BF, I wonder what it was thinking when it saw the guys on the water?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wow what long arms that thing has, and it seems to be standing, could be a monkey? or maybe we really have caught Big Foot on camera, the thing that gets me is how he turns the camera towards that area instead of filming the boat, why would he do that unless he saw it? Yet if he did see it surely he would have said something? Maybe its real maybe its a hoax who knows.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Interesting video but I'm going with a couple of unsuspecting hunters or hikers/campers. I can't believe these creatures exist until definitive proof can be found. Until then like most UFO videos the Sasquatch videos are much the same, poor video and a shaky cam.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Ask and ye shall recieve:

My sighting, as reported on ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I nteresting video. I love how the BFRO always comments on these pics and videos by saying the appearance is consistent with sasquatch or the behavior is consisten with sasquatch as if it were a well studied and cataloged animal. The best "proof" I have ever seen besides Patterson is the tehrmal prowling images they used to have on their site and even that cannot be validated as proof.

i d like this vid though as sorry for the BFRO rant!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminotreal

To my mind BFRO has so much riding on there being a Bigfoot everywhere they're supposedly seen, that they leap to conclusions on very flimsy evidence.

I believe there is a global population of Bigfoot/Sasquatch type creatures. I also believe that, most unfortunately, they're a dieing species.

This video, for proving the existance of Bigfoot to the generally skeptical public, isn't even remotely sufficient. Interesting? Oh, yes. Proof? Not so much.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Ask and ye shall recieve:

My sighting, as reported on ATS.

Thank you kind soul!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Oh most certainly.

Not to turn this into a referendum on the BFRO but when I had a series of “not sure” encounters I contacted them some years back. When the local rep got back to me he informed me not to worry about my sighting being disclosed (it was on Sate land that was heavily posted) because they have an entire database of sightings and information that they do not let the public view.

Right there I was like “um I’ll pass thanks” and ended the conversation. No doubt these files are used to plan their “expeditions” and such.

Anyway, I agree with you.

I believe there is a global population and that it is most likely dwindling. Videos like this do excite me but less since the whole Georgia bigfoottracker.com situation of a few years back.
In no way am I lumping the OP or anyone else in with those intractable hayseeds but I tend to view these type of videos with much more caution and much less exuberance than I used to.

Maybe that’s a good thing but it’s kinda sad.

In fact after the Georgia hoax my twelve year old was so upset about it he just about stopped believing in Sass right on the spot.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This another example of wishful thinking and a bad picture of nothing. The boat is moving thus the angle on whatever the object is changing and thus the change in angle is causing the supposed movement. Get a clue people.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

This looks like pretty good video of a possible Bigfoot sighting. Good find. I'm just thinking here, did anyone do an investigation on this footage yet? The unknown on the film looks pretty tall but I cant tell for sure. It needs more analyses.

<<   2 >>

join