It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Appointments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
President Barack Obama has already appointed more openly gay officials than any other U.S. president. According to Gay activist groups Obama has made 150 of the appointments so far.
The white house is proud of the numbers and has noted that Obama has hired more gay officials than Clinton and bush combined.
Fear is that these appointments will use their roles to push their Gay agenda on the country.
I happen to agree. Although I have no problem with homosexuals in general, I feel that appointing them would lead us further down the road to moral decay.

source www.cbn.com...

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

what is gay agenda?

is someone making you make out with someone of the same sex?

are they forcing you to be like them?

i dont get this whole gay agenda thing

its like saying, bush hired a bunch of christians and they are pushing their agenda

NOONE can force you to do or believe what you dont want to

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What is "The Gay Agenda"???

Please give specific details.

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
WAIT!!! Obama is placing gays in the White House? That's not very Muslim of him.

edit on 27-10-2010 by 10100100010000100000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I imensely disagree with your "moral decay" perspective. The move seems fair to me... matching up the ratio to society. There are a lot more of the homosexuals runnig around then you think... Your best of friends and you wouldn't even know.
Same sex relationships have taken the back seat for many years. It's about time they get some representation from someone with their perspective. Koodos to Obama! Glad we didn't take the same class on morals!
edit on 27-10-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2010 by PsychNurse because: Spelling error

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I would imagine that Usually Gays don't accept a traditional family structure, you know, Man and woman producing. This leads to the breakdown of humanity. I assume. And as I said before, I have no problems w gays, However when Gays get a chance to push their Ideas concerning family I would have to agree with conservitives and the article

edit on 27-10-2010 by oliveoil because: reason #12

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil Although I have no problem with homosexuals in general, I feel that appointing them would lead us further down the road to moral decay.

is that not something of a contradiction?

+3 more 
link   
Anyone who brags about how many people with a certain sexual inclination they have hired, has issues.

+13 more 
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I would imagine that Usually Gays don't accept a traditional family structure, you know, Man and woman producing. This leads to the breakdown of humanity. I assume. And as I said before, I have no problems w gays, However when Gays get a chance to push their Ideas concerning family I would have to agree

gays are anti-family? and you did say imagine, you have a poor imagination then

thats news to me

wait, they are willing to adopt all thos UNWANTED children from all those heteros reproducing irresponsibly
edit on 27-10-2010 by MurderCityDevil because: (no reason given)

link   
I bought a pair of rainbow striped toe socks out of the blue and I love them. No idea why. Must be the gay agenda!!

If he's hiring so many gay people, he's probably just feeling guilty about opposing gay marriage. linky

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

we heteros have been pushing... sorry, forcing our views for years! It's about time for a change.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenBeans

Most intelligent post here so far..................
It speaks volumes...............

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

wait, they are willing to adopt all thos UNWANTED children from all those heteros reproducing irresponsibly

Gay people can already adopt kids.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

According to Gay activist groups Obama has made 150 of the appointments so far.

source www.cbn.com...

That Statement there is the problem. Gay Activist Groups. The only people that need these types of groups are terrorists and people with something underhanded on their minds. Where is the Straight Activist Groups? What is the purpose of these said groups. Straight people do not seem to have groups to promote their employ or their ways.

I dislike these "groups" as more often than not they are there to cause chaos.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychNurse

pretty soon they gay scientists will make gay trees and gay animals and wallah there goes the food market

horrible agenda, not since the crusades has there been such horrendousies

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Gay people can already adopt kids.

yes, this i know, i said they are WILLING to adopt because of the issue of non-reprouction

not that they CANT adopt

please read posts fully before replying. thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I personally believe that gays take on these roles for some kind of justification as to there wrong doing.It most likely makes them feel more....like role playing.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Fear is that these appointments will use their roles to push their Gay agenda on the country.

I hear this phrase a lot: "gay agenda". What exactly is the "gay agenda"? To be accepted as equals in the eyes of the legal system, the government and the general public? I don't see the gays having an agenda that is any different from the "heterosexual agenda". Do you?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

yes, this i know, i said they are WILLING to adopt because of the issue of non-reprouction

not that they CANT adopt

Then why haven't they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join