It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Testimonial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura was a guest on Alex Jones' show yesterday.

I am impressed with what he said about his thought process concerning 9/11. I think many people can relate to this:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yes , I just got done watching it on Youtube . Here are Parts 2, 3, and 4 of that Video Series with Jesse and Alex . Some Interesting 9/11 discussion there .

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-10-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

What happened to your links?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I see your edit now. I hope those links continue to work because it's been my experience that later on they go dead...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I tried to Embed them but it did not work . Those Direct Links Work though .

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

It's just my experience that they work at first but days later they stop working.

edit on 10/28/2010 by Mary Rose because: Format

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Parts 2, 3, & 4

edit on 28-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Thanks Mac .............

Here's a Present for your Help ........The Cat is Named NIST.............

s297.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Here's the conundrum. Let's say 99.9% of the worlds' population all agree, 9-11 was indeed an inside job (which, it was) Now what?
There is NOTHING that can nor will be done. These people are above the law.

We have no recourse, plan or leverage.
Marching around with signs will now land us in jail. So again, now what?
Not vote? Great. They still get into office.
Ask for impeachment? Ha!
Who the hell do we turn to? Jesse Ventura? What will he do? Spread the word? Again, now what?

I think to an extent people (the perps? the media moguls? the Elite?) want us angry. Confused. Frustrated. Separated. Divided. Argumentative. Hopeless. Clueless.
What better way to slip in more laws in order to control the disgruntled 'mob'

I am so disgusted with this country (actually, this entire planet) that I want to scream; Check please. I am out of here.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What the People need now is a Paper Trail or LIVE Witness Testimony in a Court of Law to the Fact that it was a Conspiracy, and the Names of those who were Involved . What are the Odds of that Happening ? Not Good I would Imagine . Sooner or Later though , the TRUTH will Reveal Itself I Hope .

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Let's say 99.9% of the worlds' population all agree, 9-11 was indeed an inside job (which, it was) Now what?

Yes, they are.

I think our only hope is to participate in the hard work of trying to change the way we send people to Congress. Only Congress can rescind the unconstitutional Patriot Acts that came as a result of 9/11, and only Congress can legislate a change to our monetary system.

I think that if somehow we could get the money out of politics, we will have a chance of taking over our own government.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Maybe if we could manage that somehow, it would lead to a reform of our election process and a reform of who ends up in Congress - people who are bought and paid for or independent public servants.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I know. The truth will be known in time (maybe not in OUR time) but unfortunately, short of that, nothing will ever happen.

I've been chasing this 9-11 truth train for 9 years. I am tired. I've gotten tickets. I've been revered as a conspiracy kook. And what's my pay off? Bush/Cheney wiggle their way right back into office again and life goes on and now they're playing golf somewhere.

In the meantime, 100's of thousands of people are being killed, oil prices keep rising, the economy keeps melting, my Rights keep depleting and the tempers are still flaring. So I ask you, now what?

We have Obama who is just a younger and darker version of Bush who has done NOTHING about any of this.

So okay. Learn the truth and unfortunately, you're gonna have to live with said-truth while it eats you up because in this case, it's not likely to set you free.

There is no right way around this. The choices are: Stay dumb, clueless and moderately happy....Or learn the truth, become enraged and remain angry.
You decide.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Let's say 99.9% of the worlds' population all agree, 9-11 was indeed an inside job (which, it was) Now what?

Yes, they are.

I think our only hope is to participate in the hard work of trying to change the way we send people to Congress. Only Congress can rescind the unconstitutional Patriot Acts that came as a result of 9/11, and only Congress can legislate a change to our monetary system.

I think that if somehow we could get the money out of politics, we will have a chance of taking over our own government.

Congress? Sounds good on paper but that's like throwing gasoline on a fire in an attempt to put it out.
Politics and politicians are the problem. Don't we see that by now?

If this were a truly fair system, we'd release the blue collared pot-selling prisoners and replaced them with the white-collared career criminals that are taking our money and snuffing out life as if it were a Milton Bradley game.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

There is no right way around this. The choices are: Stay dumb, clueless and moderately happy....Or learn the truth, become enraged and remain angry.

I like the second choice.

I hope you will hang in there because you obviously know what's going on.

I think we need to brainstorm what creative solutions we can come up with.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Congress? Sounds good on paper but that's like throwing gasoline on a fire in an attempt to put it out.
Politics and politicians are the problem. Don't we see that by now?

Yes, we see that by now.

In the system we have now, politicians are recruited by the moneyed elite, groomed, and put into office. We've got to change that.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

I like the second choice.

I hope you will hang in there because you obviously know what's going on.

I think we need to brainstorm what creative solutions we can come up with.

You're a sweet soul. I like you.
Just have your people send my people the memo when that's executed, 'k?

The solution will only be obtained via divine intervention. Karma perhaps? (Pfffft, the way this planet is going, probably a comet.......!)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Mactire

Thanks Mac .............

Here's a Present for your Help ........The Cat is Named NIST.............

s297.photobucket.com...

That's hilarious. I love how he smacks the Rats ass like "Hey! Get the hell outta here."

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I Personally Believe we Need a Revolution in this Country . At first a Peaceful Revolution , using the Law and Courts to Punish those who have Undermined our Freedoms . If that does not Work in a Reasonable amount of time , (Say 5 Years from Now ) , then All of us must decide to take to the Streets and Force those who Govern Us to Change their ways for the Sake of the Nation . What else could we do to Change the Present Status Quo other than an Armed Uprising ?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I agree that we need a revolution.

I have been very impressed with the legal work of pro se activist Randy Kelton re. the foreclosure mess. Alex has been interviewing him. If more of us could take it upon ourselves to educate ourselves about the legal procedures that are in place for us to use, I think it would help.

I'm also impressed with the work of Harvard graduate and former stock broker Damon Vrabel, who has put his former career behind him and is making YouTube videos and has a blog to try to educate people about what's wrong with our monetary system and what we need to do about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join