It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear and concise breakdown of opposing 911 viewpoints, stereotypes, and disinfo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is a short video (10 min) that gives a good explaination of conflicting viewpoints on the 911 truth side. While discussions are usually much deeper on these forums, it's a good primer for the potential 911 truther in training.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

As a paid CIA disinformation operative, I can safely say you don't need to smear a truther to make them look silly...

Just throwing it out there

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Then again you have the people in the truth movement that try to deflect the Jewish Israeli connection like this guy is doing. Even though just about everyone involved was jewish. Except for the obvious Gentiles of course.
This video attempts to do this.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This video opens talking about propaganda and how to employ it as a weapon. I stopped watching the video when it became obvious that the very tactics the video warns are being used against Truthers are being used by the video to denigrate those of us whom feel 9/11 was a bunch of pissed of muslims that flew planes into buildings.

That much hypocrisy at only 2:18 into the video is to much for me.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

As a paid CIA disinformation operative, I can safely say you don't need to smear a truther to make them look silly...

Just throwing it out there

Most CIA disinformation operatives wouldn't go around admitting that they are operatives, just throwing that out there. And while it's your decision to impersonate one of the most evil entities on this earth, I'm sure you're also guilty of some type of infraction of impersonating a federal official, just putting that out there. But hey, you're also Hulk Hogan, so who am I to question the Hulkster.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

They're all paid disinfo artists.

Except the ones who say they're paid disinfo artists...

top topics

join